Chapter 25

I'm In love with a FAN

"Bwahahaha. Yoo Jaesuk and Lee Kwangsoo are really funny. Look at how they dance after it announced that Kim Jungkook is out." Dongwoo laughed. They are watching the latest episode of Running Man with Kim Woobin and Lee Hyunwoo as guests.

"Hey! You're so bad. You're all enjoying the show while me and my best friend cooks our food. No fair! I want to watch it too." You yelled.

"Don't worry, we're recording it for you." Hoya answered.

"Still. Do you know how hard to cook many dishes? You don't want to ruin our Christmas party foods right?" You pouted.

"I'll help you babe." Myungsoo stood up. "Me too." Woohyun headed to the kitchen. You're asking where is Jaekyung? Of course she is here cuddling with her beloved boyfriend. Well a princess she is, she doesn't know how to cook. What do you expect from a spoiled brat anyway.

"Thanks." You muttered and went back to the kitchen.

"What can I do for you milady?" Myungsoo asked.

"Cut the kimbab please."

"Yeorokonde." Myungsoo answered. "What?" You asked.

"It's 'my pleasure' in Japanese." "Oh, right. You learned how to speak Japanese."

 After an hour, the dishes are now prepared.

"Guys! The food is ready!" 

"Yoohoo~~ food!" Dongwoo happily sat. You shake your head. This oppa really act like a kid.

"Finished what you're watching?" You asked.

"Yeah. Kim Woobin won. He betrayed his spy partner, Lee Kwangsoo and got the prize for himself." Sungjong explained.

"Cut the talk and let's eat." Hyeri snapped.

"Itadakimasu!" Dongwoo shouted.

"I've had enough Japanese today." You sighed. They dig in.

"The foods are delicious. You two can get married right now." Hoya winked. Both Hyeri and you blushed.

"Do you want to get married now babe?" Myungsoo winked. You're face is now beet red from embarrassment.

"Geez. Can we not talk about that now?" You whacked Myungsoo's arm.

"Aww. You hit like a man. Guess I'll have to think about if I really wanted to marry you." You hit him again.

"I'm just kidding. I will marry you for who you are."

"Ahemm. We're still here you know. Let's get done with this and open our gifts." Woohyun interrupted.

"Gift time!" Sungjong made a beeline to the living room.

"Who will be the first to give out gifts?" Sungyeol asked. All of you pointed to the leader.

"Okay." Sunggyu gave out his gifts. They opened it.

"Did you even think about your gifts hyung?" Hoya asked.

"What? Herbal teas and vitamins are good for your health. I want you all to be healthy always." You guessed the gift right? Herbal teas and vitamins for each of you, nothing more nothing less.

"Next!" Someone shouted. All of them already handed out their gifts and came down to you.

"Okay! Here are your gifts." You happily said. They all thanked you for the wonderful gifts.

"Thank you Ah Young. This hamster stuff toy is really much better than lemon candies given by someone." Sungjong glared at Woohyun.

"What? Don't you like lemon candies?" Woohyun retorted. Sungjong rolled his eyes.

 

Myungsoo drove you back to your house.

"Thanks oppa. Merry Christmas and have a safe flight tomorrow." You smiled and kissed his cheek. You started to walk toward inside your house.

"Wait!" You glanced back. Myungsoo pulled out a box from his jackets pocket.

"My gift." He handed you the box.

"Can I open it now?" He nodded. You opened the box revealing a necklace with an Infinite sign pendant.

"Oh my god, it's beautiful." You gaped.

"Let me put it for you." He put the necklace around your neck. You touched the pendant and saw some words embroidered at the back of it. 'M ❤A'. 

"Thank you." You wiped a tear that escaped your eye.

"Merry Christmas." He pecked your lips.