What??? they're BACK??

I'll be dreaming of you tonight... my SS501 ^^

Photobucket

 

5011.gif

 

Marion's P.O.V: 

"aigoo... i pity myself... there are so many bad things happened already... but wait a minute is that van really??... their van?? the plate name is SS501, i knew it!! i saw it with my two eyes.. but maybe i was wrong, maybe im just dizzy that moment...sigh!" letting go of my good career for the sake of them is really not a good choice.. "aissh.. appa myanhe ;((... " the only thing that i did for this day..is just walk and walk..until the sky turns to darkness... the twilight mode in seoul is so beautiful.. but i can't feel the essence of its beauty , 'bcoz of what had happened... then suddenly i stopped in a place where there are so many crowded people... good thing i could read a bit korean words... and ofcourse i can see the name of that building where lots of people standing and kinda fanchanting??? --- when i look up and saw the name i was like.. " Mwuh??? MU-SIC BANK??, wow.. jinja?? is it really the Music Bank station?? omo..." my sadness gone for awhile, because i know what is that music bank thing... " wow.. what are they chanting for??" i joined the people there.. i was kinda hoping to glance a k-pop star exiting in the music bank, and then noticed something... "why is everyone having a Green lightstick?? is it for SS501 or ShiNee or other fandom group(s)??..."  my curiousity and instinct  goes up... "omo, why i feel so nervous?? is it already their comeback?? ottoekke?? what date is today?? is it May 15, 2015 already?? omo... i need to ask.." i can't hold my emotions... mix emotions.. feels like i want to cry... i ask the girl with a pink headband and with green lightstick on her hand.. i talk with her ofcourse in korea... ( A/N: they're talking in korean :D) " anyeong haseyo.. ei can i ask you??" the girl look at me.. and nodded.. " that lightstick... is it for SS501??"...i asked.. she directly answered me " DE!!~~" and then turn her back... and cheered loudly together with her co-Triple S friends... when i hear her answer.. my heart beat so fast... feels like i didn't hear her but the loudness of her positive response keeps repeating in my ears... " jin-ja??" i got teary eyes... " so..today..is may 15, 2015... their comeback... aissh.. why i didn't  remember it?? aigoo.. i've been busy and got excited to come here... and didn't noted the date... I HATE MYSELF.. I HATE THIS DAY!!.. too many negative and positive things happened..." my tears falls down... and then i heard the triple S shouts more loudly... " ya.. can i joined?? im a triple S too"...i murmured to myself, the loudness of their cheers makes me sad.. i dont know why?? maybe because im so unlucky today?? or just hopelessly dreaming... and then someone shouted " Double S Oh Gong il" --- they shout and shout.. and then there were five handsome men in black preparing to exit in the Music Bank.. and omona.. it was them ---SS501---... i cant see their faces clearly.. i run towards nearer to them.. but my knees is shaking.. i can't move.. otteokke?? i want to see them.. i tried to move my legs.. but suddenly i stumbled down.. and then someone shout " Miss are you alright?" i was become the centre of attraction... or destruction?? oww.. myanhe my SS501.. >.< i could hear them saying, "is she alright?? they murmured and murmured.. and some were laughing and then saying, she got stumbled down because of excitement to see our oppaSS.." i feel so ashamed... "ugh what a bad day for me.." no one tried to help me to stand  up so i just helped myself , but suddenly someone grabbed my arms and help me.. i was going to say thank you but then again fans shout so loud again and hear them shouting a name from SS501, i gulped and then here comes my heart again... beating so fast ... i look at the hand of that person,.and then slowly look at on his or her face.. and then.. when my eyes straightly look at that person, i just can't believe on what i saw.. " K--Kim Kyu Jong??" i gulped while mentioning his name.. he just smiled and said " omo, be careful okay? we dont want our fans be injured because of us"... and then all i can hear was the fanchant of triple S.. the only thing that i did was to nod at him.. he suddenly bid his goodbye to me, and he said " take care"... i can't look at him.. i was in shocked... and holding my breathe...

i guess they're already gone.. because i can't hear anymore noise... i was standing for an hour.. and still holding my breathe... after that i realized that there was no people already outside the Music Bank,  "huh!! KIM KYU JONG, he hold my arms.. otteokke??!!, ahh.. im so touch he help me to stand, omo, that means they saw me stumbled down.. esssh.. but atleast, with that i stole one moment from my centre ^^ heehee..." :D... this day is full of surprises.. oh my god.. thank you so much.. i was so happy walking on the dark side street of seoul, i dont know what time is it.. but the night is still young... then suddenly, i saw three men in black, and i think they know me.. because they were staring at me, i move backward after i notice that those three men were a gangsters and they were that ahjussi's men... "otteokke??? he still wants me >.<, as long as im here in seoul he would still look for me" and then i run as fast as i could... and they were now chasing at me... " help!! help!! help me please..".. i run and run and run...

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the end of chapter four.. hope you'll like it guys :)) thank you so much for subscribing :)) please do leave a comment.. ^^ hehe.. and invite some to be my subscibers..lols... kamsahamnida..myanhe for my errors... :))