Chapter 18

I'm In love with a FAN

"Hey love birds!" you yelled as Woohyun and Hyeri walked to the group hand in hand.

"I guess the plan is effective, huh?" Woohyun raised a brow when he heard Sungjong.

" What plan?" the interrogative Hyeri is on folks!

"Well, yours truly planned all this mission and seeing both of you. I'd say MISSION ACCOMPLISHED eh?" you proudly said.

"Yeah, yeah. Knowing you, you made a very lame plan." she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah! she called it "AGGRESSIVE WOOHYUN PLAN" lame right?" you glared at Sungyeol. This guy brought out his anger from pointing him to make Woohyun jealous. 

"AGGRESSIVE WOOHYUN PLAN?!" Hyeri and Woohyun said in chorus.

"As the name suggests,  we have to make Woohyun jealous to let out all his feelings for you." Hoya explained. 

"I can prove you that your plan really worked.He's like 'Don’t like him! Hyeri, I’ve been in love with you ever since you step at the backstage. I’ve been mesmerized by your beauty and I’ve been aching to hug you tight..blah  blah blah.." Hyeri mimicked Woohyun and chuckled.

"Yah!" Woohyun yelled at her. The place is now full of laughter. 

"I seriously want to see Woohyun in that situation.  It would be hilarious! " Dongwoo clasped his stomach from laughing. 

"Guys, will you stop it!" Woohyun shouted.  Startled by his voice,  they all stopped.

"Now, let us order some food." he asked a waiter for a menu. Wondering where they are? Well, they're at their favourite restaurant near Woollim Building. It is where Woollim artists usually eat.

They chatted while eating when the restaurant door opened revealing a girl wearing a short skirt paired with a crop top not covering much of her big . 'Seriously? Cover up, will ya?'you scoffed.

"Oppadeul!" she ran towards your table.

"The is back" you heard Sungjong mumbled and saw frowns from the Infinite members.

She scanned you from head to toe and scoffed before she squeezed between Myungsoo and you.

--Your POV--

Who's this girl onto my boyfriend like a koala?

"She's Park Jaekyung. Daughter of Sajangnim." Sunggyu said as if he heard your silent question. "Jaekyung,  meet Baek Ah Young. Myungsoo's 'girlfriend'" he added emphasizing the word girlfriend.  Better thank Sunggyu oppa later.

"Oh, hi! I'm Myungsoo oppa's first love." she flashed a smile while handing out her hand for a handshake. I felt my heart cringed on her introduction plus she never let go off Myungsoo's arm even she though she heard I'm his girlfriend. Is this girl dumb or what? I want to walk out right now but I tried to brace myself and returned her handshake.

" When did you arrive? I thought you're in America? " Myungsoo tried to pry his arm off her grip.

"I just graduated last month and just arrived here in Korea yesterday.  I really missed you guys, especially Myungsoo. " she clinged to Myungsoo again. Oh God! I want to drag this girl out of the restaurant right here right now!

"You staying for good?" Sungyeol asked trying to hold a conversation. 

"Yip! I'll be together with you from now on." she beamed. The boys tried to hide their annoyance. I glanced at my bestfriend and saw her glaring at Jaekyung with a dreadful eyes. I feel trouble here.

" Hey there. Did you just heard Sunggyu oppa that Ah Young is Myungsoo's girlfriend? " Dreadful Hyeri Mode on! I'm mentally cheering her by the way.

"Yes." the answered. Oops! sorry for the language.

" Then why the hell are you still clinging to her boyfriend like a monkey? are you dumb or what?" she yelled. Her boyfriend tried to stop her but Hyeri is still the Hyeri I know, trying to protect me.

" Who the hell are you anyway?" this time Jaekyung stand up putting a hand on her waist rolling her eyes. A being a .

" I'm Ah Young's bestfriend.  Listen lady, I don't care if you are the daughter of the president or what. If you hurt my bestfriend,  you'll face me and I'll be sure to drag you to hell." Woohyun and the boys tried to stop the fight but no use.  Hyeri won't stop blabbing to her.

" I don't care if this girl is the girlfriend of Myungsoo.  Myungsoo's originally mine and I returned to take him back." Jaekyung raise her brow. I have slap her by now if not for Sungyeol who's holding my arm trying to stop me from any violence. 

"Get out here now if you don't want me to drag you out pulling out your hair." Hyeri gave her most killing look.

"Aish" Jaekyung drag herself out of the restaurant annoyed.  I think she still love her hair, huh?

I sat down feeling my energy drain.

"Are you okay?" Hyeri looked at me worried.

" Thanks for standing up for me." I smiled at her.

"Anything for my bestie." she hugged you.

" I'm sorry." Myungsoo apologized.

" For what? you didn't even do anything." I looked into his eyes. 

"That's the point. I didn't even do anything to fight back for you. I'm really a coward." he said apologetically. 

" We're very sorry too Ah Young. We don't have courage to talk back to her. If we don't treat her right and Sajangnim finds out, we're screwed." Sunggyu explained.

"No need to apologise guys. I can understand that.  No worries. " I smiled at them.

" Well, thanks to my baby all our silent opinions are expressed. " Woohyun patted Hyeri's head.

" That's right. Thank you Hyeri." the boys smiled at her. I also thanked her again. 

"I would not sit here doing nothing when I'm seeing my bestie getting hurt. I would stood up for you anytime" she said triumphantly.  I hugged her really tight. I really love this girl.


I'm writing this chapter for the third time. My laptop's charger won't work so I'm updating via phone. I accidentally pressed the back button TWICE without saving it. You can feel me right?

Back to the story, it won't be complete without a right? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