Away from love confusions

Wishing You and Me TOGETHER!~

 

~~ While resting at their dorm...sophie is a good friend of many kpop idols..... she's a good friend of JYP artist...of course a family group...
 but aside from that....she's a good friend of f(x) victoria and krystal...snsd's seohyun, taeyeon, sunny, and yuri , kara's nicole and hara...ukiss all members
 and many more...she is also famous among male idols...like shinee, ukiss( of course ) , mblaq , and teen top...
 
ONE NIGHT ...  sophie and hyunmi's room --  

 
  * phone rang...**a text message
 
sophie and the unknown text conversation.. 
 
 
* unknown * : annyeong!!:)
sophie: oh..annyeong??!! who is this..??
* unknown * : do you want to guess??
sophie: no ..just tell me who are you...
* unknown * : i'm from a male group...1991 .. 
sophie: i have no idea..uhmm....jinwoon oppa (2am) hehe..did you change your number...??i miss you.. it's been a while since i last saw you...busy huh??!!
* unknown * : HAHAHAHAHHA!! no i'm not jinwoon...i like girl groups,...
sophie: kevin oppa...have you changed your number...i miss you it's been a while....:):)
* unknown * : NO!! kekekekkee..is this hard...??
sophie: who are you?? just say your name..
* unknown * : you are really funny...:):) annyeonghaseyo..:) i'm key from shinee...:)
sophie: oh...key sunbae...i'm sorry for not guessing who you are...hehehe...
* unknown * : it's fine..i just want another friend....hehehehe...can you be my friend ??
sophie: of course..:):) it's nice to be your friend...:):)
 
**her phone rang ** nichkhun's calling...
 
nichkhun:  * english conversation..* sophie... yahh...i said always be careful...are you badly hurt..
sophie: no..oppa. i'm fine now..thank you for calling...
nichkhun: 2pm oppas are saying that rest well....and fei wants to talk to you...she said she will call you later... take care.....:):)
sophie: oh...thank you...:):)yes i'll be waiting for her call..
nichkhun: goodbye..:)
sophie: bye oppa...
 
 
BACK TO TEXTING~~ 
 
 
sophie: where did you get my number?? 
Key: i got it from .......
 
 
 
ANOTHER call ....from Kara's nicole...
 
nicole: annyeong ... sophie...key got your number...did he text you??
sophie: yes ..unnie...actually we are texting right now...
nicole: hehehe...is that so...always take care..get well soon...okay...ANNYEONG!!
sophie: annyeong unnie..
 
 
Manager texted sophie
 
manager : i will fetch you right now...i think you can do a radio show...right??
sophie: of course ...i'm better ...
manager: okay ..get dressed ..and i'll be there in a minute...
sophie: okay..:) take care..
 
BACK TO Texing key
 
sophie: oppa..i have to go..i will have a radio guesting...:) bye..
key: oh..alright...take care..:)
 
 
~~WHILE GOING ON THE WAY TO THE RADIO SHOW...
 ..IN THE CAR...
 
 
** 2 text messages..
 
l.joe: hey...are you fine now...get well...soon and always take a good rest....byie...hope to see you again...
 
 
chunji: hello....are you resting...i miss you....rest always okay...:)  bye... saranghaeyo..:):) <3 <3
 
.................................
 
 
Sophie is so happy to see chunji texting her but .... she's a very loving maknae to her sunji unnie..
even though she really wants to reply ...she can't ...:(
 
 
 
____________________ON THE RADIO SHOW______________  SHIMSHIMTAPA............
 
shindong: we are here for another episode of SHIMSHIMTAPA ...WITH .... the GIRLZONE!! WHOOOOOOOOO!!!
GIRLzone: annyeonghaseyo...We are the Girlzone..
gyuri: to start of the show Girlzone will sing their Debut Single.." Girls World "
 
---------THEY Finished their song~~~~~~~~~~~~~``
 
 
then.......Interview portion...
 
 
shindong: wow...a new girl group with unique character....please introduce yourselves...
 
--  annyeonghaseyo i'm Chinsun ..girlzone leader..i'm in the music zone of the girlzone world...
                               i'm in charge of the y image of the group*laughs* ...please support us and look out for us..
 
