Chapter 26: Special Trip.

"Y... I Love U"

Enjoy! It's Haesica time firsstttttttttttttt! ;) Don't forget to Comment!

You can listen to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YthFr_gyVu0

_____________________________________________________________________

Night time:

"I'll be sleeping here tonight okay?" They all nodded.

"Come here Donghae we have a special gift for you." Ryeowook placed his hands on Donghae's eyes.

"You can't see anything right?"

"Yeahh but wait where are we-"

"Just wait for a little bit" They held his arms and hands and led him to a place. He heard the sound of an opening of the door.

They just did a few more steps and Ryeowook removed his hands. Donghae slowly opened his eyes. It was dark. The light opened and Donghae was amazed by what he saw. He walked towards the roon and touched the pictures attached on the wall. Old pictures. He smiled and chuckled as he saw their dorkiness. He noticed one thing. They didn't post the complete family picture of the group. He sat on the bed.

"Thank you guys....thank you so much...this means a lot to me." He stared at the pics for a while and gazed back at the group. "But wait...can I ask something?" They nodded. "Jessica? Where is she when these pictures are taken? Is she a new or old friend? Is she part of my past?" His friends remained silent. They looked nervous. As the leader, Leeteuk gathered all his courage and went next to Donghae.

"Promise me you're gonna stay calm" Donghae nodded "Jessica is part of your past and ours. She is a very special person for us."

"Who is she?"

"I'm sorry I can't give any more information'

"Why?" Leeteuk glared at him "Okayyy...fine...can you just give me pics of her with us?" Donghae used his puppy eyes. Leeteuk ed his pocket to get his wallet. He placed out a folded paper and unfolded it. He stared at the picture and tears started to fall from his eyes. He was hugging her tightly on the picture.

He pointed it out.

"Jessica...she's the closest to my heart?" They all nodded. He closed his eyes and more tears started dropping. That's why. That's why the first time he saw her hr felt different. They all comforted and hugged him. They all kissed him on top of the head and kissed him goodnight. They left him and closed the door. They all wiped their tears And went inside their respective rooms.

_____________________________________________________________________

Donghae looked outside his window. He can see Jessica and Aiden hugging and kissing each other. They look so in love. He was jealous. He had no right, he knew that, but he couldn’t help it. He wished he was on her position. He sighed and jumped on his bed. He fell asleep.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked outside the window. He still can see the moon so probably it was still nighttime. He looked at the clock and it flashed the numbers “3:53 am”. He groaned and stood up feeling thirst. He went down to get something to drink he opened the kitchen light and got a cold glass of water. His noticed someone was sitting on the bench on the garden side of the house. Her back was facing him. He knew it was her. He slid the door and slowly made his way next to her.

“Hey.” She looked at him.

“Why are you here?” She sounded shock.

“Shouldn’t I be the one asking you that?” He said and chuckled “It’s late why aren’t you sleeping?”

“I can’t sleep.  I just wanted to think that’s why I am here. I want some quiet place” Donghae nodded.

“Well…Me too.” She looked at him. He stared back.

She’s too beautiful. I can’t concentrate. Words won’t come out my mouth.

“Why? What are you thinking about?”

“Just some important things. Like our trip, my friends, our company, and many more…”

ALL I am thinking about is YOU Jessica only YOU.

“Hmm….” She nodded. “Oppa.”

“Hmm…” He looked at her and then he realized what she just did “Wait…did you call me oppa?” Jessica raised her brow and just stared at him.

“Something wrong?” He couldn’t stop smiling.

“Aniyyoo…Its just that it’s the first time you called me oppa.” She smiled at him.

“Donghae oppa… I wanna sleep now.” She positioned her head at the end of the bench arm and closed her eyes. Donghae looked at her. She looked uncomfortable. He pulled her to his arms and placed her head on his chest.

“What are you doing?”

“Trying to make you comfortable.”

“Well thank you Fishy but I can manage.”

“No.”

“Donghae!”

“Jessica Jung you listen to me!” He glared at her.

“Okay.” She pouted.  She made herself comfortable. She felt warmness and love in his arms. His tight on her waist tightened as he pulled her closer to him. He covered them both with the blanket she had. She placed her hands on top of his.  He intertwined his hands with hers and secretly smiled as he closed his eyes. She too blushed wildly and smiled then fell asleep on his arms.

