Kidnapped

Vampire Family (Sequel to Mr. Vampire)

Jieun groaned softly and snuggled closer to Luhan. She didn’t need to open her eyes to realize that she was wrapped in his arms; she had already recognized his presence even with her eyes closed! Luhan hummed softly and wrapped his arms tighter around her waist as she snuggled closer.

 

Although Jieun was still tired, she found it weird that Luhan had not said or done anything other than wrapping his arms around her. Normally, he would have greeted her or draw circles on her waist to get her attention but this time it was different. “Is he asleep?”, she asked herself with her eyes still closed.

 

She has never seen Luhan sleep. He was always awake; either staring at Jieun sleeping or not there, but it usually was the first option.  With that thought, all thoughts of sleep left her mind as she opened her eyes and looked up.

 

The image she saw was the most beautiful and adorable, sight she has ever seen. Luhan had his eyes closed; his long eyelashes casting shadows under his eyes, with his mouth slightly agape, which Jieun thought was really, really, cute and his hair was slightly messy. “He’s so cute.”, she thought and marvelled at the perfection of her boyfriend.

 

She ran her fingers as she admired his facial features; his sharp nose, his flawless skin, his closed doe eyes; everything about him was so perfect! Then her fingers came to rest at his lips; his luscious, and very kissable, lips. Jieun was admiring his beauty when his hum knocked her out of her day dream.

 

Her eyes widened, retracting her hand, as she looked up and stare at Luhan, in time to see him open his eyes. “Opps.”, she thought as she stares at him. He stares at Jieun groggily, with a frown, for a few seconds before his lips curved upwards. “Morning.”, he greeted huskily and softly, voice heavy with sleep, as Jieun gulped.

 

His voice was so y that Jieun couldn’t stop fantasizing about it as Luhan smiled wider; his mind rid of sleep. “I could get used to this.”, he whispered –It was a nice, quiet atmosphere and he was afraid his normal volume would destroy the mood.- as she wondered what he was talking about.

 

“I like the way your fingers caress my face and opening my eyes to see an Angel staring at me lovingly is my favourite thing in the world now.”, he explained as her cheeks became as red as tomatoes. “How long were you awake?!”, she asked, almost screamed, in embarrassment as he chuckled.

 

“I just woke up but I could feel you touching my face. I liked no, loved it so I continued to sleep, but I wanted to see my baby’s face.”, he replied sweetly, as she turned a darker shade of red. Luhan chuckled again and planted a small kiss on her lips for being so cute.

 

Knock. Knock.

 

Both of them turned to the door as they waited for the person to talk. However there was no sound and the both of them grew confused. “Who’s that?”, she asked curiously and glance up at Luhan as he frowned and narrowed his eyes. “I don’t know.”

 

Her eyes widened at that statement as she snapped her head in the door’s direction. Luhan had told her that he could recognize her presence as much as he could recognize his brother’s, but if he is saying that he doesn’t know who it was behind the door, then that means it’s someone other than the six that she has briefly met and no one is able to change their presence; it’s who they are!

 

“Stay here.”, he demanded before getting off the bed but Jieun grabbed his wrist, preventing him from leaving. Luhan look back and softened slightly as he saw the panic in her eyes. “It’s alright, baby. I’m right here. The person behind the door will not be able to hurt you. I can promise you that.”, he promised, pulling her into his arms, as she shook her head.

 

“I’m not worried about me. I’m worried about you! What if he, or she, is another vampire and hurts you when you open the door? I don’t think I can watch you get hurt!”, she explained frantically, clutching onto him, as his heart melted. “I promise you that I won’t be hurt. I’ll hurt him before he can hurt me.”, he promised, reassuring her with a kiss before pulling away from her as she look at him, not convinced by his words.

 

“Trust me, ok?”, he comforted and made his way towards the door. “Where’s everyone?”, he thought with a frown as he searched for his brother’s presence; finding no sign of them in the house. He wondered what was going on when he noticed 5 other presences in the house; two in the kitchen, one in the living room and two in Kris’s ‘makeshift’ office.

 

All the rooms were soundproofed both ways. The people outside can’t hear the noise the people inside are making and the people inside can’t hear the noise the people outside are making. It was a great idea but in this case, it . Thankfully, Luhan can read the minds of everyone in the house if he wanted; and of course he used his ability.

 

“This is so delicious!”, a deep voice thought as he munched on the potato chips. “Gosh! Can’t he ever stop eating?”, another voice, much more sassy, thought as he shook his head. These two are in the kitchen while the one in the living room is sitting comfortably on the sofa. “I hope he doesn’t empty their food supply.”, a gentle voice thought before sighing.

