THE COMEBACK

I'll be dreaming of you tonight... my SS501 ^^
Photobucket
 
 
after 5 years of waiting SS501 finally made a comeback.. it was difficult for them to comeback before because they need to buy first their name from DSPent... as we all knew, the name SS501 was made from DSPent... 2 years were full of hopes by all Triple S fans and 3 years were full of hindrances and doubtfulness... Leader Kim Hyun Joong was the very affected one, 'coz he is the first one who made the promise.. the other members were very affected too... they made a promise to their fans and they must fulfill that promise..it took five years for them to fulfill that promise, thanks to that one person (the character will be reveal soon ^^...)
 
Kim Hyun Joong P.O.V: 
"I can't believe it.. im here once again performing together with my members... I dont know, these tears of joy of mine... i want to show it but i can't... the fans that are waiting on us outside, they are those who waits for us for five years... and still bringing the fandom of Triple S, although in the past years we have our own fandom already.. Henecia, Y.E.S, Thankyu, PJM Station, and Junus.. but some of them still remains as TRIPLE S..." 
 
Heo Young Saeng P.O.V:
"The feeling is mutual back when we first debuted as SS501... ^^ aigoo... im so happy to see all the triple S united as one again same with us right now.. As one and forever will be United..." 
 
Kim Kyu Jong P.O.V:
"See Pretties?? ( as usual Kyu always use that term to all triple S) We're back... the promise that we made before was already fulfill and we are glad that you are still with US ^^.. Five years is such a long time for you to wait ... Kamsahamnida :))"
 
Park JungMin P.O.V:
"Aigoo..Aigoo... Hayyss.. y Charisma of SS501 is still here... I want to cry out loud, the five of us is very nervous right now.. especially that man ( he's referring to leader)..hehe, i wonder what he's thinking right now?? that fellow one (hyung jun) is playing again ahh jinja...ehehe.. i miss him so much, well, Today is the day... I can  see the green ocean again..yeah!!" 
 
Kim Hyung Jun P.O.V:
"Jungmin is staring at me.. haahaha :D.. that look! makes me reminisce the past... oww.. i can hear already the fanchant :)) jinja.. chuwaeyo.. ^^ and what's that?? the MC call our names?? omo.. finally.." 
 
No One's P.O.V:
" Hyung Jun! its time to go.." kyu jong called hyung jun.. " Palli!!" said jungmin, " kyaaaaaaah!~~ jinja?? omo!! otteokke?? i feel so nervous" hyung jun said... " hehe.. you feel nervous?? don't worry we can make it" jungmin trying to comfort hyung jun... the leader of the group was less talking.. he has so many thoughts in his mind... youngsaeng smiled towards hyun joong.. and " Hyung?? what are you thinking right now??" youngsaeng asked.. " them--- and Us..SS501 and Triple S" hyun joong said.. he look at youngsaeng with a very meaningful smile... Hyung Jun patted his leader's shoulder, Kyu jong smiles at them and said " THE MOMENT THAT WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR"... 
^^ ~~~~ SS501 ~~~~ ^^ 
MC 1: Well today is the HISTORICAL COMEBACK of the GREAT IDOL LEGEND.. 
 MC 2: oh yes!! wow... Green Oceans are still here...Triple S!! WOW!!
MC 1: Its been five years you know, and no one could still believe that they will be back as a group again and will still bringing that precious name...
MC 2: mmm.. Kurrae..well They're BACK!! and it will be TODAY!! Live at Music Bank.. Let me HEAR You SAY?? DOUBLE S OH GONG IL!!! ( to the triple S)
TRIPLE S : DOUBLE S OH GONG IL!!~~ NAE NAMJA!! 
MC 2: again!!???
TRIPLE S: DOUBLE S OH GONG IL!!~~ NAE NAMJA!! ( and they all shouted it louder and louder)...
MC 1: OWOW!!~~ well let us not make the TRIPLE S wait ... here they ARE.. THE RETURN OF THE KING... 
MC 1 and 2: DOUBLE S OH GONG IL!!~~...:D
Triple S: kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! ( shouting and shouting for SS501 COMEBACK)...

1004635_o.gif

--------------------------------------------------

 

 
the end of chapter 3 ^^..ehehe..its all about their comeback.. well widen your imagination TS sisters.. 
just picture out their comeback.. aigoo!!~~ hehe.. hope you'll like this.. comment and subscribe ^^