Chapter 23: Aiden and Jessica

"Y... I Love U"

 

Finally updated this one! I miss you guys all! Sorry for making you wait! Love you all! Comment! :) 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Aiden: Hey baby where do you wanna go?

Aiden looked at Jessica. He stopped the car and waited for the go signal.

Jessica: Anywhere as long as I am with you.

Aiden leaned his head and kissed Jessica on the lips. When they parted, he brushed his nose against hers. He held her hand and she placed her head on his shoulder.

 She was very happy that day but she felt different. She was wondering why she still felt incomplete after all these years that passed. Even though her friends are there, Aiden is there she felt something missing. She doesn’t know what and why.

They proceeded and went to their destined place.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Aiden and Jessica went to a restaurant special for them.

Aiden guided Jessica to her seat and he went on his. They ordered and talked about a lot of things.

Aiden: Do you remember this place? (chuckles)

Jessica: Of course this is where we first met. (Smiles)

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Jessica forgot all the memories she had, her friends made new memories with her. Memories of happiness, No pain, No anger, Just love. She had went to every trial and problem with her family and love ones until she started regaining some but still she doesn’t know anything about Donghae.

Flashback: 3 years ago

August 11, 2009

Jessica and Seohyun were walking inside the restaurant when Aiden accidentally ran onto Jessica. She fell on her and Aiden helped her to stand up. On that moment, he instantly fell in love with her, her icy look, her beautiful face, and her attitude.

Aiden: I’m so sorry. I was in a rush.

Jessica:  Aniyo. I am sorry.

Seohyun: Are you okay Unnie? (Worried)

Jessica: Yes don’t worry Seo I am fine. (Smiled at Seohyun then looks at Aiden) We’ll go now. I’m very sorry.

Jessica and Seohyun bowed down and was about to go when Aiden grabbed Jessica’s arm. She turned around.

Aiden: I’m really sorry and can I ask your name Ms. Beautiful? (He gave her his cutest smile)

Seohyun giggled and Jessica blushed.

Jessica: Jessica Jung.

Aiden: Kim Aiden.

He offered a handshake and she gladly took it. It took them 5 minutes just staring at each other when Seohyun intruded and fakely coughed.

Aiden and Jessica shyly bowed their heads and blushed.

Jessica: We’ll go now.

Aiden: Wait. When can I meet you again?

Jessica just shrugged her shoulders and just smiled at him.

Jessica: Destiny decides.

Aiden: Well…Let’s see.

Aiden grinned and winked at her. She chuckled and walked away with Seohyun. Seohyun just smiled at herself.

Seohyun’s thoughts: Maybe it’s really time for her to move on.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Seohyun: Unnies Oppas we’re home!

They both saw everyone on the living room, playing and chatting.

Seohyun: Unnies do you know what happened at the mall?

They all sat up attentively and listened to the maknae.

Tiffany: Tell us…

Jessica blushed and bowed her head shyly.

Seohyun: Sica unnie met a handsome guy.

Super Generation: What?!

Taeyeon: is he courting you?

Jessica: No!

Seohyun: But I think he likes her. He was really handsome and he looks like a good guy. His facial features are perfect.

Kyuhyun: Yah Seohyunnie! (Pouting)

Seohyun: Aniyoo oppa…I was just telling the truth don’t worry your still the most handsome guy for me.

Kyuhyun hugged Seohyun and everybody chuckled.

Yoona: Did you ask his name?

Jessica nodded.

Jessica: Aiden. Kim Aiden.

Seohyun: And he is asking when they would meet again. He’s interested in her.

Leeteuk looked at Heechul. Heechul looked at Hankyung. Hankyung looked at Yesung. Yesung looked at Kangin. Kangin looked at Shindong. Shindong looked at Sungmin. Sungmin looked at Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk looked at Siwon. Siwon looked at Ryeowook. Ryeowook looked at Kibum. Kibum looked at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun looked at Seohyun. Seohyun looked at Yoona. Yoona looked at Sooyoung. Sooyoung looked at Yuri. Yuri looked Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon looked at Sunny. Sunny looked at Tiffany. Tiffany looked at Taeyeon.

They know what that means – EMERGENCY MEETING.

Tiffany: Sica can you make Hyuna Sleep first upstairs?

Jessica nodded and carried the baby.

Tiffany: Amber and Nicole are sleeping upstairs too.

