Chapter 26

I'm In love with a FAN

"Seems like you found your happily ever after, huh?"

"Hope so. You also found yours isn't it?" You touched your necklace.

"We're doing fine. I hope he's the one. If you only know how much I love him." Hyeri's eyes twinkled.

"How could I not know that. We spazz together since their debut announcement." You smiled.

"It really brings me back together. They are out of our reach back then and now we're close. Very close."

"Remember when we fought just because we share the same bias?"

"Oh my god. I don't wanna remember that. We're so immature back then." Hyeri put her hand on her head.

"I know right! But you shifted from Myungsoo to Woohyun after he throw you his famous heart sign on a concert."

"Thanks to that we made up. Well treasure those memories together. Let's stop the drama and go surprise the boys." She clung onto your arms. You both decided to have a surprise visit before they fly to Japan for their concert. You wouldn't miss a chance to see him before Christmas. You made your way to the company building. Myungsoo and Woohyun were not inside the practice room. The boys said they were at the dressing room checking their outfits for tonight. The dressing room door is half closed. You stop in your tracks when you heard someone talking inside. Hyeri bumped on your head. She will start scolding you but stopped when he heard the conversation too.

"I'm gonna be free from being Ah Young's boyfriend. I'll break up with her later. I can't wait for it." Myungsoo said. You're heart is shattered into pieces upon hearing his words. Does he not love you anymore?

"Are you sure about this?" Woohyun asked.

"Of course." He answered nonchalantly.

"Well, Good luck." Hyeri hold your trembling body. You can't hold it any longer. You burst inside the room and slapped Myungsoo.

"You don't have to wait anymore. I AM BREAKING UP WITH YOU! I never think we would end up this way. Did you even love me?!" You yelled, tears started to fall endlessly.

"Ah-" "Forget it. You don't have to explain anymore. I bet you already said what you wanted to say earlier. You know how much I love you but you...you wasted it." You started to sob. Hyeri supported you by offering her body for you to lean on.

"Here, take it. I can't use this anymore." You removed your necklace and hande it to him. His eyes full of hurt. Tears also started to form in his eyes.

"Goodbye, L" you said and walked out of the room. Myungsoo's heart ripped apart. You didn't call him oppa nor Myungsoo. You called him L instead. The name that you never left your mouth to call him. Maybe it's the indication that it now really ended. He is now a stranger for you. He is only the L that is admired by everyone.

Myungsoo punched the mirror, shattering it into pieces. The shattered pieces that is like his heart right now. Blood dripping on his knuckles. It hurts but the hurt inside is killing him.

"You should have stop her." Woohyun said as he stop him from shattering another mirror.

"I've hurt her enough. She can't handle all of this. She's hurt. I don't want to hurt her anymore in the future." Myungsoo cried.