Chapter o2

I'm In love with a FAN

You started walking out of the fan sign event. You happily gazed on your album that was signed by Infinite. You’re flipping the pages of your album and you suddenly stopped on Myungsoo’s picture where he signed. You notice a short message written by him.

                “Baek Ah Young-ssi, keep supporting Infinite. Hope to see you again ^^ <3”—MYUNGSOO

                Even this short message can make your heart flutter especially when Myungsoo’s the one who wrote it, he’s your bias for crying out loud. You hugged your album and went home with a big smile plastered on your face.

                The next day, some of your girl classmates were talking about their meeting with Infinite yesterday. One girl showed her signed album bragging that Woohyun put a heart in his signature for her. You got a glimpse of her album and noticed one thing. Myungsoo only signed their album with their names and no more other than that, same goes to the other girls.

                You suddenly felt special to receive a simple message from him. You dreamily sighed on the thought of what happened yesterday. It may be quickly happened but you still can’t erase their smiles on your mind especially the dimple-showing smile of Myungsoo. One smile that can really complete your day, no, scratch that, it can really complete your life.

                Your classes just ended and went home. You went straight to your room. It was just a simple room with beige-coloured walls with matching light pink bed. The thing that can be noticed in your room is the big Infinite poster. Of course on your bedside table is full of your Infinite collections. Another poster can be seen on your room, the poster of your bias, Myungsoo. It was posted at the wall right beside your bed and decorated with hearts.

                “I really hope to see you again, Myungsoo.” You muttered while gazing on his poster.

----

“Myungsoo, what’s your problem? You’ve been looking around for the whole fan meeting as if you’re looking for someone. Don’t blame us if you’ll have stiff neck later.” Sunggyu pointed out.

                “He’s really looking for someone hyung. You know,  the girl from our Ilsan fan sign event.” Sungjong answered.

                “Myungsoo, stop waiting for her. It’s already been a month since you last seen her.” Sunggyu sighed.

                “I don’t care hyung. I know she will come back. Maybe she’s just busy with something.”  Myungsoo answered back.

                “It’s been already a month Ah Young-ssi. Where are you? Will I ever see you again?” he sadly thought.


It's already been a month but you didn't showed up?

Where have you gone?

Know the answer for the next chapters ^^

A pre-birthday special of Myungsoo. :3

2 more days and its our beloved Myungsoo's birthday!!