_____________________________________________________________________

Morning:

Donghae woke up first. He wiped his eyes and yawned. He smiled when the first thing he saw was Jessica on his arms. Their hands were still linked together. Sure Jessica has a boyfriend but this time is theirs. He kissed her forehead lightly and slowly escaped from where he was sitting. He carried her inside the house and laid her down on the couch. He then started making breakfast for everyone.

After a few minutes, some of the gang went down. Leeteuk was shock to see Donghae up early.

“Good Morning Hyung!” He smiled at Leeteuk.

“Good Morning Donghae! Why are you up very early?” He

“Hyung!”

“I know its just that I’m not used to it.” Leeteuk kissed his head and Jessica’s too.  He went to the kitchen to get some coffee and went back sitting on the other chair on the left side of the couch.

“Jessica…Why is she sleeping here on the couch and not on her room?” Donghae bit his lips and continued watching the film.

“She slept outside on the bench yesterday. I carried her in.”

“What?! She slept alone?”

“No.” he whispered to himself

“What do you mean no?” Leeteuk eyed him but Donghae glued his eyes on the television.

“What? I didn’t say anything.”

“Donghae…” Leeteuk said trying to make him talk. He looked at Leeteuk.

“What?!”

“Tell me the truth. What no? You mean…hmm…” He placed his index fingers together. Donghae just nodded.

“Hmm…You fishy! Watch your actions! You know she has a boyfriend.” Donghae stared at him.

“I know hyung. I know no need to tell. I just like her.” Leeteuk accidentally spitted the coffee he was drinking.  Donghae suddenly realized what he said. He cursed under his breath.

Sh*t! How do I get out of this situation now?! Aishh.

“You like her?!”

“No. Aniyoo….I mean I like her personality. I want to be her friend. I want to know her more.” Leeteuk just nodded but he was sure he heard it correctly.

“Hmm…” Leeteuk chuckled.

 “Just clearing it.” Donghae nervously laughed.

“Oppa…Donghae oppa.” Jessica slowly woke up and she brushed her eyes with her hands and looked up to him.

“Yes Princess?”

“I wanna go to up.”

“Can you stand up?”

“I kinda feel a little bit dizzy but I can” Donghae guided her as she sat up.

“I’ll carry you.” Donghae wrapped her arms around him and carried her in a bridal style. Jessica fell asleep again but she was holding on tightly on Donghae. Leeteuk was giggling on the other side. Donghae was glaring at him. He was making love faces, heart shapes, and kisses.

“Shut up” He mouthed while walking upstairs.

Donghae laid Jessica on her bed and kissed her forehead before he left.

He went down to where Leeteuk was.

“Hyung you’re so crazy!”

“You seriously like her don’t you?” Donghae denied this.

“Of course not.”

It’s because I love her now.

“Hmmm…I don’t believe you. For the past 15 years we have been friends Donghae. For heaven’s sake I know you so well!”

“Whatever” Leeteuk chuckled as Donghae pouted.

After 30 minutes, One by one everyone started gathering on the living room. Jessica was the last one that went down, her eyes half-closed while going down.

“Good Morning!” Leeteuk suddenly burst out laughing while remembering something. Everyone furrowed their eyebrows. Donghae just hit his shoulders and glared at him.

“Umm…I cooked breakfast! Let’s eat!” Donghae said trying to change the topic.  They all went and ate breakfast. Jessica was sitting next to Donghae.

_____________________________________________________________________

After a week:

“Aidenn…He has a business trip! He can’t come with us!” Jessica pouted.

Baby I love you. I promise I’ll make it up to you! – AD

Love you too! You promiseee! I’ll see you when you’re back! – JS

Take care okay! Don’t get to close to many boysss! – AD

Oppa! *chuckles* Finee you know I only love you my one and only! – JS

Okay baby I need to go! Love you! – AD

Love you moreee! *Mwah* - JS

They were all set and ready to go. They all went to the airport and to Donghae’s private plane.

Everybody sat next to their partners. Donghae sat next to Jessica. They had fun all along the trip.

_____________________________________________________________________

1st day:

They arrived on Macau and everyone went to their hotels. They toured around the city of Macau and they were all smiling. It feels like problems were gone. Donghae and Jessica were inseparable. They were both happy. It feels weird for Jessica cause she felt different for him. She just didn’t want to consider that it was special because she has a boyfriend.

2nd day:

It was their last night so they decided to have fun in the hotel club. Everyone got drunk except for Seohyun and Donghae. Some can be heavy drinkers so they can handle dizziness. When it was time to go, The one who can manage brought their partners back to the hotel. Donghae carried Jessica to his room since he wanted to take care of her that night. He wanted to look after her since she was seriously drunk. He laid her down on the bed and went to get a basin and towel. Jessica was chuckling.

