Chapter 22: 5 years later

"Y... I Love U"

After 5 years…

_______________________________________________________________________

Flashback

This scene was caught…4 years ago after Jessica’s operation.

A beautiful girl was sitting on a bench underneath the big tree. She tied her blonde hair up and wore a simple shirt and skirt. She was resting her eyes after reading a thick book of her lessons.

Girl: Ahhh!!! Why is this so hard?

Boy: Jagiya! (He called her and sat next to her)

Girl: Oppa I’m so tired today…

The girl rested her head on his broad chest and he held her shoulders tightly.The cute guy kissed her nose and chuckled.

Boy: What did my jagiya do to get tired?

Girl: I read this book…(she handed him the heavy book)

Boy: Babe that’s not called tired…it’s called “LAZINESS” (joking)

He emphasized the word “LAZINESS” and poked her nose. The girl hit his arms and turned her back on him pretending to be angry. The guy suddenly back hugged her and laid his chin on her little shoulder.

Boy: My Baby Sica…That’s not what I meant…I was joking okay!

Jessica: Well I’m not!

Jessica continued to ignore the guy’s presence.

Boy: Baby Sica…Don’t be childish…I’m sorry (Pulling her next to him and brushing his lips towards hers) I love you

Jessica: Fine I forgive you…I’m sorry…I love you too my…

_______________________________________________________________________

You can clearly hear the hospital machine go: beep…beep…beeeppp. You can see a girl lying down very pale. It was her operation day and even though she hated to do this so much she wanted to spend more time with her friends and love ones. Everyone kept on walking backwards and forwards. Somewhere praying hoping Sica would survive.

The Doctors came out. Everybody rushed in front of her feeling nervous.

Doctor: (Sigh) She is now fine.

Everyone: Thank God!

End of Flashback

_______________________________________________________________________

Now, Jessica and her friends were living a new life. She never wanted to change her heart but she had no choice. But she still was the same sweet and cold Jessica they knew.

Jessica: Oppa, Where is Yoona?

Siwon: She is inside our room Waeyo?

Jessica: I just wanted to talk to her…Kaja! I’ll go now bye…

Jessica ran upstairs and found Yoona sitting on her bead reading a book.

Yoona: Ohh…Sica Do you need something?

Jessica: Deh…Do you know something about this?

Jessica showed Yoona a necklace and Yoona quickly got it from here.

Oh my…Where did she found this I know we kept everything that came from Donghae oppa…?

Yoona: Where di d you got this Sica?        

Jessica: I found it on top of my desk. It caught my eye so I asked you if it was yours. Who is it from? Is it yours?

Damn what am I gonna say?

Yoona: Wait Sica I’ll just tell Tiffany unnie something okay?

Jessica nodded and Yoona ran out of the room. She went to Tiffany’s room.

Yoona: Tiffany!

Tiffany: Waeyo?

Yoona: Jessica found out the necklace

Tiffany: What necklace? (She thought about a few things and finally remembered) Sh*t Don’t tell me it’s the one Donghae gave her on her birthday.

Yoona: Yup that one!

Tiffany: Damn Yoong I thought Taeyeon unnie already kept it…Is there something more?

Yoona: She was asking if that was mine and I don’t know what to answer because she knows I’m very protective about my things

Tiffany: Just tell her its mine.

Yoona: Okay! Damn I hate lying especially to her.

She ran back to her room and saw Jessica still at the same position.

Yoona: So Sica where were we again?

Jessica: Ummm Is this yours?

Jessica brought the necklace up and Yoona shook her head.

Yoona: Its Tiffany’s I think she misplaced it Just give it to her okay?

Jessica: Yup…Yoona I’ll go now I still have a date with my lovely Aiden…

Yoona: Deh you may go Sica just take care okay?

Jessica hugged Yoona and kissed her forehead.

Jessica went to Tiffany’s room and gave Tiffany the necklace.

Tiffany: Thank you Sica…

Jessica: I’ll go now…

Tiffany: Where?

Jessica: Fany remember today…its October 15…its Aiden and I’s anniversary

Oh My Gosh…I remembered it…It’s Donghae Oppa’s birthday today…Damn same as Sica’s Anniversary.

Jessica: Fany are you Ok? You look lost in your thought….

Tiffany: Deh I’m fine. You may go now…

Tiffany kissed Jessica’s forehead

Tiffany: Take care ok? Tell Aiden to come here at the mansion because We’ll celebrate your anniversary…

Jessica: Jincha?

Tiffany nodded

Jessica: Kansahamnida Fany…

Jessica hugged Tiffany tightly until someone interrupted them. Tiffany was preventing her tears to fall down.

Damn it…I miss Donghae so much…I wish he and Sica would end up together but as I see it now it’s impossible. Where are you now Donghae? Where? Why did you left us without even saying something? I hope we could see you as soon as possible.

Hankyung knocked on the door.

Hankyung: excuse me princess…but Aiden is already there Sica…He’s waiting for you

Tiffany: You may go now Sica but before you go wait for me downstairs…

Jessica nodded and left Tiffany and Hankyung alone.

Hankyung sat next to Tiffany after she started crying.

Hankyung: Miyoung~ah Why?

Tiffany: Today is Donghae’s 22nd birthday Oppa…and I just miss him…

Hankyung: We all miss him…We just have to keep it away from Sica…

Tiffany: It’s the best anyway…It helps Jessica to forget everything and It’s better if she forgot about him already…We knew that they both had amnesia and I know God has a reason for that.

Hankyung: Yup he has…Come on they are waiting for us stop crying…

Hankyung wiped her tears and smiled

Hankyung: You still look pretty after crying…

Tiffany chuckled and kissed him.

They both went down and everybody was waiting for them talking happily.

