Determinations and Questions

Vampire Family (Sequel to Mr. Vampire)

It had been a year after they’ve met and they’ve been dating ever since. Luhan had told her all about vampires; about their inhuman speed, heightened senses and powers. Every vampire has their unique power –In Luhan’s case, it’s Telekinesis which includes mind reading.-, they are able to ‘Charm’ anyone to do whatever they say and they can tamper with their memories.

 

That was what Luhan had done to JR at the Dance. He had Charmed JR to let Jieun go and return to wherever he came from. And apparently, he tampered with Ailee’s and Miyoung’s memories too; making them, forget about the rumour of Exotics. Also, not to forget, they can change a person’s appearance –Includes their body and clothing- to whatever they desire with a single bite, which Luhan did; Changing Jieun’s clothing.

 

Finally, Jieun learnt that she was the only one able to find his shop. Apparently Jieun was Luhan’s mate, making her the only person able to find it. It was because of this, Luhan had come back for her during the Dance. A week seemed like an eternity to him when he wasn’t with her; especially after he has met her.

 

Every vampire had a mate; each and every one of the vampires had a different mate and only in rare cases would multiple vampires share the same mate. Fortunately for Luhan, he wasn’t one of those rare cases, so he has Jieun all to himself, so far.

 

“Are you sure you want to do this?”, Luhan whispered as he nuzzled onto her neck, breathing in her scent. The two of them were currently lying on her bed -Luhan had decided it was best to stay at her house since he couldn’t enter her school and he wanted to spend every moment he had with her.-, snuggling close to each other.

 

Jieun giggled at the ticklish sensation before nodding her head in determination. She thought it was time and she wanted to do it no matter what Luhan said. “Don’t try to stop me.”, she thought, warning him playfully, as he chuckled at her playfulness.

 

“Alright then. Don’t blame me when I’ve already told you so.”, he warned cheekily as Jieun giggled before sticking her tongue out at him.

 

---------

“All passengers going to China, please board KRE777 at gate 3. I repeat, calling all passengers going to China, please board KRE777 at gate 3.”

 

“Oppa, they’re calling us.”, Jieun said, informing Luhan, as he smiled and nodded before carrying their backpacks –Their luggage was given to the administrator when they book the flight.-; with Jieun following beside him. “I wonder how they are.”, she thought curiously, thinking about his siblings while Luhan glanced at her sideways.

 

“I hope they don’t make a fool out of themselves.”, he thought and shook his head before telling himself that they were grown-ups, hopefully they’ll act like one, though he knew Kris would definitely act like one.

 

It took them 10 minutes to pass through the check point and arrive at their seats. However, the sight of their ‘seats’ shocked Jieun. “Oppa, what’s this?”, she asked as Luhan smirked and entered, sitting comfortably on the bed. Their ‘seats’ were actually two beds with a television in front of them. Technically, it looked like a hotel room; a very small compact hotel room!

 

This is our seats. I booked two first class tickets and they gave me this! You should be thankful; it’s a day’s trip from here to China.”, he replied as Jieun narrowed her eyes at him. “Then explain to me why the passengers outside have individual seats when they’re also in the first class.”, she asked as Luhan frowned, knowing Jieun was angry.

 

“I just wanted you to be as comfortable as you can, that’s why I bought the only ‘beds’ in first class. We did take the 8PM flight, you know? If I knew you wouldn’t like it, I would have asked for the normal seats.”, he said and sulked in a corner as her heart stung for hurting him. Luhan had thought of her but all she did was accuse him of being a ert.

 

“Oppa, I’m sorry.”, she apologized, crawling her way –On the bed- towards Luhan before hugging him and continuing, “I thought you were being a ert. I’m sorry, ok? I really like the… Erm… Seats. Thank you for thinking about me.”

 

Luhan smiled and returned her hug, saying it was ok. “Can we snuggle now? It’s a long journey.”, he asked cutely as Jieun rolled her eyes. “I knew you had an ulterior motive.”, she thought as he smirked before gently pushing her onto the bed with him above her.

