Dead

Vampire Family (Sequel to Mr. Vampire)

“What’s going on?”, Suho asked as EXO M jumped at his voice. “Suho?”, Kris thought before frantically shaking him. “Where’s the girl?! You took her, right?! Where is she?!”, he demanded as Suho stared at him with wide eyes. Kyungsoo explained that Kai was teleporting them two at a time since that’s the most he can manage.

 

Before Kris could say anything, Kai appeared and disappeared as quickly, leaving both Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Kris had thought one of them was Jieun and grabbed onto Baekhyun’s shoulders only to groan frustratingly. “What’s wrong with you? She’ll be the next one so don’t worry.”, Baekhyun replied irritably as he pushed Kris’s hands off him.

 

Kris swears he would have torn the vampire’s head off if Luhan hadn’t screamed again. His scream caught everyone’s attention and now, EXO K realized that the house was shaking uncontrollably. “What’s going on?”, Suho asked worriedly as Chen tried to console a crying Lizzy.

 

“It’s Luhan. He became like this when I accidentally told him I didn’t know where you lived and that there was no way to contact you.”, Kris explained as their eyes widened. Luhan screamed again and Baekhyun realize it was weaker than the last. “He’s calming down.”, Baekhyun said as everyone looked at him.

 

“His scream. It was softer than the previous one.”, he explained as they sighed in relief. They were too worried to have noticed it but if they listened carefully, Baekhyun was right. It was softer than his previous screams; in fact, his screams were gradually getting softer.

“Luhan!”, Jieun called out frantically when she appeared. EXO M –Except Luhan- sighed in relief when they saw her. She was about to ask where her mate was when a scream cut through the silence. She’d recognized that voice anywhere! “Luhan!”, she shouted in shock and turned towards the house to see it shaking uncontrollably.

 

“He needs me!”, she thought and ran towards the house; she didn’t even close half the distance, when Kai stopped her. “It’s dangerous.”, he reasoned as she struggled against his grip. “I don’t care! He needs me! Luhan! I’m here!”, she shouted and struggled but his grip only became tighter. Chanyeol even helped Kai to restrain her, just in case she becomes weird again and attacks the younger.

 

She felt powerless against a vampire’s grip and wished she could have the sudden burst of energy again. The energy had disappeared as quickly as it had appeared but now she wished it didn’t disappear. “Please! Let me go! He’s dying! Luhan!”, Jieun cried as Baekhyun scoffed.

 

“He’s not dying. He’s calming down! You can see him when he’s calm. Gosh, you’re making such a big deal out of this!”, he said and rolled his eyes while EXO M, and Lizzy, glared daggers at him. Normally Jieun would have attacked him but she was too concerned with Luhan to care. “Luhan! I’m here! Please! Listen to me!”, she continued to shout desperately and Baekhyun couldn’t take it anymore.

 

“Snap out of it! He’s not dying!”, he said as he slapped Jieun across the face, shocking everyone. Just as he had done that, the house stopped shaking and everything became quiet. “See. He’s calm now.”, he said smugly as Jieun went numb; both physical and mentally. It felt as though her heart was missing and she felt lonely even when she was surrounded by 12 other people.

 

“Let me go.”, she mumbled lifelessly as Chanyeol and Kai glanced at each other worriedly at Jieun’s sudden change. “Should we?”, Chanyeol mouthed as Kai shrugged his shoulders. “I said LET ME GO!”, she screamed as both Kai and Chanyeol flew back. She felt the same energy as before, if not more, as she immediately grabbed Baekhyun’s neck and pushed him up against the tree.

 

She didn’t know where she got the strength from but she was thankful it came back. She felt a stinging pain on her gums but it was nothing compared to the numbness she was feeling. Everyone stared at her with wide eyes, wondering how a mere human was able to throw two vampires away from her and pin one against a tree.

 

“If he’s dead, you’re dead.”, Jieun swore before she let him go and dashed into the house. Baekhyun coughed and massaged his neck before muttering, “Drama Queen.”, under his breath. Kris still couldn’t believe his eyes.

 

How could a mere human do all that? What was she? Just who was Jieun? These thoughts kept circling his mind until a scream broke through the silence. However, this time, it was Jieun. Everyone rushed in to the house and the sight before them shocked all of them, especially Baekhyun.

