Breakdown

Vampire Family (Sequel to Mr. Vampire)

“W-where am I?”, Jieun thought as she opened her eyes. The last thing she knew was that she appeared somewhere outside of the house, with trees all around her, and a hard knock on her head before blacking out. She didn’t have any recollection of what happened after.

 

She looked around herself and found that she was on a bed. However, the ceiling was too close to her; she could sit up but she’ll knock her head if she made another move to get up. “It’s beautiful.”, she thought in amazement as she stared at the sides of the ceiling. It was laminated with blue lights that resembled closely to stars.

 

Unconsciously, Jieun sat up, careful not to knock her head, and crawled towards the lights, smiling as her hands touched them. She was lost in the beauty for a moment before she remembered her vampire. “Luhan!”, she gasped and quickly crawled to the end of the bed. She then saw a ladder and climbed down slowly, trying to make as little noise as possible.

 

She could hear a few people talking as she neared the door since it was slightly open. “Why did the two of you enter his room?”, a gentle but firm voice demanded as silence enveloped them. “Do you know that Kyungsoo almost died? What made you think that it was a good idea to bring the human here? What if he comes looking for her? She seemed important to him. I wouldn’t be surprised if she was his mate.”

 

The same person lectured as everyone kept quiet. “They’re vampires too?”, Jieun thought nervously as she contemplated on what to do and looked at the time; which read 7.16PM. She thought of a few scenarios; bursting out of the room and escaping through the door, acts as if she doesn’t know a thing about vampires and plays dumb, or get back into bed and pretend to sleep.

 

She was sure if she did the first scenario, she would probably be dead since they’ll catch up to her in a flash. Scenario two was a good but bad idea since Jieun had zero acting skills, so that leaves her with scenario three. “Alright, I’ll just pretend to be asleep until Luhan comes for me.”, she thought and tip toed her way back.

 

She didn’t even take two steps when the voice of the person earlier could be heard again. “You can come out. We won’t hurt you.” Jieun’s eyes widened as she froze mid step and contemplated if she should continue with her plan or enter the room filled with vampires.

 

It took her a few seconds before deciding it was best to follow the vampire’s words since he did say they wouldn’t hurt her, that and she didn’t want to anger him. She took a deep breath and poked her head out the door to see six pairs of eyes staring curiously at her. Her eyes widened and gasped before hiding in the room again.

 

“Why are all vampires so freakishly gorgeous?!”, she screamed frustratingly in her head before calming herself and exiting the room. “H-hello.”, she greeted nervously as the six of them continued to stare at her. The vampire with black hair and a very sweet smile greeted back and she noted that he was the one lecturing previously.

 

“I’m very sorry that we troubled you. We didn’t mean any harm. Oh! Please sit, don’t just stand there.”, he said as he got up from his seat; keeping in mind that he shouldn’t move too fast. “T-thank you..”, Jieun mumbled and realized she didn’t know his name.

 

“I’m Suho.”, he introduced as he walked and sat beside a wide eyed vampire with black hair. “Thank you, Suho.”, she thanked again as he smiled before introducing everyone, “This is Kyungsoo.” The wide eyed vampire nodded with a smile as she mimicked his actions. Suho then motioned to a red haired vampire with a scowl on his face. “That’s Baekhyun.”

 

Baekhyun scoffed and rolled his eyes as he folded his arms across his chest. “Baekhyun, be nice.”, Suho whispered firmly –So softly that only a vampire is able to hear it.- as Baekhyun scoffed again. “Why would I be nice to a human? Especially one that was almost the cause of Kyungsoo’s death?”, he asked aloud, making sure Jieun knows of his anger while glaring at her.

 

She frowned and wondered what he was talking about before looking over at Kyungsoo. There were red marks around his neck but when she looked closely, it resembles a hand print. “Did Luhan do that?”, she thought shocked as she stood and bowed 90 degrees.

 

“I’m sorry! Luhan didn’t know any of you and thought you were a threat to me. I’m really sorry!”, she apologized as they stared at her actions with wide eyes. “It’s ok. I mean, I’m not dead yet so it’s fine.”, Kyungsoo said, trying to lighten up the atmosphere, as the others glared at him for his poor joke.