 

“Since when have I not have an ulterior motive?”, he asked and placed a quick kiss to her lips before lying on top of her, his head on her s as she blushed. “My favourite pillow and lullaby.”, he sighed in content and snuggled closer to her, listening to her heartbeat. “ert.”, she thought embarrassed as Luhan chuckled.

 

“Only for you.”, he mumbled before closing his eyes as Jieun ran her fingers through his hair.

 

---------

“Baby.”, Luhan whispered and smiled when he didn’t get a response from Jieun. She was wrapped in Luhan’s arms, snuggling against his chest as she slept. Halfway through the trip, Luhan had changed their positions; the both of them faced each other while hugging.

 

“Baby~”, he cooed and lightly shook her shoulders as she groaned softly. “5 more minutes.”, she mumbled, words slurring, as she snuggled closer into Luhan while he chuckled softly. “As much as I love watching you sleep in my arms, you have to wake up. We’re landing in 2 minutes.”, he said as he pulled away from Jieun, only to see her pouting with her eyes still closed.

 

“She’s so adorable. And she’s mine.”, he told himself before placing a chaste kiss on her lips, earning a smile from her. “Wake up, sleeping beauty.”, he purred and she rubbed her eyes in return. “Where are we?”, she asked, still groggy from the sleep as he chuckled at her cuteness. “China.”, he replied and told her she still had time to back out.

 

“Nope. I want to meet your family.”

 

---------

Jieun stared at the house in front of her, confused. It was the most normal looking house you can find anywhere. “I thought you’re rich? I was expecting much more than this.”, she teased as he shook his head, smiling. Luhan had told her he was rich just to make her stop working but of course that didn’t work.

 

“Never judge a book by its cover.”, he whispered as he led her up the steps to the door. Although she was curious, she followed Luhan and waited as he tried to find his keys to open the door. “Can’t we just knock?”, she asked mentally as he smiled and shook his head when he successfully found the keys.

 

“Hey gu-”, Luhan called as he opened the door and immediately kept his mouth shut when someone, a female, screamed in Korean, “Tao, you stupid panda! Where did you put my makeup remover?” Jieun’s eyes widened as Luhan sighed. “As noisy as ever. Why did I even think they would be grown-ups?”, he thought and shook his head before entering the house with Jieun behind him.

 

“Are you regretting now?”, he asked amusingly, noticing how close Jieun was pressed up against his back with eyes closed, as she shook her head stubbornly. She didn’t even have time to look at the interior of the house when that loud scary voice screamed her head off! “A little.”, she admitted in her thoughts as he chuckled. “I told you so~”, he sang and a whine from a male, could be heard.

 

“Ow, ow, ow! Noona, it wasn’t me! Stop pulling my ear!” Jieun couldn’t help but to giggle as Luhan shook his head. “Guys.”, Luhan called out softly as the same female continued lecturing the said panda and noises from other parts in the house could be heard. Well, only Luhan was able to hear them with his hearing.

 

“Hyung, have you seen Luhan hyung’s game?”, Chen, as Luhan recognized, asked as another voice, he recognized as Kris, replied, “Why do you need Luhan’s game?” He could hear Chen sighing before replying, “I’m bored~ I wanna play it!” Kris didn’t make a sound after a second before he replied, “Shouldn’t you be controlling your mate? Tao sounds like he’s dying.”

 

“Guys.”, he called again, slightly louder this time, as the bickering didn’t stop. “Oh don’t worry about panda. It wasn’t his fault.”, Chen said as Kris sighed. “It was you, wasn’t it?”, the leader asked as Chen replied casually, “I was bored. Too bad Tao always hides her things, making him the first, and only, suspect.”

 

He sighed in frustration and covered Jieun’s ears as she blinked her eyes while staring at him in confusion. “She’s so freaking adorable!”, he mentally squealed, smiling before closing his eyes and opening them in determination when the bickering didn’t stop. “GUYS!”, he shouted and immediately, silence was heard as he removed his hands from her ears.

