Chapter 20

I'm In love with a FAN

You plopped down on your bed trying to muffle your sobs. You fish out your phone. You really need someone to talk to.  And that someone is none other than your best friend. 

"Hello?" Hyeri answered on the second ring.

"Hyeri-ah." you said what a trembling voice.

"Oh my God Ah Young! are you crying? what happened? " with those words, tears keep flowing out of your eyes.

"I can't..sniff..do this..sniff..anymore. It hurts.  It really..sniff sniff..hurts." you answered between sobs.

"Wait, calm down Ah Young. Breathe in, breathe out." you do as she told. "Now, spill it." It took a whole hour to tell the whole story, leaving no tiny detail behind.

"That ." those were her first words when you finished your story. " I better burn her alive." she added and you chuckled.  You're feeling lighter now that you brought out the heavy feeling on your chest.

"Ah Young, in times like this you gotta be brave. This is just a test for the both of you. If you overcome this, your love will be stronger.  Trust me."

"You know you're right. Now that I think about it, I have a mistake too. Tomorrow, I'll go to Myungsoo to apologize. Thanks Hyeri. You're the best bestfriend ever!" you exclaimed. Your cheerful self is now back.

"Your welcome, bestie. Good luck. Fighting!" you hung up after saying thanks again. You drifted off to sleep. Tomorrow will be a very long day.

----

After class, you called Sungyeol to ask where is Myungsoo. He is not answering your calls so you decided to go to him personally. Sungyeol said that Myungsoo didn't go to the practice today so maybe he's at the dorm.

"Thank you for accompanying me, oppa." Sungyeol offered to accompany you to the dorm since he left something.

"No problem." he ruffled your hair. "I guess you had a fight?" he asked. You just nodded in return. 

"Don't worry,  you can sort it all out." he smiled. "Thanks, oppa." you smiled back.

"Ah Young, you go ahead. I'll just park the car for a moment. Here's the key." Sungyeol pulled out in front of their dorm. You do as you told and unlocked the door. You made your way in. The dorms reeks with the smell of alcohol. You went straight to Myungsoo's room.

"Myungsoo?" you knocked on his door but no response.  You twist the knob and saw the most heartbreaking moment of your life. Jaekyung on Myungsoo's lap, making out. You were left frozen in front of the door. Tears started to fall endlessly. The two is still making out not sensing your presence.

"Is Myungsoo the-" Sungyeol saw the scene and bolted to Myungsoo throwing a punch on his face causing Jaekyung to land on her .

"GET OUT!!" Sungyeol shouted at Jaekyung. She was startled and do what he told.

"What the is wrong with you Myungsoo!!" he shouted at Myungsoo who's lying down lifeless. Sungyeol saw the tears that streaming down on your face. He grabbed your hand and escorted you out of the dorm. He guided you to a nearby park and hugged you tightly. 

"I'm sorry. " he apologized as if he's the one who caused you this. You cried in his chest saying nothing. You balled your fist while grabbing his shirt. He your hair hushing you down.

You both sat on a bench.  You continued crying your heart out in his lap. He continued your hair until you stopped. He peeked on your face and saw you sleeping.

"I bet she's very exhausted.  Poor, Ah Young." he scooped you in his arms and made his way to his car. He drove you to your house.  Not wanting to wake you up, he lift you to your house. He rang the door bell and your mom welcomed him. She saw you in his arms.  Seeing your read puffy eyes gave her a clue of what happened. 

"Her room's upstairs." she smiled at Sungyeol. Sungyeol tucked you on your bed. He your hair gently. He left your house after saying goodbye to your mom.


I owe xxlilyxx an update yesterday so here it is. Bet you really hunt me in my sleep.xD Sorry, my internet connection yesterday is a mess so..yeah

I'm screwed. I have exam later but I still didn't review.

Hello readers! Do you have Kakaotalk or Line account? pm me your accounts.  Let's be friends ^^ I'll add you to my personal account so you can know me more.

Your comments are just so amazing. I wanna update more. Maybe tomorrow? I need to review tonight so updating later would be a little risky.