 

The two in Kris’s ‘makeshift’ office were up to no good. From their thoughts, Luhan could tell that they were going through the leader’s stuff, rearranging everything that they deemed were important. And lastly, the person outside was, strangely, not thinking about anything. “Weird.”, Luhan thought as he approached the door.

 

The guy outside his room has not moved away and it seemed as though he was waiting for Luhan to open the door. Both of them could feel each other’s presences at the other side of the door as Luhan stood behind it. He glanced at Jieun, noticing that she used the covers as her shield only revealing her eyes, before facing the door.

 

Normally he would think she was being adorable and squeal at the sight but now was not the time. Jieun might be in danger and he definitely would not risk her safety just to squeal. It was not advisable and definitely not manly. “Alright. 3, 2, 1!”, he thought before opening the door.

 

In less than a second, Luhan had the intruder up against the wall by his neck; knocking the air out of his lungs, as he snarled at him, eyes glowing red. The intruder was so shocked that he was stunned for two seconds and those two seconds was all Luhan had needed to knock him out if it wasn’t the hand grabbing his shoulders.

 

Apparently two other vampires had appeared in the scene; one holding Luhan’s shoulders while the other held his wrists, preventing him from choking their brother. “Who are you?”, the vampire behind him asked calmly as the one holding his wrists tightened his grip. His eyes were glowing red, as red as his hair, while the one in his grip stared at him with abnormally wide eyes.

 

Luhan was about to ask them the same question, in a less calm and more threatening way, when a flash of blonde and brown passed them. He wondered what it was for a millisecond before he realized the person, or thing, had entered his room. His room where Jieun was in!

 

“Ahhhhhh! Luhan!”

 

The minute the scream left ; Luhan’s heart tightened while his eyes glowed a brighter red and tightened his grip on the wide eyed vampire. He gasped and tried to pry Luhan’s hands off him while the one grabbing his wrists squeezed tighter. “Let him go!”, the red haired vampire demanded as Luhan squeezed even tighter, all he could think about was his mate.

 

---------

In the room

Jieun was imagining what Luhan was doing and who the person was, when two people appeared out of nowhere. Their faces were just a few inches from hers as they stared at her curiously, wondering why a human was in a vampire’s house. Shocked by their sudden appearance, she screamed and submerged her body under the covers. “Let him go!”, she heard someone growl and became worried for Luhan.

 

“Who is that? Is there more than one stranger? Is he alright? Where are his brothers?” All these questions entered her mind and with the determination to get to Luhan’s side, she flung her body along with the covers; trying to throw it onto the two strangers, trapping them.

 

Unfortunately, she only covered one of them while the other disappeared into thin air. “What the! What’s going on?!”, the person under the covers asked sceptically, but didn’t do anything; afraid he’d hurt her –She was a human after all.- , as she used her weight to press the covers onto the ground; pinning the stranger.

 

Her plan almost worked if it wasn’t for the previous stranger; he appeared behind Jieun, wrapping his arms around her waist, effectively pulling her away from his brother. She screamed and thrashed against his grip –She had assumed she was being attacked.-, pushing him against the wardrobe; attempting to slam his body against it to weaken his hold, which was a failure, and knocked small things; such as vases, books, etc., onto the floor.

 

---------

Outside the room

Hearing all the commotion in his room, his mind thought of the worst case scenario and panicked. All he knew was that he needed to get to Jieun. She needed him and he needed to know she was safe! His grip tightened once again, strangling the vampire in his grip, but this time, the vampire holding his wrists pried his arms off his brother while the vampire behind him pulled him away. The both of them threw his body against the wall across his room and snarled threateningly at him.

 

Free from their hold, Luhan dismissed them and ran into his room to assess the situation. The scene in front of him made his blood boil. A blonde haired vampire was on the floor, half his body was covered by the blanket, staring at another vampire, with brown hair, who had his arms around Jieun’s waist as she struggled to be free of him.

 

It wasn’t that bad, since Jieun seemed to be fine without any scratches or bruises that he could see, but what made his blood boil was the fact that the vampire holding her was smiling; almost laughing, as if he enjoys tormenting her; his mate!

 

“Let her go!”, he demanded, crossing the room in a flash, as he reached for the vampire’s neck. He was about to grab onto him when he disappeared into thin air. Luhan would have been happy the vampire had disappeared, if it wasn’t for the fact that his mate had disappeared too.