 

“What happened?”, Jieun asked, whispering, as the silence felt weird after the noises she heard. “Who’s that?”, Luhan could hear Lay asking as he sighed when there was no response. “I’m back.”, he mumbled as Jieun blinked at him. “Shouldn’t you say it a little loud-” “Hyung’s back!”, the panda exclaimed, cutting into Jieun’s sentence, before five freakishly, drop-dead, gorgeous guys and a lady appeared in front of her.

 

She squeaked –Jieun still wasn’t used to their inhuman speed and didn’t have a good look at them.- as she hid behind Luhan who chuckled. “Hyung!”, Tao called out happily as he lunged forward to hug him. “Don’t. My mate is behind me.”, he said as he froze Tao in the air with his powers before putting him down after 5 seconds.

 

Tao pouted as everyone tilted their head to get a good look at Luhan’s mate. All of them were curious; the only thing they heard from him about his mate was that he had found her; which wasn’t much if you asked them. Jieun, who was still behind him, found that it was too quiet and decided to take a peek; poking her head out, to see what was going on.

 

She squeaked once again, when she noticed the same six people staring intently at her, before hiding behind Luhan. She couldn’t get a good look at all their faces but she definitely knows they’re hot! “It’s a sin to be this handsome!”, she screamed frustratingly in her head and blushed as Luhan glanced at her sideways before narrowing his eyes.

 

“I’m taking her to my room.”, he mumbled, voice tight, before swiftly carrying Jieun bridal style. She squeaked again, and cursed herself for squeaking so much, at the sudden act before finding herself in a different room. “Where am I?”, she asked as she glanced around.

 

She isn’t lying if she had thought that the interior was as normal looking as the exterior of the house but the room she was in, proved her wrong. It looked so modern and new compared to the normal, bricked, exterior of the house.

 

The room was coloured with black and white. Everywhere she looked, the only colours she saw were those two colours. “This is my room.”, Luhan whispered seductively into her ear, sending shivers down her spine, as she turned and stared at him. She wanted to ask something when the sight of Luhan’s red eyes stopped her and the next thing she knew, she was lying on the bed with him hovering above her.

 

“Lu-”, she called but Luhan’s voice cut into her sentence. “Don’t ever mention how handsome another guy is in my presence.”, he growled as she bit her lip. Although she was a little scared, she had to admit he looked hot! “I didn’t say anything though.”, she mumbled as he narrowed his eyes at her.

 

“You didn’t say anything, but you thought about it.”, he argued as she rolled her eyes. “It’s not my fault you can hear my thoughts.”, she rebutted as he raised his eyebrow. “I should punish you.”, he whispered against her ear, sending another round of shivers down her spine before crashing his lips against hers.

 

Jieun gasped at the action and Luhan took the chance to slip his tongue into , tasting every inch of her. They kissed for another 2 minutes before he pulled away from her as she gasped for air. It was the most and beautiful sight he had ever seen –In case you were wondering, they haven’t gone beyond kissing and cuddling. She’s still pure.- and he didn’t want others to see her that way.

 

“You’re mine, Lee Jieun.”, he said firmly, but seductively, before sinking his fangs into her neck. She gasped and moaned at his sudden action as she clawed his back, earning groans from him. The sensation from her actions was so seductive to him, he wanted to eat her up; both literally and figuratively. She arched her neck, giving him more access to it as he continued to feed on her while pressing his body closer to her, trapping her.

 

“Lu~Han~”, she moaned as he groaned once again, and detached himself from her. He panted as he mentally thanked whose ever idea it was to soundproof all the rooms. If he had taken any more of her blood, she might go into a coma state from lack of blood. Either that or Luhan would have made love to her that very moment.

 

But he knows Jieun isn’t ready so he’ll never force her to do something against her will; even if he really wanted to do it. He watches as she pants for air while staring at him with half lidded eyes. “You’re mine.”, he said protectively as she nodded her head weakly in reply.

 

“Sleep. I know you’re tired.”, he ordered, knowing very well that she was tired from the loss of blood, and she listened to him; closing her eyes after weakly pulling him down against her.

