Chapter 21

I'm In love with a FAN

Sungyeol shut the door angrily. Bolting to Myungsoo who's being treated by the maknae. A cut on his lips is visible.

"What the heck has gone on your mind?" Sungyeol grabbed Myungsoo by his collar. Myungsoo didn't dare to look into his eyes.

"Hey, calm down. So seeing this situation, I assume  you're the one who punched Myungsoo." The leader tried to stop the fight.

"He deserve it. I can give him a hundred more." 

"Woah, chill there. What the hell happened?" Woohyun grabbed Sungyeol to stop him from launching another punch.

"Why don't you ask this jerk?"

"Myungsoo, speak up. What happened?"  Dongwoo asked.

"I just made a little mistake." Myungsoo answered.

"LITTLE?! you call that little mistake?! What the hell Myungsoo! You're ing making out with Jaekyung in front of your girlfriend." The other members looked at Myungsoo disappointedly.

"I ing regret it okay?! There's too much alcohol in my system. For a moment there I thought I am kissing Ah Young not until you punched me."

"You know that's bull! Save your explanations to Ah Young. She's really hurt. All I can do is held her in my arms. She cried her heart out until she fell asleep. She's in her worst and you're the reason behind it." Myungsoo felt a pinch in his heart. Hearing Ah Young's hurt because of him makes him hurt even more.

"You know, Sungyeol's right. Myungsoo, you shouldn't have do that. You better apologize before it's too late." Sunggyu said. The rest nodded in approval. They really pity you right now.

"You're all right. Sungyeol, thank you for knocking me out of my senses and for comforting Ah Young for me. I'll try my best to bring her back." 

-----

Myungsoo, rang your house's doorbell. Your mom's the one who opened the door.

"Annyeonghaseyo eomonim. Can I talk to Ah Young?"

"I'm sorry, Myungsoo. I don't think she want to see you right now."

"Please, eomonim. I want to apologize to her. I really regret what I've done."

"I'm really sorry dear. I don't think you can fix this if you talk to her right now. Give her a few days to be alone, please?" Myungsoo nodded. He went home with deflated shoulders.

"Thanks mom." You are sitting on the couch. You heard what Myungsoo said. Hearing him made you more hurt. The scene last night still can't get out of your mind. You don't think you can forgive Myungsoo for now.

"Anything for you, dear. Sort out all your feelings. I can see in his eyes that he sincerely regret what he have done."

"It's just that. I can't. I can't erase the scene in my head. It keeps playing back." You erupted into a sob. Your mom embraced you, your back trying to calm you down.

"It's okay dear. Take your time to heal those wounds. If he really love you, he will wait for you to forgive him. I know you're a strong girl. You can get through this." You nodded while sobbing in her arms. Crying on her arms calm you down. It's been a long time since she hold you like this.

A few days later....

"Ah Young, can I talk to you" Jaekyung's standing in front of her school gate.

"We have nothing to talk to." You passed by her bumping her shoulders.

"Please, listen to me. I'm really sorry. I don't expect you to forgive me but please forgive Myungsoo. That time, he thought he is kissing you. I heard him mumble your name between the kiss but I ignored it and took advantage. Please please forgive him. I won't meddle on your relationship again. Sungyeol made me open my eyes." She grabbed your arm. Tears flowing out of her eyes.

-Flashback-

"Jaekyung!" Sungyeol grabbed her wrist.

"What the hell, Sungyeol?" 

"Apologize to Ah Young."

"Why would I?" She raised a brow.

"Are you going to live like this"

"Live like what?!"

"Live like a . Do you want to be a second choice forever? You know you're not like this. You can find a man that will love you for who you are. A man that will make you his own world. His first choice. Just open your eyes."

"You know that man doesn't exist, Sungyeol. I've been studying hard abroad just to be praised and be noticed by boys but I have really a bad luck."

"That man is already standing in front of you."

"Wait, you lov-" she was cut when Sungyeol pressed his lips against hers.

"Hell, yes" he embraced her after the kiss. Jaekyung hide her blushing cheeks.

-End of flashback-

"Wait, so you and Sungyeol are together now?" You suddenly smiled. Can you be this bipolar? First you're annoyed and after she told you the whole situation, you find yourself smiling.

"Uh,yes? But hey! Why change the topic. So you will forgive Myungsoo?" Jaekyung smiled.

"If he's standing right in front of me maybe I can forgive him. Let destiny handle." You jokingly said. Jaekyung made you reminisce the times with Myungsoo. You realized that you love him after all. You can't live without him by your side.

"Destiny sure is fast." You caught Jaekyung's words while on your own world.

"Huh?" You're confused. She flashed a smile and directed her eyes behind you. You saw Myungsoo holding a bunch of balloons and a bouquet of flowers on his other hand. At his back the rest of Infinite members holding letters.

I-M S-O-R-R-Y

You felt your eyes tearing. He approached you with a smile on his face.

"I'm really sorry Ah Young. I didn't mean to hurt you. I promise I won't hurt you again. I'm such an idiot to hurt you this much. I really love you more than you would ever know. Forgive me?" He kneeled in front of you.

"Myungsoo, stand up. This is embarrassing." You caught the students forming around you.

"I will not stand up until you forgive me." Being stubborn he is.

"Yes, I forgive you. Now stand up will you?" Myungsoo stood up and hugged you.

"I don't know you're such a cheese ball" you hugged him back.

"Just for you, babe." He planted a kiss on your lips.

"Ehem..can we bring down these letters now? My arms hurt." Sungjong protested.

"Oh stop whining, Sungjong. You're just holding one letter not like me, holding two." Sunggyu shouted back. You all erupted in laughter.

"In for a dinner?" Myungsoo asked you.

"Sure." You smiled back hugging his arms. As much as you want to hold his hand, he's still holding the balloons and flowers.