I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!~

I'll be dreaming of you tonight... my SS501 ^^

 

Marion’s P.O.V

What is this place??? Where am i?? Am i already in heaven? WHAT?????? Im already dead??? As i woke up in a place where i can see it’s all in white... i slapped my face..And it hurts, “it hurts, so im not yet dead” i said. Then i suddenly saw something in my hand... “Dextrose?”, now i just realize that I’m in the hospital. I stood up and walk around, “wait is this really a hospital? It looks like a house.... O-moooo!!??? Could it be? I’m in that ahjussi’s house????? Otteoke?? What will i do???? Ap-paaaaa!!” my knees became weaker as i thought negatively, my body shivers and i am so paranoid. I really don’t know what to do, i want to escape here in this place..But how?  Then i heard some footsteps coming towards the room.. “otteoke? He’s coming?” i gulp and cannot move back.... then when the door suddenly opens.... i was in shock... “Huh??? It can-not be” i said it in my mind...

(End of P.O.V)

“Gwenchana?” kyu jong asked the young lady that he brought to his house after sawing it lying down underneath his car. The girl just gulps and just looks at her. “You can take your rest, i saw you sleeping under my car, and you look so helpless did something happen to you?”  The girl did not respond, she just looks at kyu jong... kyu jong look at her, and he remembers the girl, “can you recognize me?” kyu jong ask again.

Marion was in shock when he saw kyu jong... she couldn’t believe it... “Kyu-jong?? Is it for real?” as she heard kyu jong said that she was found under his car, she really couldn’t really believe it... it’s really a big coincidence at all... “aigooo..jinja... what is this? Kim Kyu Jong... Double S Five O One” she was very stuttered and couldn’t talk... she could only glance at kyu jong’s charming face.

“Can you recognize me? I’m Kim Kyu Jong from SS501” kyu jong smiles and extended his hand, maybe somehow marion would be clear minded if she could hear the name “SS501”... because he remembered marion.. He remembered that it was marion whom he saw and helped when she stumbled down outside music bank. “SS501???” marion said, “yes..” kyu jong smiled.. She felt like melting with kyu jong’s smile. “What’s SS501?” marion asked.

“What??? You don’t know us? You don’t know me?, but you were that i girl, i am so sure..” kyu jong was dumb founded.. “You’re a Triple S right?” kyu jong asked once more.. “Triple S??????” she was in confused. Kyu jong suddenly paused and ponder.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a very short update again..aigoooooo... its been a long time again... how are you readers??????? :)) hehehehehe

seeing with 15 subscribers in this fic was sooooooo appreciated so much :))) THANKYU!!~

Comments are highly appreciated ^^ at the same it serves as motivation :D hehhe