 

---------

“Welcome home.”, Kris welcomed with a smile as Luhan entered the living room. “Where’s your mate?”, he asked curiously as Luhan narrowed his eyes at him. “I was only asking. It is only 7 in the morning, you know?”, Kris replied with his hands up as Luhan sighed. “I drank slightly too much; she’s sleeping.”

 

Kris nodded his head in reply before going back to what he was doing before; reading a magazine while Luhan asked where the others were. “Some of them are at work, others are at school, while the remaining went to the shop.”, Kris replied as Luhan nodded his head.

 

“By the way, is it normal for a human mate to immediately love us?”, he asked and Kris look at him. He knew where Luhan was going. It wasn’t common for a vampire to have a human mate, though there are rare cases of it happening. When that happens, the vampire will usually change the human before they mate.

 

Vampires can sense their mate if their other half happens to be human, but the human will never know of their mate. Although some vampires choose to change humans to vampires, for different reasons based on individual, it is only after they change does the human fall for their vampire mate.

 

That is one reason why Luhan was shocked when Jieun, a human, found, and even entered, his shop! He was expecting a vampire Jieun, not a human Jieun! He was planning to change her himself but she ended up in his shop before he could even do it.

 

“No. It’s not normal for a human to love a vampire before she is changed. That’s considering that you didn’t woo her. It’s either your bond is very strong or there’s something she’s not telling you.”, Kris said as Luhan sighed.

 

“I don’t think it’s the latter. She tells me everything from when she was a kid in the orphanage up till now.”, Luhan said as Kris’s eyebrow knit together. “Orphanage?”, he thought as Luhan nodded his head. Kris raised an eyebrow as he stared at him. Luhan knew that he didn’t like his mind read.

 

“Sorry.”, Luhan mumbled as Kris shook his head. “What about her parents? Has she not seen them?”, he asked as Luhan shook his head. “She doesn’t have a single memory of her parents. Everything she describes about her childhood starts from the age of three. That was the earliest memory she can recall.”, he explained as Kris nodded his head.

 

“Weird. Why at the age of three?”, he asked himself before Luhan asked another question. “So, have any of you found your mate? Other than Chen and I.”, Luhan asked curiously as Kris sighed. As you’ve guess it, Chen’s mate is a vampire. She was travelling around the world and happened to bump into him when he was hunting. She immediately moved in and luckily for him, just like Luhan, Chen had her all to himself.

 

“Nope. We’re too lazy to look for them. They’ll come to us if they want.”, he replied as Luhan shook his head. “How the heck do you expect them to find you when you’re cooped up in this house?”, Luhan asked as Kris shrugged and replied, “I’m really not interested. Maybe I’ll look for them in a decade or two later when I get bored.”

 

“Whatever you say, Kris. Well, I’m going back to sleep with Jieun. I’ll come out again when she wakes up.”, he said and went to his room without waiting for a reply from their leader.

 

------------------------------------

 

Hey y'all! Well, this is the first chappie! What do you guys think about it? Do you like it? Leave comments on what you think about this! I hope I didn't spoil your interest in this story... *bits lip nervously* Anyway, thank you so much for subscribing to the sequel! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! <3<3<3<3<3

 

Ps: Please support my friend's story! I'm the writer but it's her idea, so it's under her name! (I insisted it to be since it was her idea. :P) Just click the poster below! The first chappie is already up! :D

 

tumblr_n0h22aHyCI1stkwfyo1_500.jpg

 

Once again, THANK YOU AND LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Bye~ 

 

large.gif

(He's too cute! *Melts*)

 

And to my readers who have school...... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

large.gif

 

Kekekekekekkeke~ Though I don't think you can anymore~ XP

 

Forgot to mention... This is what the airplane 'beds' look like... 

tumblr_n1cp03gM7c1stkwfyo1_400.jpg

(Luhan and Jieun's 'seats') 

 

tumblr_n1cp03gM7c1stkwfyo2_500.jpg

(Normal First class seats)