Chapter 11

I'm In love with a FAN

A few weeks later after Myungsoo confessed to you, you spend a lot of your time in their dorm since Infinite can’t freely go out because of their popularity plus Myungsoo, having a girlfriend now, is a hot topic on the news. Some fans are very upset with the news but some are happy for their idol. Since then, fans that were crowding around Infinite’s dorm was doubled or even tripled. They hold some banners saying Myungsoo must broke up with you but he didn’t mind these banners and continue to express his love to you. Thankfully, Myungsoo’s company helped you to protect your privacy and prevented your photos from spreading throughout the public though some fans may know you because they witnessed Myungsoo’s confession. But at least they hadn’t taken a picture of you back then so it now depends on their memories to remember your face.

                Now, here you are sitting on the sofa with Infinite, watching a horror movie. Sungjong, despite of being a maknae, suggested to watch this movie. The other members insisted not to watch that kind of movie but you, as a movie-lover especially horror, agreed to Sungjong so they didn’t have a choice but to grant their lil sis’, that’s what they call you, favour. Myungsoo also want to be a man in front of you so he agreed eventually, hoping that he will get a chance to hug you when you’re scared. But his plan didn’t work out. Instead of you hugging him, it’s him hugging you out of fear.

                Screams can be heard all over the dorm while you continued laughing because the boys you thought who are manly are scared of a horror movie. Sungjong didn’t even flinch on the ghost scenes and on the other hand, the members are just the entire opposite of Sungjongs reaction.

                You slightly tightened your grip on your skirt when the ghost suddenly appeared.

                “Omma!!!” Hoya screamed. You are suppressing your laugh. Woohyun, Sunggyu, Sungyeol and Dongwoo screamed at the same time.

                But suddenly you all heard a girl-like scream. You all diverted your line of sight to Myungsoo who’s busy gripping on your clothes and tried to hide his face on your back. Myungsoo noticed the sudden silence and saw the eyes eyeing him.

                “W-what?” he cleared his throat and sat up straight.

                “Are you the one who just screamed?” you asked him raising a brow.

                “O-of course not! Maybe it’s just a girl outside.”

                “Don’t deny it Myungsoo. We heard it loud and clear.” Dongwoo teased.

                “So what! Even all of you screamed your lungs out.” His face is now beet red out of embarrassment. You all laughed at him loudly.

                “Seriously Myungsoo, you just screamed like a girl. It can even beat our fangirls’ squeal.” Woohyun wiped his tears because of laughing. Myungsoo’s now a bit annoyed and you all see the look on his face so you suddenly stopped laughing.

                “Okay! Let’s stop watching movie and let’s eat our dinner.” Sunggyu broke the tense. You all stand up and headed toward the dining table. You saw Myungsoo’s frown.

                “Hey! What’s with the face? You should smile, you know.” You pinched his cheeks.

                “Even you, my girlfriend, is laughing at me earlier.” He pouted.

                “Sorry.. It’s really funny, I can’t help myself.” You saw him frowned again.

                “I’ll stop. Sorry okay? Now smile~” he pointed his cheeks requesting for a kiss.

                “Such a brat.” You leaned in to kiss his cheeks but he faced you instead resulting for you to kiss his lips.

                “Yah!” you yelled.

                “Mehrong.” he sticked his tongue out at you and ran towards the dining room. You just smiled on his child acts.

 

                After dinner, you all rest and randomly talk about something.

                “Hey, Ah Young-ah. Do you want to hear a joke?” Dongwoo asked.

                “Oh no. Here we go again. Please Ah Young, don’t agree. It’s not funny at all. No one even laughed on his jokes.” Myungsoo said.

“Hey, that’s rude. Oppa, I wanna hear it.” You smiled at him.

“Yay! Here I go. Just continue the saying, okay?” you nodded.

“An apple a day _____”

“keeps the dentist away?” you continued.

“No.. Is seven apples a week.” He laughed out loud.

“See, it’s not even---” Myungsoo cut what he’s going to say when he heard you giggled and eventually laughed. The other members’ jaw dropped. Someone just laughed on Dongwoo’s joke.  They just can’t believe it.

“Hey, are you sick anywhere or something? Did you eat something weird?” Myungsoo touched your forehead to check your temperature.

“No, I’m not. Dongwoo oppa’s joke is just funny.” You tried to stop laughing.

“Oh! Ah Young. Let me hug you!” Dongwoo moved to hug you but Myungsoo pushed his forehead with one finger while his other arm was wrapped around you like his trying to protect his teddy bear from a bad guy.

“I’m the only one who can hug my girl.” Myungsoo hugged you really tight.

“Hey Myungsoo, I can’t breathe.” He let go of you with a pout.

“Myungsoo, I think you need to send Ah Young back home. It’s getting late.” Sungyeol butted in.

“Oh! It’s really getting late. Let me take you home.” Myungsoo supported you to stand.

“Goodbye Oppas! See you tomorrow!” you cheerfully waved your hand. They patted your head and said their Goodnights.

 

Myungsoo’s car stopped just in front of your house.

“Goodnight.” You smiled at him.

“Goodnight. Dream of me.” He kissed your cheeks.

“Dream of me too.” You opened the door and got out of the car.

“You don’t have to remind me. I will really dream of you.” he winked.

“Pssss, so cheesy. See you tomorrow!” you waved at him. Myungsoo waited for you to get in your house before he drove away..



Hey guys! I'm back!! I've been sitting here for two hours just to finish this chapter.

It really took time for me to update,sorry for that. I really owe you big time. I hope you like the update ^^

I'm kinda sad because of  Kris' situation but I'm trying to focus on the bright side. It's Infinite's comeback next week!!! YAY!

Oh!,I just wanna tell you in advance that I don't know when will I update again because next week is my exam week and after that it's already our vacation.It's a 2-month vacation. I'll be spending that vacation to my grandma's house and I sadly inform you that I don't have internet connection there so maybe I won't be able to update for that two months. Lemme emphasize the word MAYBE. I will really find a way to update within that months for you guys!!!

AND I JUST WANT TO GREET MY NEW FRIEND YANTY!! Thank you for sparing your time with me though we only talk on twitter, I feel really close to you..I think its your exam week, right? Well, good luck!!

XOXO

-missykim