 

“Jieun!”, he shouted as he turned and noticed the vampire on the ground staring at him with wide eyes. “Hyung!”, the blonde vampire shouted anxiously as Luhan approached him. Luhan was about to interrogate him –He was probably going to rip out his throat if he didn’t tell him where Jieun went.- when the previous vampire, who had disappeared, popped out of nowhere and vanished again with the other vampire; leaving him all alone.

 

He snarled in frustration and exited his room to find the other vampires gone. “No, no. This can’t be happening.”, he thought frantically as he searched every corner in the house, destroying the furniture as he did, only to find it completely empty. He couldn’t feel their presence anywhere in the house and there was no trail to follow.

 

“NO! JIEUN!”, he shouted as he went out to search for her.

 

---------

“Hyung, something’s wrong.”, Lay mumbled as the six of them approached their house. It was 6PM by the time they returned, Kris had went to fetch each of them from their respective places; school, work and shop. Usually, they would arrive to a quiet home but since Luhan and his mate were here, they expected the two of them to be up.

 

However, it was unusually quiet and there was a strange atmosphere lingering around the house. “Stay back.”, Kris warned as he slowly made his way up the steps. “Watch out!” Just as Kris was about to enter the house, Lay had pushed him away when he noticed someone approaching.

 

Kris groaned slightly at the force Lay had used but was shocked by the scene when he looked up. In fact, everyone was shocked! Lay was pinned against the wall by the neck but he didn’t free himself. Normally, he would paralyze anyone who dared to do this to him but he would never hurt his brother; especially when it was, Luhan, the brother closest to him.

 

Everyone stared at them dumbfounded while Luhan bared his fangs at Lay. Kris was the first to snap out of the trance when he noticed Lay struggling to breathe. “Luhan, let go of Lay.”, Kris said firmly as Luhan’s eyes twitched. Chen was the next one to recover from the shock and went into a protective stance in front of Lizzy; his mate.

 

“Lu-”, Kris started but choked on his words when Luhan switched targets; throwing Lay across the room and attacking Kris. Xiumin immediately grabbed onto Luhan’s wrists and lightly squeezed it; warning him not to do anything rash while Lay dashed back to grabbed Luhan’s other hand.

 

It was then that they noticed his eyes. Normally, only the pupil in the eye changes to red when a vampire is highly emotional; whether they’re extremely angry or when they’re using their powers, the redness stays within the pupil.

 

However, the redness in Luhan’s eyes was expanding outside his pupil, outlining it as it made his pupil seem bigger. They also noticed that Luhan’s breathing was uneven and it seemed as though he was struggling to breathe. “Luhan, calm down; we can’t…help you…if you…don’t tell us…what….is…wrong.”, Kris forced out as Luhan snarled at him and slowly tightened his grip.

 

For a second, it looked as though he was having a mental battle as he mumbled something; Only Kris managed to catch what he was trying to say, before Tao knocked him unconscious. Xiumin quickly caught Luhan before he fell as he looked at their leader. “What happened to him?”, Chen asked as Lizzy looked at Luhan in worry.

 

“Chen, you didn’t play a prank on his mate, did you?”, Kris asked softly as the said person narrowed his eyes at the elder. “I love playing pranks on people but I don’t mess with their mates. I still want my life, thank you very much.”, Chen said as Kris’s eyebrows knit together in confusion.

 

“Check all the rooms.”, the leader ordered as Tao and Lay did as they were told while Xiumin laid Luhan on the sofa. “Check the rooms for what?”, Lizzy asked nervously as Chen scanned the environment in case something else pops out. Kris sighed and hoped nothing bad happened to her.

 

“His mate.”

 

-----------------------------

Kyyyyaaa!! A Double update! Hehehehehhehe! I hope you guys like it as much as the first chapter! I just finished writing it and just thought of posting it. I'm not sure when I'll post the rest of the chapters as I haven't writen them yet. 

 

PS: Do any of you have remedies for aching tooth? My wisdom has emerged and it hurts! It's making me lethargic and I just want to sleep all day.... *pouts*

im_so_tired_today_1592.jpg

 

I-so-tired-l.jpg

 

I can't even eat solid food. *cries* I wanna eat chicken but I can't!

 

People___Children_Baby_cries_042965_.jpg

 

reasons-my-son-is-crying__oPt.jpg

 

PPS: Leave more story comments!! It makes me happy and forgets about the pain!

 

large.gif

 

large.gif

 

tumblr_md9cwbhIMk1rxnjyzo1_500.gif

THANK YOU AND LOVE YOU! MUACKZ!