Chapter 31: News

"Y... I Love U"

Thank you very much for waiting! I'm sorry for not updating for like years! hahaha! but I still hope you enjoy and love this chapter! And Yoonwon Lovers, I have something for you guys! <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG3tC6HCWYc

_____________________________________________________________________

“Aiden oppa, Can you come here?” Jessica stuttered while talking to Aiden on the phone. 3 weeks after thinking and reflecting, Jessica finally reached her decisions.

“Are you alright? You seemed to be nervous?” Aiden chuckled. Jessica sniffed and faked a chuckle.

“I’m fine oppa. Just come here.” 

“Sure baby. See you soon. I love you.” Jessica didn’t know how to answer his ‘I love you’.

“See you.”

_____________________________________________________________________

As soon as Aiden got on their house, Jessica pulled him to the garden.

“We need to talk oppa.” Jessica kept her head bowed all the time. “I need to tell you something.” She was starting to be confused whether to tell him or not. 

I’m sorry oppa.

Jessica suddenly pulled him into a tight hug. She didn’t want to speak and her tears started falling down. She started reminiscing those beautiful 4 years of their relationship. She nuzzled her nose into his neck.

“Hey baby,” he wrapped his arms around her tightly and used his sweet voice to calm her. “I know. You don’t need to force yourself into me.” Jessica’s eyes widened. “I know you love him.” Jessica pulled away to look at him.

“How did you-”Aiden pressed his index finger on her lips, he then smiled pleasingly and it caused her much more pain because she knows deep inside her was hurting.

“By the way you look at him and just look for him, I can feel it Jess, the whenever we’re together you’re eyes goes around just to find him.”

Flashback:

They were all sitting in a big circle with a bonfire on the center. They were all giggling, chatting and noisy as ever. They were just too happy tonight. Jessica was leaning on Aiden laughing with him. Donghae just looked at them. He was hurt and jealous at the same time. He bowed his head and stood up. Jessica secretly glanced at him. He started walking away but suddenly his head started hurting. Donghae screamed in pain garnering all the attention to him.

“Donghae!” Jessica was the first one to run to him. They all followed. He passed out. Jessica caught him.

“Oppa....wake up!” She started to slap his face softly. Aiden was worried for Donghae I mean all of them are but Aiden felt jealousy and pain when she saw her come and worry for him. He wasn't supposed to feel this way. He trusts her. He just sighed and thought about their strong love. The other guys carried Donghae. The girls were all crying. SJ members started tearing up too while carrying him, they don't wanna lose him...they don't want that to happen...again. Once is enough and Twice is much.

“Opppa...” Jessica hugged Aiden. He wiped her tears and kissed her head.

“He'll be alright baby....he will be.” He kept a tight hug on her while she kept on sobbing. She hugged him on the waist while He placed his arms around her as they followed the crowd.

He tried to understand the situation but jealousy was killing him. It wasn’t just an ordinary worry, it was more than that.

And that’s when he realized everything about them was starting to fade.

End of Flashback

“How much sure are you that I was looking for him?”

“You don’t have to lie to me. I know you so much more than you think.” He laughed. “I just know it.” And there was silence between them until Aiden once again pulled her into his arms.

“Oppa, I’m sorry. I don’t deserve your kindness oppa.”

“Don’t say that. Everything that happened to us were real. Don’t feel guilty; that’s destiny. We can’t control our hearts.” Jessica smiled and placed a kiss on Aiden’s cheeks. “Come on Jess, win him back again alright?” Jessica nodded and giggled.

“Thank you oppa. Thank you.” Jessica smiled.

_____________________________________________________________________

It’s been about a month since they last saw Donghae. He was super busy and he didn’t have any time to visit them. They all miss him. Weeks passed by, Jessica’s morning wasn’t so good as usual. She’s been ill for almost 3 days. And all her friends were taking care of her. She was throwing up and she didn’t have any appetite for the meals.

“Jessica you need to eat.” Tiffany was trying to convince her to take just a bit but then she frowned.

“I think I’m going to throw up any time.” She said and her friends couldn’t do a thing. She was turning thinner and it’s not good.  “Gomawa guys. You’re the best.” She smiled a little but her color didn’t change. She was still pale. Her friends were starting to worry about her condition. Some were scared maybe the disease came back.

“Jess…I think we need to check you up. Let’s go to the hospital.” Jessica didn’t have the courage to argue. She just followed them.

_____________________________________________________________________

It ended up being Yoona the one to bring her to the hospital and the reason is she doesn’t want to bother her friends with their works. She brought them a lot of trouble already and she doesn’t want to cause some more.  After several tests, the doctor finally came and told them the results.

“Her body wasn’t receiving enough nutrients that’s why she still having high fever. Try to eat more Jessica. You’re not the only one being benefited by this.” Her doctor told her and smiled.

“What do you mean?” they both looked puzzled.

“You’re 2 weeks pregnant Jessica. Congratulations.” Jessica’s mouth was left hanging open and Yoona didn’t know how to react. After they left the hospital, inside the car, Jessica burst out crying.

“Oh my god Yoona, I don’t know what to do.” Yoona pulled her into a tight hug. She tried to calm her best friend.

“Shh… Everything's gonna be fine. We’re all here.” they parted after Jessica finally regained her composure. “Now let me ask you something…” Jessica nodded. “Who’s the baby’s father?” Jessica took a deep breath and she tried to fight her tears saying his name.

“Its…”

_____________________________________________________________________

So...Jessica's pregnant! Happy Mother's day to all moms! Sica's going to be a mom! But who's the father? Could it be Aiden or Donghae? Find out on the next chapter! <3 ^_^

You guys need to comment more! I missed your comments! So don't be shy and place a comment! :)

Subscribe and Comment! :">