When Jessica was gone they all eyed one another.

Kangin: Maybe its really time for Jessie to be happy.

Taeyeon: I’m thinking about that too.

Kibum: But let’s just make sure that Aiden is the right person for her.

They all nodded.

Leeteuk: What about if he courts Jessica Let’s talk to him. Wait Seo are you sure he likes her?

Seohyun nodded

Seohyun: Oppa I can see it in his eyes that he’s sincere. He seriously likes her.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

After that day,

Alone Jessica was walking down some streets when she found a small bookstore at the corner.

She went inside and looked for the book she always wanted. When she found it, she sat on one corner and started reading.

Since the bookstore was silent because only few people go there, she had peace on her mind. She used this as a time of reflection. She closed her eyes. When suddenly she felt someone sat next to her. She ignored it and continued closing her eyes.  She suddenly opened it shock when she felt the person lean on her shoulder.

Jessica: Yah! You ert!

She hit him on the head with the book she was holding.

Aiden: Hey stop! Tsk. That hurts.

Jessica: Oh sorry but serves you right cause you are taking advantages! (Stucks her tongue out)

Aiden: Oh woo woah! Its destiny. You are here and I am here. (grinning)

Jessica blushed but kept her cold side.

Jessica: Whatever! You’re stalking me aren’t you!

Aiden: No! Its just fate and destiny.

He winked at her and she sarcastically laughed.

Jessica: Really huh?

Aiden proudly nodded.

Jessica chuckle at his confidence.

Aiden: Come with me I’ll bring you somewhere.

Aiden held her hand and let her ride his car.

Jessica: Yah! Where would you bring me?!

Aiden: Just wait and see baby!

Jessica just sat there and pouted. She felt comfortable around him. She felt happy around him.

She smiled to herself.

Aiden: Hey why are you smiling there? Its creepy.

Jessica glared at him and he chuckled cutely. The handsome guy continued to drive and brought Jessica to a quiet place.

Aiden: We’re here.

Jessica: Why did you bring me here?.... At the beach.

Aiden: I thought you wanted some soltitude. So I brought you in a quiet place so you can relax. This is where I would go when I want to think or reflect.

Aiden sat on the sand and Jessica sat next to him.

Jessica’s thoughts: I feel so happy and protected around him. I feel so different when he’s around. Is he the perfect person for me?

Aiden: Hey you look lost, What are you thinking about?

Jessica: Nothing much. Just about something….something important.

Aiden placed his arms around Jessica’s shoulder and pulled her closer to him. While she leaned her head on his shoulder.

Jessica: Thank you oppa for bringing me here.

Aiden: No problem Jess. Can I be honest with you?

She nodded and looked at him.

Aiden: I…I like you.

She smiled at him. He suddenly pulled her into a sweet kiss, which made her gasp. He deepened the kiss and made her feel all his feeling for her. HE is serious about her. He is falling in love with her. But is this right? It is. It is very right. Tears started streaming down her eyes. Memories are still haunting her even though she can’t remember them. She was haunted by blurred pictures of her and someone. She can’t see him properly. She can’t remember him. She stopped the kiss and bowed her head.

Jessica: Ouch (Her head apparently started hurting)

Aiden: What’s wrong?

Jessica: My head started hurting.

The apparitions continued on her mind until she passed out.

Aiden: Jessica……..

Black.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Jessica woke up in a not familiar room. She can see Aiden on her side holding her hand while sitting on a chair. He was sleeping like an angel. It made her smile. She slowly sat up and caressed his face. He woke up.

Jessica: Oh sorry I didn’t mean to wake you up.

Aiden: No it’s okay. How are you?

Jessica: I just feel a little bit dizzy. What happened by the way?

Aiden: You passed out while we were talking.

Jessica: Ohh---well…I need to go home now. My friends are worrying about me.

Aiden: Don’t worry I already told them.

Jessica: How did you do that?

Aiden: Well Sorry but I picked up their call on your phone. Sorry I didn’t want them to worry about you and I told them you’re in good hands. Your friends are tough.

Flashback: The phone call.

As they were on the road, Jessica’s still sleeping. Her phone rang, Aiden was debating if he would answer it or not. He had no other choice but to make sure on her friends that Jessica’s alright.

Aiden: Hello.

Taeyeon: Who are you? Where is Jessica?

Aiden: I’m sorry but Jessica passed out. Who are you? I’m Aiden. Aiden Kim.

