The Feeling of Being Alone

I'll be dreaming of you tonight... my SS501 ^^

 

SS501 finally made their comeback at Music Bank; it was therefore a successful comeback, though the five of them were already tired on that day, whenever they saw Triple S waiting, cheering and congratulating them, as if they were re-energized again. “aigoo... never thought that this will be the day of our comeback” jungmin happily talked to his fellow members, “im so touch for those who waits for us, and those fans out of music bank... they really want me to sheds tears, especially that one fan who got stumbled down because of us” hyung jun sighs... Kyu jong look at him and “yeah... still now, i am sorry for her, as if she’s not okay”, the leader patted kyu jong’s shoulder “don’t worry Kyu Jong, Let’s just hope for her that she’s okay” kyu jong smiled to hyun joong and quickly says “de, hyung”, “aaaah!! Let’s eat, im already hungry” youngsaeng exclaim...the maknae jumped happily “Alright let’s EAT!” jungmin kicked hyung jun’s .. “yaa!~~ mal! Wae??” hyung jun shouted in annoyance, jungmin just laugh “jinja, i miss you all guys, especially you!!” jungmin grabs hyung jun’s neck... “aaachkk... jungmin-ah!! Uljima...” the five of them laugh like kids...

Meanwhile, marion is in great danger...she was being chased by those two gangster of an ahjusshi whom she met before and was being fooled by that ahjusshi... she kept on running towards the dark street of seoul, “otteoke? Where am i? What place must i go?” running as fast as she could... she was so afraid that moment, she doesn’t know what to do... she needs help but no one is there to help her... “Why there are no people here? Aahh...otteoke? omma? Appa?” her knees became weaker...she could not run fast anymore, she’s really tired and exhausted, she needs something to drink... her stomach also needs food to gain energy... she keep on breathing so hard, when she saw somewhere to hide, she rest for awhile there...

Marion’s P.O.V:

            “Now this is the outcome of not listening to your parents... you’re such a great person Marion! Now look at what happen after seeing them? Does this makes your life complete? Do your dreams suddenly come true?” I just made a sermon to myself... this is the worst thing ever happened to my life, no one ever there to save me even my SS501 will not going to save me tonight, “aaaissssssssh... Double S Oh Gong il Please SAVE ME!!~~” i cried out loud and shouted their names, “where are you?? Don’t you know that you’re the reason why am i suffering like this? aah i just hate it... why do i need to go in this country!!~~ yaaaaa!!~~” i know nobody is listening only the cold wind can hear it... or maybe that stupid two gangsters who were chasing me will hear the echo of my voice, now i just don’t care wether if they will locate me in my hide out, im ready to die tonight, i guess it was my destiny... “aaaaaaaaaaissssssh....” i cried out loud again...  all my tears are falling..as if im crying a river, 2 hours crying in a dark place waiting for those bad guys to catch me, and kill me, this is the feeling of being paranoid, SIGH!,Yeah, im totally paranoid, 2 hours later it feels like im already safe, because they didn’t even find me, my eyes are so heavy already, “yaaaaawn!~~” i close my eyes slowly, and suddenly fall asleep... 

 

 

---------------------------------------------

Aigooo... Its been a long time since i updated my first ever made fanfic >.< aigoooooo... READERS?? are you still here?? :) ahehehe...

Do you like this chapter? :) ahehehe..

COMMENTS are highly appreciated ^^ 

THANKYU!~