Aiden stood up and bowed down.

Tiffany hugged him and smiled.

He looks a little bit like Donghae.

Tiffany parted quickly and sat down.

Tiffany: Come back here exactly at 8:00 make sure you bring your clothes okay?

Aiden nodded

Leeteuk: Everybody get ready for our sleepover with Aiden….ahhh…It has been 5 years since both of you were together.

And it’s been 5 years since Donghae was gone. I ing miss him.

Leeteuk stood up.

Leeteuk: Kaja! You may go now and we will prepare for your anniversary.

Jessica and Aiden bid goodbye. When the 2 were gone everybody was silent.

Dang…If Donghae knows how much they misses him, he would quickly ran to them and hug them. If Donghae was there he would quickly play with the kids. If he was there he would show everybody his strong personality rather than his weak one. He would never let Sica date anyone.

Yuri: Guys we should not be like this…It has been 5 years and we never had any connection to him till now…And we must be happy for Sica.

Everybody: Happy Birthday Our Fishy Donghae!  

They all chuckled at their foolishness.

Hyoyeon: Dang…I wish he was here…

Kibum: Guys…Don’t you realize something?

Kibum quickly went to the computer and looked up for Donghae’s hidden picture. They all followed and looked. Kibum clicked the pic and there flashed Donghae’s dashing smile that they missed most. His perfectly arranged hair and his glowing eyes made the picture more perfect.

Eunhyuk: Ohhh Holy Sh*t I miss him…

Kibum then searched for Aiden’s pics.

Leeteuk: Ohh Dang look…

He pointed out their pics.

Kibum: That’s what I realized too…They look a like!

Donghae                                                                                                                                               Aiden

 

We don’t know why Sica picked Aiden…Aiden kinda looks like Donghae…the difference is that Donghae doesn’t wear glasses and Aided does. But what if Aiden has no glasses and Donghae sure loves his hair up.

 

They continued searching for Donghae’s hair up and Aiden without glasses. Damn they found it. They shock to see Aiden looks like Donghae.  

Donghae                                                                                                                                               Aiden

 

 

They Chuckled at the pictures.

Donghae sure loves brown hair.

They continued to search pictures and saw their memories.

Heechul: Ahahhah...I look so cute in that pic...

Kyuhyun: I look y

Seohyun: Donghae Oppa is ier than you...look he is effortless...(Teasing Kyuhyun) 

Kyuhyun: Damn it Angel...But you still love me...

Seohyun: Of course I do...

Ryeowook: Ahahahah Teukie Hyung Your wrinkles are showing...

Leeteuk: Shut up (Glaring at Ryeowook) Donghae and Sungmin looks so cute! 

Kangin: We look so damn y in that pic...

Taeyeon: More like cute...

Kangin: I miss that Kid! I really do...

Leeteuk: We all do miss him...

Siwon: That picture was taken when we were practicing for you girls...

Yoona: Yah we want ours...

Luckily when Kibum pointed the next pictures it was the girls' pics.

Shindong: Dang girls...You look so cute specially my Sunny...

Siwon: No My Yoong Is cuter...

Sooyoung: I look so cute...

Leeteuk: What happened to my black pearl? ahahah you look like being tortured

Yuri: Shut up or else I'll use my Dinosaur scream

Leeteuk kept quite

Yuri: Good Boy

Everybody chuckled.

The leader being handled by a woman, that was quite impossible but now Teukie hyung bacame the follower and Yuri was the commander.

Super Junior: Oh you girls look so cute...

Taeyeon: That was our family picture...I really miss the old days...Come here girls...

They all hugged each other.

Taeyeon: We will always be together right?

Snsd: DEH!

Yesung: You girls are lucky...You are all complete but look at us...We are parted but we still keep him in our heart and mind therefore we still are with each other and complete in our minds and hearts...

Kyuhyun: Yesung...That was the best sentence you said in your whole life.

Everyone bursted out laughing while crying. They look like crazy idiots but they don't care.

Leeteuk: That was our family picture...I miss Donghae so much...We promised we would never part right? We promised will support eah other...We promised that we would always think that we are together 13 until we die right...We promised to...

Leeteuk can't speak anymore because inside the pain was killing him. He tried to continue but more tears escaped from his eyes. He started hiccupping.

Jungsoo will always be the best...The best hyung...the best boyfriend...the best leader and the best friend they could ever had. He was always there to support them. 

They continued scanning the pics and found Sica and Hae's file.

Tiffany: Jessica looked so cute in that pic...

Sunny: That was the one when she told me she loves Donghae...(In a sad tone) Seriously I miss those two together.

Ryeowook: That was the moment when Donghae told us he loves you...He was very shy...I really miss that kid.

Yoona: At the awards night on our school...People kept teasing me and Donghae because they told me Donghae was looking at me...I was so pissed that I proclaimed Jessica was Donghae's girl. Donghae's eyes were really glued to Jessica only to her.

Seohyun: Ohh...That was when they performed Way back into love in our school...

Shindong: That was their bestfriend pics. They would normally just go in different places and take selcas. They would just leave us worried because they wanted to get away with problems.If Jessica's scared or just feeling it she would hold Donghae's hands. I never knew they would end up like this.

 

Leeteuk: This was when Donghae hugged Jessica.He was like proclaiming she was his.

Leeteuk was a strong person but when it comes to his brothers he couldn't help his emotions.

But then when Kibum accidentaly clicked next they all burst out laughing.

Kangin: Ahh Yah! Kibum Stop that...

Taeyeon: Oppa you look so gay

Kangin: Taengoo stop that...

Leeteuk: Let's stop this and start preparing we only have a few hours. (Still laughing sarcastically)

Kangin: Damn you!