For the sake of SS501

I'll be dreaming of you tonight... my SS501 ^^

"What??? where do you want to go??? in KOREA?? you want to go there??? because of ss501??!! " , my friend shouted that to me on my face... " yeah" my answered. " you're crazy, you want to sacrifice your good career here... and go to korea just to see that ss501!!! what's wrong with you??!!" hannah scolded me again.. " myanhe but i really want to go, this is the best opportunity that was given to me, i will work on that company even though im just a secretary, its the best thing or way that i can go and see ss501.." 

My POV: 

De call me a stupid  one... ss501 is an idol and me a fangirl only... but im still hoping that one day or someday i will be with my ss501... I Thank God for my successful career as a high class photographer... i work so hard for 5 years... and for that 5 years my inspiration is GOD, my parents, my friends and my ss501... but i sacrifice that good carreer of mine just to fulfill my ultimate dream... the dream that i am longing for five years... SS501------ they are... my ultimate dream, i want to meet them and want to be with them... my manager was totally shocked when i resigned on our company, he can't hardly believed that i would rather chose to be a secretary in korea than to be a famous professional photographer here in our country... he knows also that my intention of gaving up my good carreer is because of ss501... my bestfriend hannah told it to him... as when i look at his face, he look at me with weird thinking on his mind... i don't know what it is..but maybe he's thinking that " MARION??!!! are you TOTALLY CRAZY??!!!"... aigoo!!~~ everyone thinks like that... YEAH! they were RIGHT!!! im totally 501% crazy over SS501... Ottoekke???... hmmp... as when our manager approved my resignation letter my best chinguya Hannah didn't talked to me until we got separated...I finally arrived at home and i was too nervous to confess with my abueji and omoni about my planned to work in korea... but i must confess to them immediately, and when i told them........... my abueji and omoni [ as usual] were SHOCKED.. my abueji scolded at me... he said, "before all i want for you is to take up LAW but you insist to take up Photography, and then i permitted you to chose whaat you really want, but now??? No way!! i wont allow you my daughter.." but i still insisted... and said " OH!! Father please, just for the last time you will allow me to follow what i want... if i failed, then whatever you want i'll just do it..but for now..please appa!! i mean father..please!!", my mother interfere... "Appa??.. OH now i  know her intention why she wants to work in korea because of Jihoo in Boys Over Flowers darling, tsk..NO!! do not allow her... we do not know what might happen to her in korea..."as my mother continues to talk... my tears were falling, "ah!!~~ my father for sure wont allow me to go, ottoekke?? my SS501..." {talking with myself}... then suddenly my father call my name and he said " Okay, for the last time i will allow you to do what you want..." when i hear that words from my father... KYAAAAAAAAAAAHH!~~ my heart is beating so fast... my mother sigh... as she look at me.. "Kamsahamnida :) abueji and omoni!!! i mean thank you father and mother ahehe..." my father hit my head and said " you're totally crazy with koreans.. especially with JIHOO!!.." i smiled and hug them..then my father continue, " just be careful okay?? call us when you get there"... i smiled again and tears in my eyes were falling " thanks for being an understanding father to me:)" ... on that night i whispered to my parents that i really love them so much...the following day i bid goodbye to my chinguyas especially to my bestfriend 'Hannah'... she said " im gonna miss you, yah!!! be careful okay? hope that you will meet them (ss501)... " OH YEAH!! hopefully i will meet them ^^" i reply...then... the moment that i've been waiting for...FINALLY, SEOUL SOUTH KOREA... Im COMING!!! SS501 Stand by... im gonna meet you soon... ^^...

Photobucket-----------------------------------

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The End of Chapter One...

 

P.S ( myanhe for my grammatical errors..ahehe im not that good in ENGLISH ^^) hope you like the first chapter of my story... ~~