“Donghae oppa…you look like a fish! I hate you!” Donghae peeked at where she was and she was talking while her eyes were closed

“Aishhh…this girl.” He went next to her and started wiping her arms and forehead with a wet towel. He got shock when Jessica sat up and her face was close to his. She giggled and pinched his nose.

“Oppa…you look really like a fishhh!” She kept on repeating it. Donghae stood up. Jessica accidentally pulled him down making him lose his balance and falling on top of her. Jessica chuckled “Mianhe~yoo oppa…” her hot breath tickled his face. Their faces were close to each other. Donghae felt hot. He nervously gulped. He stared at her face, particularly on her lips. He couldn’t help himself. He pressed his lips against hers. The younger’s eyes instantly widened but she kept a tight grip on him. She wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer. She kissed him back. She slowly closed her eyes. He did the same. Slowly he went down on her neck and planted thousand of kisses on it. His hands were roaming on her tummy. He wrapped it around her waist. He went back on kissing her lips as she opened up to him.

“Hae…” She said between their kisses. He was actually shocked. She still knew his identity after being drunk.

“I love you Sica.”

“Oppa…” She parted and hugged him. “Why are you here? Why is it that every time I’m with you my heart beats fast?” Donghae chuckled. She kissed his neck and bit it. His eyes widened.

“Baby no…No Sica” She giggled and he kissed her lips once again and then was about to go deeper when he came back to reality.

Donghae’s thoughts: Aniyo. She’s drunk. I shouldn’t take advantage of her. NO.

Donghae sighed and stood up. He arranged her properly on the bed and covered her with a blanket. She actually fell asleep. Donghae frustrated walked on the couch and laid there. He shook his head thinking about what happened. He closed his eyes and dozed off.  

Morning:

Jessica woke up first. She stretched her arms as she sat up. She slowly opened her eyes and looked around the room.

“Wait. Where am I?” She mumbled. She felt her head ache. “Ships. Ouch. What happened?” She stood up and went out of bed. She saw Donghae on the couch. She stared at his angelic face and slowly touched it. His eyes slowly opened.

“Oh. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to wake you up.” He just smiled and sat up.

“No. It’s okay how are you feeling?” He curiously asked her.

“Hmm..Headache. What happened yesterday?” She sat on his side.

“Yes-yesterday?” He asked her stuttered.

“Yes. After I got drunk. I couldn’t remember a single thing after that. Why am I here?” he sighed.

“Hmm…I think it was better for you to stay here cause my room is much closer than yours and the others went their way.”

“Hmm….Oppa…did I do something crazy or anything?” he took his gaze away from her.

“Umm…No.”

“Okay. Well I’ll just go back to my room.” She stood up and started walking towards the door.

“Wait.” She turned her head. “Are you sure you can’t remember anything?”

“Hmm…Yeah.”

“Fine. Drink some aspirin.” She nodded and went out.

Donghae sighed and looked at the mirror. He saw a red stain on his neck.

“Oh…Sh*t.” He cursed and rolled his eyes and let himself fall on the bed.

_____________________________________________________________________

“Hey Hyung. What happened to your neck?” Kyuhyun pointed on the band-aid as they met on the lobby of the hotel.

“Hmm…It’s nothing.”

“You sure?”  He nodded.

“You ready guys?”

“Yes.”

“Thank you so much for coming here. Come back.” The officer said as they exit the hotel they were staying.

All together they went to the airport to go back home to Seoul.

Donghae didn’t speak a thing about what happened on his room. He kept his mouth shut. He loved that moment. The way her lips taste, the way she called him, the way she hugged him and she even left a remembrance. He chuckled remembering that. It was a happy trip for all of them specially him. 

_____________________________________________________________________

Waahh....Donghae found out something about hiss pastt! Donghae's confession. Jessica's actions. Their love. keke! Hope you love this chapter! Comment! Comment! Please! :)

PREVIEW NEXT CHAPTER:

"It's nice meeting you Mr.Lee" the man on Jessica's side offered his hand to the person he was facing. He smiled at him. He did the same. Although both were staring intensely at each other. Jessica nervously gulped.

"Finally I met you Mr. Kim." He eyed Jessica then gave Aiden a sharp look. 

"We have to go." Jessica said and linked her arm to Aiden.

"No. We have to talk about a lot of things. A LOT." Donghae slightly smirked.