My First SS501 JOURNEY ---

I'll be dreaming of you tonight... my SS501 ^^

Marion's POV

Finally i arrived on my oppaSS beloved homeland :))...This is it ^^ the moment that i have been waiting for... it was a happy day on my first day in korea because no more worries that i would think of, my company gave me a free apartment to stay in, and i think my boss is such a nice boss.. BUT--- it was just my first impression >.< when the day has finally arrived that i need to start my work on their company... >.< aigoo!~~ this was totally unexpected... " Let me go you OLD MAN" i was trying to let go of his hands... my heart beat so fast, and my eyes were shedding tears... i was totally afraid that time, i dont know how to save myself from the evil old man that i have trusted... Fortunately, i got an idea on how to runaway from him, i kick his knee with so much force with it.. and he shouted with pain... i was running and running, trying to get out on that building with full of darkness and forces of evil... Fortunately, i successfully escaped that building... and i dont know what to do-- i can't go back to my apartment, because there is a tendency that old man and his followers will go there and try to catch me and ---------- aissh... molla??? molla ottoekke?? -- i cried, with full of regrets-- APPA!!~~ im trying to call my father, but i know he wont hear me >.<... i was traumatized on that day, i dont know where to go and what to do?? i was just walking and walking on the side street... letting the people pass me by... then suddenly, i saw a BIG POSTER in a Big store... --- my heart was crying out loud--- SS501 oppa ;((?? -- the only words i uttered..tshh.. jinja!!~~ im such a FOOL... im thinking and dreaming of too much.. that's why?? aigoo!!~~, i was totally crying and crying and don't mind of the other people... they're staring at me, and asking if im okay... i just ignore them and cry :((... "i want to go HOME"--- after i cried i wiped my tears and started to walk... i didn't saw a car was coming right away, im out of my mind because of what had happened.. "ashi! Don't cross" i hear the voice of that man inside the car.. and i immediately fixed up my mind... " huh?? ottoekke??, that was closed" all i thought i was going to be hit and run by a car..but fortunately, GOD save me for the second time around... i was kinda mad at the driver," why is that driver driving so fast?? im in a pedestral lane.. tsk... he should stop the car if someone is crossing~~~ aigoo... stupid driver", i look at the car or should i say the black van... i try to look at the plate no. of that van... and when i turn my back on to see that black van plate no., i was TOTALLY SHOCKED!!~~ " mwuuuuuh???--- that van is from ---- SS501??-- the plate no. is SS501-- is it their group van?? kyaaaaaaah!!~~" i was like a crazy woman in the street" WAIT!! SS501!!!--- i was trying to call them but the van is running so fast.. i guess they're on a hurry >.<--- " wae??? waeyo?? why is it happening to me??" tsk.. i was frustratedly complaining to myself...  

----YOUNGSAENG'S POV: ---- Finally, the moment for our beloved Triple S has finally arrived we are about to perform in Music Bank... SS501 is BACK!! we saw lots of support from our loyal triple S fans, who waited us for five years since the day we were separated as SS501... im currently tweeting to our fans... "mystyle1103 SS501 is BACK are you ready to see us Triple S? :))"... the driver is driving so fast because we're late..tsk.tsk.. imagine our first day Performance? we are late.. aigoo.. and its all thanks to hyung jun, because of too much excitement... he almost stay at the make up room for 2 hours, trying to be the most good looking among us.. hehe... uri maknae had never change, and as usual they fought again with jugmin... and the three of us?? was just like-- SIGH!~~ as when we are trying to go to Music Bank 10mins. before our performance, our driver sddenly shouts " ashi don't cross", omo!!~~ the five of us especially the driver was shocked, luckily the young lady heard the driver and she was shocked when  the van was nearly close to her already... the driver did not stop the car and ask the young lady if she's okaay..instead he continue to drive and told us " im so sorry, we're on a hurry guys"he said that to us, and we're just keep on worrying if the young lady is okay?? and then i heard kyujong says " we must tell her that we're sorry" i saw the worrying face of our centre.. aigoo.. he's still the kyu jong that i met before :) hyung jun and jungmin were worried too and uri leader also.. all of us were sorry-- hope we can see her again-- that's all we thought... 

Photobucket

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END OF MY CHAPTER TWO ^^... is it boring guys?? or what?? hehe... please try to look forward for the chapter 3 hehe... comment and subcribe ^^ Kamsahamnida!!~~~

 

P.S: myanhe for my grammatical errors.. :))