 

“I’m really, really sorry. I can promise that Luhan would not harm any of you without a reason.”, she said as some of them nodded their heads, understanding what she meant, before she felt a sudden wave of uneasiness wash over her.

 

“I need to go back. Luhan needs me.”, she announced unconsciously as all of their eyebrows knit together. All of them were stunned at her words and was curious as to what she meant by them.

 

“Why would he need you?”, a haired vampire with slightly pointed ears asked as she fidgeted on her feet while biting her lower lip. “I don’t know how to explain but I just feel that he needs me. He’s in agony and I need to know what’s wrong with him.”, she explained as Suho nodded.

 

“He’s in agony? Well then, he should suffer more.”, Baekhyun said as something in Jieun snapped. She felt an incredible amount of energy surge through her body and immediately used it to close the distance between Baekhyun and her.

 

In less than a second, she had crossed the room and wrapped her hand around his neck before he could move away; which is quite fast since she out-fast a vampire. She was fuming and if he didn’t say he was sorry, she would crush his neck.

 

“Look, I know you’re angry at Luhan for almost killing him and you may think that he deserves to be punished. For the most part, I agree with you but my Luhan should not be suffering this way. I’d rather you physically hurt him than emotionally. So, it’s either you bring me back to my mate or I swear I’ll crush this neck of yours.”, Jieun threatened as she gave a warning squeeze to prove her point.

 

Jieun didn’t know where the sudden strength was coming from but she knew that if she wanted to crush his neck, she could with little effort. “W-what are you?”, Baekhyun choked out, slightly shocked as he stared at her eyes. There was a tinge of red in them and it was weird since she was definitely human; or so they thought.

 

“Wrong answer.”, she said and was about to crush his neck when a hand wrapped itself around her wrist, tightly. Annoyed at the owner of the hand, she turned her head and glared at him. The brown haired vampire, who was one of the few who didn’t get a chance to introduce himself, stared at her with wide eyes.

 

He too saw her eyes and was shocked, but he didn’t allow himself to get side tracked. “We’ll bring you back. Just release him first.”, he said calmly as he slightly squeezed her wrist. Jieun narrowed her eyes at him before releasing her grip. “Bring me back. Now.”

 

---------

“Have you found her?”, Kris asked as five mumbles of ‘No’ could be heard from around the house; Luhan was still unconscious. They have been searching for at least an hour but they still couldn’t find any trace of Luhan’s mate. It was as if she disappeared into thin air! “Thin…air?”, Kris thought as realization hit him.

 

He immediately ran to his office and searched for his phone. “Where the heck is it?! I specifically remembering keeping it here!”, he thought frustratingly as he search every drawer of his desk with no luck. “Urgh! Tao, do you have Suho’s number?”, the leader asked as he heard Tao shouting a ‘No’ before he groaned.

 

“Does anyone have Suho’s number?!”, he asked irritably as everyone replied with a ‘No’ again. “Why do you need Suho’s number? Aren’t we supposed to search for Luhan’s mate? I don’t think Suho will know of either Luhan or his mate.”, Xiumin said after entering Kris’s ‘makeshift’ office.

 

“I think she’s with them.”, Kris replied curtly as Xiumin nodded his head. “Then let’s go there.”, he suggested as Kris sighed. “We’ve never been to their house.”, Kris stated as the elder’s shoulders sagged. “Well, we better find her fast before Luhan wakes up.”, he suggested as the both of them searched for Kris’s phone; after knowing it has Suho’s number in it.

 

---------

“Jieun.”, Luhan called out, assured that she was fine, as he watched her seated in the middle of a meadow filled with flowers surrounding her. At the call of her name, she looked up and smiled happily when their eyes met.

 

“Oppa!”, she called out happily and got to her feet. Luhan chuckled as the flowers that were previously on her lap, fell to the ground when she stood. “Come here~”, he said as he stretched his arms out while Jieun giggled. She was about to take a step towards him when a brown haired vampire appeared out of thin air, grabbing onto Jieun.

 

“Jieun!”, Luhan called out and raced towards her. The vampire smirked at his attempts as he shook his head. “Luhan oppa!”, she screamed and disappeared, causing Luhan to grab nothing but air. “Jieun!”, Luhan shouted as he sat upright, gasping for air.

