Chapter 15 - Final

Picture Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Hush.” Yongguk said. “That doesn’t concern you.”

"Of course it does." Min answered. Her eyes moved from Yongguk to Suzy asking for explanation.

“I had no idea that we will be talking about this in front of you, Min. Yongguk never mentioned having a girlfriend… I know I should have asked… "

“Girlfriend? What? Who?” Yongguk and Min asked at the same time.

“From what I saw just now, I naturally assumed that you…..” Suzy startled.

Min let out a yelp of laughter. “Bang Yongguk, I think you need to start over again with the introduction.”

Yongguk took a deep breathe. “Bae Suzy,” Yongguk said in measured tones, “I would like to introduce you to Bang Min-jun, my sister, who stopped by to tell me that she just got accepted into a college. She just told me when you walked into the office.”

Min glanced at her watch. “I need to go now.”  She walked over to Suzy and gave her a hug. “My brother is a good man. Give him a chance, okay?” She said whispering.

She turned and hugged Yongguk. “Don’t be late for dinner. And bring Suzy. See ya.”

Yongguk nodded and sent her to the door.

The room was unbelievably quiet once Min was gone. Suzy stared at Yongguk. He stared back.

Suzy studied his face. “Your sister?”

“You actually thought she was my girlfriend? You thought I would make love to you while I had a girlfriend? That I would bring you over and tell you... tell you how I feel... in front of a girlfriend?” Yongguk asked with wide eyes.

“You really in love with me?” Suzy whispered, the ice that encased in her heart suddenly melting. She began to smile. Her cheeks turned pink.

“What kind of man do you t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter