They saw me as a Talented Girl

Wishing You and Me TOGETHER!~

 

friend1&2-(girl)        http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set-fans?id=36370748 (L to R : friend 3, 1,and 2)
friend 3(boy)
there was a girl named sophie...she is a girl with a very good voice...but she is shy...
 
one day she and her friends went to the mall, sophie went to the bathroom.
 
friend 1: look at that(pointing to the poster of singing kpop song)
friend 2:yes, what about that?
friend 1: we can set sophie there!!!??she likes kpop, right?she knows so many songs...
friend 2: oh! YES...let's go...
friend 3:hey!where are you going...
friend 2: you two, better buy a snack and we will just do something.
 
when sophie returned...they grabbed sophie to the location and volunteered her to sing.
she went up on stage being pushed by her friends...
 
MC: so , hi! what's your name ??you like kpop??
sophie: ...i'm sophie...yes i like kpop..
MC:what boy or girl kpop group do you like??
sophie: i like Ukiss and SNSD..and many other, almost all of them...
MC: oh! i see ...your friends say you like to sing kpop songs, so can you sing for us??
sophie: uhhh..uhmmm..i can't do this....i don't know how to do it....
the crowd shouts " she will sing"many times....then sophie can't to anything about it..
Mc: don't be nervous...you can do it...SO LET"S START!!
~~the music played and she started to sing~~CAN YOU HEAR ME By TaeYeon
her beautiful voice surrounded the place and everybody fell in love with it...
but sophie because of so much nervousness...
 
sophie: THANK YOU!(-gives down the mic and cut the song..in the very last minute....she ran and cried, she went to somewhere)
 
friend 1 and firend 2 --searched for friend 3&4...so when they found them
 
 
friend 1: sophie ran away!!
friend 3:what happened..??
friend 2: we did something stupid that made her run away like that..
friend 1: we made her sing in public..
friend 3: HUH!!!?? you both know sophie can;t do it, she will die because of embarrassment..!!
friend 2: but she have a good voice and everybody loves it...
friend 3: even thought it's like that she doesn't want to do that!!what can happen to her???!!!where did she go??!!
friend 1: let's search for her....we should go different directions...just contact each other if you already find her!!okay..
friend 2: OH!! i remember one thing!!she can't go commute by herself she doesn't know this place...
friend 1: OMG!!we're dead ..let's go find her....
 
~~they search for her the the whole time in the entire mall...but they didn't found her..
 
-----..in a bright place, she was lying in a comfortable mat---------
 
Eli: hyung, she is awake..
soohyun: oh! hi! are you okey?*~~trying to speak english*~~
sohie: oh!*rubbing her eyes*
kevin: *helping her to get up* hi! are you okey?
sophie: *widen her eyes, she gets up while kevin is holding her hands* yes, i'm okey...
 
~~~~she had a big crush on kevin...and doesn't know what to do~~~
 
xander : we saw you sing a while ago, you're so wonderful and amazing.
sophie : i'm embarressed.
eli: you're so cute..hehehehe
sophie : oh! hehe..i'm not..
eli : are you fine do you want anything??
sophie ..no! i'm okay!:)
 
 
~~~~~~sophie is in the practice room of ukiss in philippine, before concert... ~~~~~~
 
xander: i heard that you like ukiss?if u don't mind?
sophie: oh! it's nothing...yes i love ukiss..hehe..i'm a certified kiss me ..:):)
eli: really!! do you want an album...??*giving her an album...**
sophie: hehe..it's embarrassing ...yes i want one..actually i should have gotten one a while ago, me and my friends planned to buy...that's why we went to the mall.
xander: there you have one...
kevin : i have talked with the manager, hyung wants her to be in a girl group.
sophie: oh! no...
kevin: come on..you are so beautiful and cute, you have a great voice come on..!!please..
sophie: uhhmm..uhhh..
xander: i heard that she likes you kevin..you are her bias in ukiss...
sophie: *blushing, she bowed down...
kevin: hehehe..*embarrased * **blushing too** ..hehe...
xander and eli: kevin ahh...don't act that way !!hehe..
eli: better eat...
sophie: but i gotta go home..
kevin : we checked your phone...and your mother is really worried...but she said it's fine..and don't worry I will take care of you!:):)
eli and xander: I will take care of you???!!!O.O
kevin: *blushing* OH!! i mean ...we will take care of you!!!i'm sorry ..just have mistaken!!
MANAGER: Let's go to the hotel already...let's go!!
 
ukiss: okey!!
 
~~~~they packed up all of their stuff~~~~~~
 
they arrived at the hotel with sophie...
 
__________________-in the HOTEL_____________________________
 

 
while in the room...sophie alone....was about to sleep ...after taking the shower...
 
somebody knocked on the door....
 
*knock knock knock....***
 
kevin: hi!
sophie:hello, why are you here?...
kevin: just want to give you a snack, maybe you want to eat with me??*shy**
sophie: oh..hehehe....*blushing* ye..
 
knock knock knock...
 
 
eli: hi!*saw kevin..**oh kevin you're here..
kevin:hyung why are you here?
eli: you why are you here??
kevin: i just brought sophie a snack..wanna join us eating.??
eli: ahh..yes,
sophie: is it fine ...but hehe...
kevin: ahhhh.. i get you...
eli: you're with two boys...are you shy???
sophie: uhmmmmmmmm..yes...but it's fine...
kevin: do you feel better?
sophie: yes, a bit...but a little dizzy..
kevin: eli hyung, don't you think we should make her rest??
eli: yes, please get better..
kevin: yes, **handing her phone, and kevin typing his number on it...***
eli: yes, so are you done kevin...??let's go...
kevin: good night...please sleep well...good night...:)
eli: good night...get better..
sophie: thank you! good night...sleep well also..sure you're tired..:):)
kevin: good night...sleep already...bye...*smiling...
sophie: hehheheh..
 
NEXT MORNING~~~
 
 
sophie stretching , she saw that she has her laptop beside her...and then she saw her mother entering the door
they have a little discussion about her going training to korea, so the end of the converstion her mother agreed.
 
then 2 days after they went to korea, they all departed and sophie was decided to be a trainee in korea...
 
in the plane kevin is seated with sophie...many fans recognize ukiss, and have autographs...
 
then when the plane started to move... sophie fell a sleep...she is wearing just a t-shirt and jeans...kevin....
 
 
kevin: excuse me, may i have one blanket please.
stewardess: yes, sir, wait a minute.
kevin thank you!
 
when kevin was handed the blanket, he cover it on top of sophie while she is sleeping...
he also saw that sophie's head is not comfortable, then he adjust the seat. ...
 
when they landed...kevin took care of the heavy stuffs of sophie..and also some of the ukiss members..
 
sophie: i can handle this... it's heavy
kevin: i know you are tired just let me hold this please...
sophie: let me help you...
kevin : i'm fine..go walk already..
sophie: thank you so much..:):)
 
 
(UKISS AND KEVIN WILL NOT BE INCLUDED IN THE FANFIC ANYMORE)
 
 
 
in the van....going to the company...
 
 
they where busy discussing with the manager..and 
 
 
she spent only 1 and a half years of training...She was passed to JYP entertainment....
 
 
and finally she debut in a girl group;...  GIRLzone
 
 
-____________________________-READY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER_______________________________________________
 
 
TEEN TOP WILL APPEAR ON THE NEXT CHAPTER~~