Monster in the Closet

Fiction Collection

"Just do it."

"No! You do it!" The effeminate 10 year old cried out indignantly.

"Why are you so scared?" Kibum asked sternly, crossing his arms.

Kevin's face was scrunched up in fear as he hesitantly muttered, "There... Are monsters in it." A finger pointing weakly to his closet door.

It was two seconds of silence when the other 11 year old stood looking at Kevin with a dead panned look on his face.

With a defeated sigh, he twisted the knob and entered the closet. Moments later, he returned with a bright blue wind breaker in hand.

"There." He gave the wind breaker to Kevin, who was still struck with fear.

Kevin smiled, exposing a toothy grin when he had put on the outerwear.

"What a wimp." Kibum scoffed, rolling his eyes and exiting Kevin's room.

The other boy didn't take it into offence. Instead, he bounced to Kibum's side, interlacing their tiny fingers together. "Let's go to the playground."

 

----------


In his room, Kevin rhythmically tapped his pen against the wooden desk, the other hand ruffling through his light brown hair. He stared at his worksheets, hoping he would miraculously figure out how to do his assignments.

He thought he had heard faint clanks and thuds, but shrugged it off as a manifestation of his boredom.

A figure appeared on his balcony all of a sudden, knocking on the glass door. Scared out of his wits, Kevin shrieked, instinctively jumping from his seat and backing away.

When he recognized the being standing outside, he heaved a big sigh, a hand on his chest to calm his wildly palpitating heart.

Shooting a killer glare, he unlocked then slid the glass door open.

"Don't, ever, do that again." Kevin warned, letting his boyfriend in his bedroom.

Kibum only smirked, touring around the confined area. "So tell me why you can't go out again?"

Blindly following Kibum around, he replied, "Because, I failed my Korean and my parents are grounding me for two weeks to study for it."

" to be you" was the only reply Kevin got. Kevin narrowed his eyes at the older, secretly wishing that Kibum would fail his English paper so he could laugh in his face.

"And isn't it because someone didn't bother tutoring me." Kevin's sarcastic tone was aimed at the black haired male in front of him, who was glancing through all his pictures on the wall, despite having already done so countless times.

"You're incorrigibly bad at it. No help would salvage it." Kibum remarked, then laughed when Kevin punched his sides.

"Get out if you have nothing nice to say."

Unaffected by the hostility, Kibum leisurely laid down on the bed in the middle of the room, making himself comfortable.

"Go on, work hard. I'll just take a nap here." Kibum taunted, with the obvious intention on annoying the younger boy.

Stomping over, Kevin jumped on the bed, straddling him while his hands gripped around Kibum's neck, ready to strangle him.

"You are a horrible boyfriend!" He yelled cutely, shaking his hands furiously nonetheless, playfully.

Hands circled around Kevin's waist, their positions flipped over with Kibum now being on top, looking at Kevin mockingly.

Diving down, their lips met in a passionate lip-lock which turned into a fervent exchange of tongues.

Kibum's hand found his way under Kevin's shirt, now skimming through the smooth skin under the fabric. In retaliation, his hand weaved through Kibum's hair, tugging and pulling.

A knock on the door broke them out of their intimacy as their eyes shot open, alarmed.

, that's my mum, Kevin mouthed, sitting up from the bed.

Kibum rolled his eyes, "No , Sherlock."

Slapped on the shoulder for being so loud, Kibum was pulled off the bed and ushered roughly into the closet.

"Wha- why am I going into your closet?" Kibum questioned in resistance.

"Just... hide." Kevin slammed the closet shut before hurrying over to his bredroom door.

"What took you so long? And why is your hair so messy?"

"I was sleeping... Without clothes on. So I had to put on clothes first before I open the door so... Yeah." Kevin conjured up anything that came to his mind.

His mum raised a brow, confused by her son's strange behavior but waved it off anyway. "Study hard."

Assuring his mum, Kevin closed the door, sighing in relief. "You can come out now."

He waited, but was given no response from his boyfriend, so he tried again but still the same results.

"I said-"

Kevin hadn't reached for the door knob when the door swung open, and a hand pulled him in.

Without even time to react, he was pinned against the wall, lips ravished by his boyfriend. Eyes fluttering shut, their lips moved eagerly against each other, bodies rubbing ally.

"How dare you push me into your damned closet?"

Kevin's head titled up, smiling from both pleasure and amusement. "Nobody told you to come."

Kibum's domineering kiss trailed down his jawline, neck and to his collarbone, planting butterfly kisses. The warmth from his lips was ecstasy, waves of pleasure messing up his mind.

He bit down on Kevin's collarbone, bringing Kevin back to his senses.

Kevin's shirt was rid of in a swift movement as he giggled, "There's a monster in my closet."