 

From his outburst, everyone in the house stiffened and wondered what they should do. Meanwhile, Luhan scanned his surroundings and noticed the destroyed house. “No. It’s supposed to be a dream.”, he thought, eyes turning red once again, as he searched for Jieun. “Luhan.”

 

He immediately turned his head towards the voice and found Kris standing at the bottom of the stairs. “Kris! Where were you? Do you know where Jieun went?”, he asked frantically as the leader allowed him to ask all the questions. “Luhan, I need you to calm dow-”, Kris started but Luhan cut into his sentence, “How the do you expect me to calm down when my mate just freaking disappeared?!”

 

“I know who she’s with. Un-”, Kris started again, calmly, but Luhan cut into his sentence again, “Who?! I’m going to kill that teleporter!” Kris sighed in frustration before snapping. “Will you let me explain?!”, he snapped as his eyes turn red while Luhan snapped as well.

 

“Just tell me then!”, he shouted as Kris glared at him. “How do you expect me to explain when you keep cutting in?!”, he asked while Luhan retorted, “Well I didn’t cut into that sentence, now did I? So just tell me where Jieun is already!” Kris groaned and glared at Luhan. “You’re impossible.”

 

“Where is she, Kris?!”, Luhan demanded as Kris took a deep breath to calm himself. He knows how vampires become sensitive whenever it revolves around their mate and he can’t blame Luhan for his temper but he is being impossible now. “KRIS! WHERE IS SHE?!”, Luhan shouted, his pupils glowing bright red, as Kris glared at him.

 

“I DON’T KNOW WHERE SHE IS! ALL I KNOW IS SHE’S WITH SUHO AND HIS FAMILY BUT WE HAVE NO WAY TO CONTACT THEM!”, Kris shouted back as Luhan’s heart dropped. The only words he picked out of Kris’s outburst was, “I don’t know where she is and we have no way to contact.”

 

“No…way…to…contact?”, Luhan mumbled under his breath and immediately lost himself. “!”, Kris cursed himself for snapping at him before demanding everyone to leave the house. Luhan felt a knife piercing into his heart as he shouted in agony, dropping to his knees from the sudden pain.

 

The house started to shake, as if there was an earthquake, as his power went out of control. “Luhan!”, Xiumin called and wanted to rush in but Kris stopped him. They were currently 50 metres away from the house, watching it from the outside.

 

“I won’t let any of you go in. I don’t want my brothers getting hurt.”, Kris said firmly as Xiumin look at him frustrated. “But he’s losing control! We need to stop him before the house collapses on him!”, the elder argued when the windows of the house shattered but the leader shook his head. “I won’t allow any of you to die.”

 

Luhan felt his body breaking down, his power becoming too strong for him to handle that it’s slowly eating him up. Unfortunately, the pain of his body breaking down was nothing compared to the stabbing of his heart. It felt as if more knifes pierced into his heart until there was no space left to pierce. Tears of blood flowed out of his eyes as his whole eyes, this included the whites of his eyes, was engulfed in red.

 

Luhan had never felt so weak, so useless, before and he hated it knowing Jieun was somewhere crying for his help but he was nowhere near her. After his heart had been stabbed, it felt as if the knifes were removed and stabbed again and again and again, until there was nothing left but a bloody mess. 

 

-----------------------------

 

Hey guys! What do you think of this chappie? Heartbroken Lulu has lost it... And what about Jieun? What exactly is she? How is she able to summon that strength and speed? Hehehehehehhehe! Continue reading to find out neh~~ :D

 

Finally introducing, EXO K! Heheheheheheh! 

 

tumblr_n1cp6nh1UP1stkwfyo3_250.jpg

Suho

 

tumblr_n1cp6nh1UP1stkwfyo5_400.jpg

Baekhyun

 

tumblr_n1cp6nh1UP1stkwfyo4_500.jpg

Chanyeol

 

tumblr_n1cp6nh1UP1stkwfyo6_500.jpg

Kyungsoo

 

tumblr_n1cp6nh1UP1stkwfyo1_500.jpg

Kai

 

tumblr_n1cp6nh1UP1stkwfyo2_500.jpg

Sehun

 

Remember! Leave story comments!! :D

 

 

THANK YOU AND LOVE YOU!! <3<3<3<3<3