Taeyeon gasped. She called all her friends.

Taeyeon: This is Taeyeon, one of her closest friends. Can you pass the phone to her?

Aiden: I’m sorry but I can’t she’s still sleeping. Don’t worry Taeyeon. She’s in good hands and good condition.

Taeyeon: How can I make sure you wouldn’t touch her?

Aiden: I’m not that kind of person. I’ll bring her back tomorrow early in the morning.

Taeyeon: Thank you.

Aiden: Hmm…Good Bye and Good Night Ms. Taeyeon

The phone call ended.

Leeteuk: What did he say?

Taeyeon: He’ll bring Jessica back tomorrow.

End of Flashback

Jessica chuckled hugged him.

Jessica: Thank you oppa. Wait…

She looked at her clothes and pushed Aiden.

Jessica: Who changed my clothes? Don’t tell me-

Aiden teasingly nodded.

 Jessica: What the heck! I hate you!

She kept on hitting him with annoyance. Aiden held her arms to make her stop.

Aiden: Stop! I’m just joking my sister did it.

Jessica calmed down and sighed. She glared at him.

Jessica: I hate you. By the way where’s your sister?

Aiden: She went home already, I just called her to check you up. She’s a doctor

Jessica: What’s her name?

Aiden: Kim So Eun. She’s older than me. Here’s our picture.

He showed her their picture together.

Jessica: Oh She’s very beautiful.

Jessica Smiled at him and he smiled back.

Aiden: Better go back to sleep. Its still early.

She lied down and Aiden arranged her blanket. He kissed her forehead. He was about to leave when she held his hand.

Jessica: Oppa…Can you please stay here? I’m afraid to be alone.

Aiden chuckled.

Aiden: Yeah sure princess.

He sat on the chair and just stared at her. She sighed and closed her eyes. She peeked to see if he was still there. HE was. Aiden chuckled at her.

Aiden: Hey I won’t go I promise.

 Jessica: Hmm…How would I know?

Aiden: Hold my hand. When you wake up. I’m still holding your hand.

Jessica held his hand, nodded, kissed his cheek, and slept. Aiden chuckled at her childishness. After a few minutes, he fell asleep on the chair his head on the bed, hand holding Jessica’s.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Early in the morning,

Aiden accompanied Jessica back to her home. When they were already infront of the house, Aiden opened the door for Jessica and they both stood their looking at each other.

Jessica: Well, Thank you so much oppa.

Aiden: No problem, Anything for my princess.

Jessica: Wait…What MY?

Aiden: Of course we are now dating each other. I’m courting you.

Jessica sarcastically once again laughed at his proudness. But deep inside she felt happy and thrilled. She felt very overwhelmed.

Jessica: Aiden. You’re really fast huh! You are really taking advantages!

Aiden: We kis-

Jessica covered his mouth.

Jessica: Shut up.

Aiden: No until you agree we are already dating each other. WE Kis-

Jessica: Fine Fine we are dating each other.

She frowned. Aiden noticed.

Aiden: Hey I’m just joking. I’m not going to force you if you don’t want (smiles) I need to go now. I need to sign some papers in my company.

Jessica noticed his facial expression suddenly changed.

Jessica: Wait.

Aiden turned his head to look at her and gave a fake smile.

Jessica: Come here.

Aiden went closer to her.

Jessica: I’m not being forced by you cause I really liked you oppa.

Aiden looked at her.

Aiden: are you being serious?

Jessica: I am.

Aiden hugged her and spun her around.

Jessica: Oppa…Wait bring me down.

Aiden followed her and she gave him a fast kiss on the lips.

Jessica: Come on. I want you to meet the most special persons in my life.

She didn’t know everyone witnessed the sweetness she and Aiden did.

Jessica held his hand and led him inside the house.

They were preparing for breakfast, when the two entered.

Taeyeon quickly rushed to Jessica and hugged her.

Taeyeon: Are you alright? I heard you passed out (worried)

Jessica: Don’t worry Taeng I’m fine (smiles)

When finally Taeyeon noticed Aiden’s presence, he bowed down.

Aiden: Annyeonghaseyo.

He gave his most charming smile. Taeyeon bowed down and smiled at him.

Taeyeon: Annyeonghaseyo.

Aiden: I am Kim Aiden.

Taeyeon: Oh my…You are him…Thank you so much for taking care of our Sica. I’m Taeyeon.

