Chapter 21: The pain she kept inside is the pain we all feel now.

"Y... I Love U"

You can listen to this songs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGDorQkuHnQ

                                                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNSeFaEX8iY

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Doctor: I’m sorry but your friend Jessica Jung is dying.

Everybody got shock and some started crying.

Yoona: Why?

Siwon: How did this happen?

Doctor: Her heart started to get weak and she has a Heart failure disease.

Leeteuk: Can this be cured?

Doctor: Yes if someone is willing to give their heart or someone dies and donates their heart their maybe a possibility for her to live longer. I’m sorry to disappoint you all but she has only 5 months to live if no one donates their heart. Excuse me…

The doctor left. Everybody got their knees weak. Some laid on their lovers while crying and some passed out.

After a few minutes when everybody was ready to face Jessica and tell her the truth, they opened the door and saw Jessica sitting and looking outside the window.

Everybody broke down on their tears. They didn’t know why they were so emotional at that time. Seeing Jessica makes their heart hurt. Seeing her makes them in pain.

Heechul sat next to her twin and grabbed her shoulder.

Heechul: Sica…(Trying not to cry)

Jessica faced him with a sly smile.

Jessica: Oppa…I give up…(Started to tear up)

Heechul: Waeyo? (wiped her tears)

Jessica: My heart started to beat slower and slower…and I don’t want to die young…(Chuckles)

Heechul: No Sica…that’s not the reason…(pausing for a while)

He felt so weak. He looked up to Sica with tears on his eyes…He can’t take it anymore and suddenly hugged Jessica.

Jessica: Oppa…Why?

Jessica parted from Heechul and looked at everybody.

Heechul: The reason why you’re heart is getting weaker is because you have a heart disease.

Jessica broke down on her emotions and cried.

Jessica: This is better than seeing them together.

Heechul: No Sica…Its worse than I’ve ever imagined.

Taeyeon: we fought for you…You can’t just give up…and we can’t let you go…(She said and grabbed Jessica into a tight hug) I love you Sica and that will never change…Always remember that…(hits Jessica’s back softly while sobbing)

_______________________________________________________________________

After that day, Jessica was discharged from the hospital and all of them decided to eat together and just celebrate for a while.

Jessica: You guys wait for me on the van.

Super generation: Ok.

All followed Jessica’s request. When everybody was gone, Jessica walked on the hallway and slowly opened the door which was 3 rooms away from hers.

Jessica’s thought:

Finally I can see him alone…

She looked at him who was sleeping peacefully.

Jessica: This maybe the last time I can see you…

                                       I can hold you…

                                       I can touch you…

                                       I can hug you…

                                       I can kiss you…

He caressed Donghae’s face and a tear fell on his face.

Jessica: Hae…I’m dying and I know this is the right decision because I only have 5 months to live…I don’t want to change my heart because this one only loves you…I will never change my love for you…I will never take the risk of giving my love to another man. If ever I die, Love someone else, be happy…Just remember there is a Jessica that loves you and will give up anything for you because she loves you more than her life. I accept my defeat Donghae, I accept it. I only want one thing Hae…Try to remember me and I’ll die peacefully. I set you free Hae. Always smile…My cute sweetheart Donghae. I should call you ex. (She chuckled but inside it hurts letting him go).

Tears started to fall from Donghae’s eyes. She knew he could hear her. Jessica kissed his forehead and turned her back on him. Suddenly, a strong hand grabbed her wrist and suddenly hugged her.

Donghae: I’m sorry if I can’t remember you…I’m sorry for shouting at you…(Tears fell from his eyes)

Jessica: No, it’s fine…I’m the one who asked that non-sense question…

Donghae: It’s not non-sense…I know you’re shock that’s why you asked that.

Donghae fixed her hair and caressed her face.

Donghae: Don’t cry…it ruins your image… You’re pretty what’s your name?

Jessica: I’m Jessica Jung…

She said and sat infront him on the empty space. Suddenly Donghae grabbed her and kissed her. He placed one of his hands on her face and one on her waist moving her closer. When they needed air they finally released each other. Both their eyes were closed. Donghae leaned forward for his nose to touch hers.

Donghae: Don’t leave me…

Jessica: I can’t I will just break your heart…and I see your happy with someone else already (Frowning)

Donghae: No I don’t love her and I can’t love her

Jessica: Why?

Donghae: because I like you…

Jessica: You can’t…

She kept on insisting and Donghae started to get worried.

Donghae: Why do you kept on pushing me away? If you keep on doing that I’ll never remember you…

Jessica: Better,Because I’m dying Hae…I am…I don’t want to hurt you…I don’t want to leave you alone…

Jessica ran away and Donghae was left dumb folded. Jessica wiped her tears and reached the van.

Seohyun: What took you so long unnie?

Jessica: Just did something important…

Seohyun: ok…

Seohyun noticed her red eyes but she didn’t ask her about it because she knew the reason. Not only Seohyun but everybody. Everybosy knew The pain she kept inside is the pain they all feel now.