 

Jieun was kneeling on the floor while hugging Luhan; hiding his face against her chest while she cried. His body seemed lifeless; his arms dangling at the sides, as she rocked his body. “Luhan, please come back to me. Please. Please.”, she pleaded as she continued her actions.

 

EXO M’s heart sank while Lizzy controlled her tears from spilling as they stared at their brother’s body. They couldn’t feel his presence anywhere in the room even though his body is right there, in front of their eyes. “No way. He’s dead…?”, Baekhyun mumbled unconsciously as Jieun stopped rocking. “He’s not dead.”, she mumbled softly as Baekhyun’s heart sank.

 

He couldn’t believe that he had been so harsh to her. “I’m sorry. I didn’t know he would die.”, he tried to apologize while Jieun felt something protruding out of her gums as she began taking shallow breaths. “He’s not dead.”, she insisted stubbornly as he shook his head.

 

“Look,”, Baekhyun started and Suho called his name to warn him to shut the up but he ignored it and continued, “I know I’ve been an to you but you have to open your eyes! He’s dead!” In a flash, Jieun laid Luhan gently on the ground before pinning Baekhyun against the wall by the neck again.

 

“HE’S NOT DEAD!”, she screamed as she bared her fangs at him. Baekhyun stared in shock for the umpteenth time at her. Her pupils were glowing red and she had fangs protruding out of her gums! She looked like a typical vampire but why did she seem so human before?!

 

“Do you have a death wish? You’ve angered me countless times today.”, she said stoically as her grip tightened. Baekhyun started to choke and struggled against her grip as she continued to tighten her hold. “Why is she so strong?!”, he thought as he struggled against her.

 

Suho and Sehun held Jieun back while Kai and Chanyeol tried to pry her hands off their brother. Their brother has a sharp tongue and tends to say whatever he thinks but that doesn’t mean he should die because of it. “Please let him go.”, Suho pleaded when their efforts seemed worthless.

 

Five vampires and it still wasn’t enough for them to move her; not even an inch! “Jieun, let Baekhyun go. He was just stating the truth.”, Kris said sadly as Jieun screamed. “NO! LUHAN IS NOT DEAD! HE’S NOT!”, she screamed and released him as she dropped to her knees. Jieun forgot how to breathe as she felt the air knocked out of her lungs.

 

Suho and the others quickly brought Baekhyun away from Jieun as they glance sadly at the state she was in. “He’s not. He’s not dead. He’s not.”, she mumbled under her breath as she gasped for air. Luhan is plainly right in front of her but his presence was nowhere near her.

 

“Luhan.”, she mumbled as tears escaped her eyes. She knows her mate is dead but she doesn’t want to admit it. She didn’t like the fact that Baekhyun was right. “Please, wake up.”, she mumbled as she caressed his face after placing Luhan’s head on her lap.

 

Everyone was shocked as they stared at Jieun, who simply teleported from one end of the room to her mate. She doesn’t seem to realise what she has done but all of them were curious about her. How could a human teleport? Heck, why does she even have eyes and fangs of a vampire?! Their mind was temporarily flooded with these questions until Jieun slashed her right shoulder.

 

“Jieun!”, EXO M and Lizzy called out frantically, thinking that she was suicidal and wanted to stop her. However, her next move shocked everyone, including EXO K. “Luhan. Drink.”, she urged softly, hugging onto Luhan as she rested his head, specifically his lips, on her wounded shoulder.

 

“Oppa, drink. You must be thirsty, right?”, she urged softly as she hugged tighter. “Oppa. Please, don’t leave me. Drink, please.”, she thought as she controlled her tears from escaping her eyes. “Oppa, please!”, she screamed in her thoughts and bit her lips; unconsciously sinking her fangs into her lips before she gasped in shock.

 

In fact, everyone was shocked.

 

---------

“Luhan.”

 

“Jieun?”, he thought as he searched his surroundings which was total darkness. Her voice was soft but he was sure it was his mate. A part of him wondered where he was while he continued to search. He could feel her presence but she was nowhere to be seen.

 

“Luhan.”, she called again, slightly softer than the first as he started to panic, thinking that something has happened to her. “I’m here, baby. Where are you?”, Luhan called out as he continued to glance around, searching, but nothing could be seen other than the colour black.