-- annyeonghaseyo i'm he ran .. girlzone dancing machine....i am in the dance zone and i will dance anytime i want...*hehehe*
                               i like reading and surfing the net so much...please support us...:)
 
-- annyeong haseyo i'm sunji .. girlzone vocalist and dancer...i am in the agyeo zone of girlzone world...
                               i like eating and stretching...and watching tv...:)
 
-- annyeonghaseyo i'm mihi  ...girlzone dancer and rapper... i am in the charm zone of the girlzone world...
                               beside from rapping i can also sing and i like noraebang and computer games...
 
-- annyeonghaseyo i'm hyunmi .. girlzone laughing machine .... i'm in the happy zone of the girlzone world..
                                i like being happy, and i like to keep the members energized always...
 
-- annyeonghaseyo i'm sophie... girlzone maknae...i am the unique zone of the girlzone world...
                                i'm the main vocalist and i like to smile always.  and i'm always visiting 
                                social networking sites to keep intouch with the fans.....please support us ...:):)
 
 
 
shindong: wAHH!! this groups has different charms i can feel it...
gyuri yes ...of course...can you explain you group name...and the zones of your group's world..
 
chinsun: girlzone because we have different charm just like any other groups.. 
         and we have different zones to represent each of our characteristics or personalites...
         first the MUSICzone......  girls like music ..well as much as boys..and that represents me...and 
         to join my music zone you can always just listen to our music and support us ...well that's it..
shindong: a very interesting name ...and what about the others... heran...??
 
heran: yes i'm the girlzone dancing machine...and if you want to join the dancing zone...you can dance and feel the rhythm 
         of our songs ..and post covers and a like ...yeah..:)
 
sunji: i'm in the agyeo zone ..and i will show alots of agyeos in the future...and if you want to join me..hehhehe...
       just be cute and you're in...*laughs..*
 
mihi: i'm in the charm zone ...and if you like to join me then discover you charm and always be happy...
           haha..because i like happy people..
hyunmi: i'm a happy person and i belong to the happy zone...i should be the one saying the always be happy but mihi unnie
            said it..hahaha...yeah ..just always be happy...
sophie: hi! i'm in the unique zone and unique, happy, cool person is welcome to my zone..heheh* winks*
 
shindong: oooooooohwww...she winks...hehehe....very cute...hehehe
gyuri: what is the one personality that is common to your group..??
 
chunsun: i think it's being happy... we are all a happy person and...we are always active...
 
shindong: what makes your group unique in all other groups...
 
sunji: we have a girl from the philippines  .. and we also have a half japanese member...aside from that..
        we are always looking forward for new experiences and new challenges that our group will overcome...
 
gyuri: accidents really happen and your maknae has just experience an accident ..what happen..
 
sophie: during our rehersal stage together with teen top...the stage collapsed..and unfortunately i fell..but i'm better now..
gyuri: so get better okay...:) 
shindong: and i heard this is also a vocally talented group...let's call chinsun and sophie for one song cover.
 
 
" Can you hear me by taeyeon "  ...covered by chinsun.and sophie..
 
 
 
 
shindong and gyuri: wahhhh..so beautiful...
gyuri: so aside from chinsun and sophie...we should also hear the ther four members...
 
 
" that man " by baek ji young...." covered by mihi..hyumni, sunji, and heran
 
gyuri: ...what a very talented group...so before we end our radio show.....we should have final message to the fans..
 
chinsun: yes ..please support our group and always follow our songs eveywhere...
        we will be glad to be with our fans and thank for the fans who are supporting us...
 
shindong: okay..so this is the end of our radio show SHIMSHIMTAPA...
gyuri: i hope you guys support GIRLzone...BYE!!~~
 
GIRLzone: BYE!~~
 
 
-------------THE RADIO SHOW ENDED~~_--------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
so this chapter is away from love kind of story ....the debut song was just my choice and it's not a real song..hehehe..
 
so i hope to see more subscribers and i would like to see comments about my fanfic..:):)
 
 
__~~~~~~~~~~~~the continuation will be more on the groups guestings on the tv ... and also love stories ...still with teen top's chunji...
 
 
BUT WHY DID KEY TEXTED sophie??!!  hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..i wonder why....STAY TUNED~~
 
 
ANNYEONG!~:):)