Aiden offered a handshake and she took it. Taeyeon called for the others. They all lined up and looked at him. Aiden felt shy.

Aiden: Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Kim Aiden.

He bowed down. Everyone bowed down and chuckled. Everyone introduced their selves and hand-shaked Aiden.

Ryeowook: Oh we are brothers! Man! Kim Ryeowook.

Everyone laughed at him.

Leeteuk: By the way Aiden Don’t be so formal. We are family here. Don’t worry we are harmless. Welcome to the family but please don’t hurt our Sica.

Aiden chuckled and nodded.

Aiden: don’t worry I won’t and I can’t.

They welcomed him warmly and everyone gave him a hug.

Sunny: Come eat with us.

They all sat down and started eating. Breakfast was full of happiness. Chatting and laughing. Aiden felt comfortable around them.

When they finished he bid goodbye.

Aiden: Thank you so much. Its my pleasure to meet you all. (smiles)

Leeteuk: No, the pleasure is ours. Thank you too. Always come here whenever you want to. You are always welcome.

They felt comfortable around him. They were very happy for Jessica. Especially she found someone good.

Aiden bowed down and left.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

After 3 months of happiness and dating, The day finally came. Aiden decided to propose to Jessica for her to be his girl. Her friends helped him.

Jessica: Wait why am I dressed like this?

Taeyeon: Umm…Cause…

Yoona: Cause we’re gonna go on a special party.

Jessica: Well okay.

When they reached the place, they covered Jessica’s eyes with a handkerchief and led her inside a dark room.

Someone: You can remove it princess.

She recognized his voice and followed his instructions.

Jessica: Oppa where are you?

Then a single spotlight came and went to Aiden’s direction.

Aiden: Hey Sica!

He sweetly smiled at her and started strumming the strings of his quitar.

He looked at her and started singing.

Aiden:

You're like a queen and beautiful
I just can't be without you girl
You're complete and beautiful
I just can't be without you girl

Cheoum boatdeon geu moseub kieok haeyo
Sujubeun miso eosaehan malddu chagabdeon
Keu so
Haru jongil geudaeui saenggakeuro
Amugeotdo halsu ga eobseo (michigesseona)

Nuneul ddelsu jocha eobseo
Geujeo babocheoreom nege bbajo deuleoga
Pyeongsaengeul hamkeh balmachueo naga
Naega jikyeojulke saranghaeyo oh love

Coz you are so beautiful
Nal sumsuiga haneun ne ibseul saranghandanmal oh
Coz you are so beautiful
Nae geoteman meomulreo (keudae namanui)
My beautiful, my beautiful oh-oh

Translation:

You are completely beautiful
I just can’t be without you, girl
You are completely beautiful
I just can’t be without you, girl

I think of what we were like when I first met you
Your bashful smile, your shy words, your cold hands
I thought of you every day
I couldn’t do anything (almost going crazy)

Unable to turn my gaze away
Like a fool, I could only lose myself in you
I want to walk together with you for a lifetime
I will protect you, I love you, oh love

Cause you are so beautiful
Let me gasp against your lips, to say this phrase, “I love you”
Cause you are so beautiful
Just stay by my side (you belong only to me)

At the end of the production, Jessica can’t help but tear up, She was too happy. She ran on his arms and kissed him on the lips passionately.

Aiden knelt down infront of her and pulled out a ring. Everyone in the studio was watching them.

Aiden: Jessica Jung, Will you be my girlfriend?

Jessica nodded.

Jessica: Of course, I would love too.

Aiden spun her around and continued to hug her. He kissed her lips and slipped the ring on her finger. He has one too. Everyone was happy for them. Everyone cheered for them.

That’s the beginning of Aiden and Jessica’s love story.

End of Flashback

_________________________________________________________________________________________

After Eating, they both walked hand in hand out of the restaurant when suddenly Jessica bumped into a guy wearing sunglasses.

Man: I’m so sorry.

He bowed down

Jessica: I’m sorry too…

The couple continued to walk and the man continued to go on his way.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Subscribe and Comment :)

Subscribe and Comment to my other fanfics too. Thank you.

New Fanfic: 

Say I love you

Operation: Tiffany Hwang's Birthday Special (Complete)

Boys Before Flowers (Super Generation Version)

A Doll

Unforgettable Love

I Wish...(One Shot) [Complete]