 

“I love you, Lu…Han.”, she whispers as her presence slowly faded. “No, Jieun!”, he shouted as he opened his eyes. “Lu…Han?”, Kris called out softly as the said person looked at him. Luhan wonder where he was, why the place looked as though an earthquake hit them, and why the intruders were here.

 

“Intruders?”, he thought and stared at them for a second before memories of them kidnapping Jieun flooded his mind. His eyes flashed red and was about to attack them both verbally and physically when he realized the position he was in.

 

He was being held down by a weight that was all too familiar to him; so familiar that he wished it wasn’t who he thought it was. Slowly caressing her back, feeling the baggy wool shirt he had saw her in last, didn’t make him feel any better.

 

He glanced at Kris, wanting him to tell him that everything is alright and he’s just overreacting, but the look on Kris’s face said otherwise. Pain, sadness and a little tinge of regret. These were the emotions displayed on all of his family’s faces.

 

Mustering up all his strength, Luhan glanced down and sees a shoulder covered in blood right where his mouth had been. A million thoughts and questions flooded his mind as he dismissed them and panicked. He couldn’t feel the person’s presence and a sudden wave of uneasiness washed over him.

 

“No, it can’t be.”, he thought as he slowly brought the body away from his to get a look at her. “Luhan.”, Chen called out as the said person stopped his actions to look at the younger. Normally, Luhan would have scolded him for not using honorifics and he would have joked by saying he looked older but this was not the time for jokes.

 

The look of despair on the elder’s face stunned him and his words of apologies stuck in his throat. “Hyung-”, he forced out but stopped when Lizzy took his hand. “Oppa, don’t.”, she thought and controlled her tears as she shook her head at her mate. Clutching tightly onto his hand, she buried her face into his chest while he buries his face into her shoulder.

 

Seeing the sadness in everyone’s faces, Luhan had a grasp of the situation; though, he still wished he was wrong. There was no way he could have killed Jieun. He loves her too much. Even if he was unconscious, he doubted he would drain her.

 

Resuming his earlier action, he slowly pulled her body away from his until she was an arms’ length apart. At that moment, his mind went blank. She was as beautiful as she had been; with eyes closed and a small smile on her face. No matter how you look at her, she seemed to be sleeping.

 

But, she wasn’t. Her heart wasn’t beating and he couldn’t feel her presence. There was also a small trail of blood flowing down her chin and her right shoulder was a bloody mess.

 

“Jieun.”, he called out as everyone flinched as his voice. Although it was just a whisper, it sounded more like a shout in the other’s ears. “Baby, wake up.”, he continued as he caressed her cheek and tucked her hair behind her ear.

 

She remained motionless as he smiled. “Always such a sleepyhead.”, he mumbled as he carried her bridal style, shocking everyone. “Lizzy, can you wash Jieun for me? I don’t want her to scream at her reflection when she wakes up.”, he asked kindly, slightly joking as Lizzy bit her bottom lip; preventing the tears from overflowing.

 

“Please? The both of you could bond.”, he persuaded as she closed her eyes and nodded her head. Luhan thanked her and was about to go to their room when a voice shouted, “Open your eyes! She’s dead!” Luhan froze while everyone turned and stared at the person as if he had lost his mind.

 

He turned and glared at Tao. Luhan didn’t need any words to express what he wanted to say. His expression simply says it all; “Say another word, and I’ll kill you.”. Everyone shuddered in reply before he turned and walked up the stairs to his room, locking the both of them inside.

 

“I-I’ll go up and clean Jieun.”, Lizzy said as Chen held her back. He didn’t want her to be near Luhan; he is too unstable. “I’ll be fine. Luhan won’t hurt me.”, she comforted with a smile as left them and went up to Luhan’s room.

 

---------------------------------

Hehehehhehe!! Double update again~~ :D I hope you guys like it! *Sniff sniff* Lulu killed her... He killed his mate... T.T What's he going to do now?? Will he be in denial? Are his family in danger from him? Leave comments on what you think! :D

 

PS: If you guys are wondering what Luhan would look like when he was breaking down~~ 

tumblr_n1cqnpXPCh1stkwfyo1_500.jpg

(Just imagine blood flowing down his eyes and his hair isn't blonde but light grey)

 

Remember~ Leave Story comments! Upvote only if you like my story~

 

THANK YOU AND LOVE YOU!! <3<3<3<3<3