Fan Chase

Fiction Collection

 

"Kim Kibum, Kim Kibum, Kim Kibum!" 

 

The crowd roared as the final song ended with a heavy metal beat, the purple-haired male giving one last strum to his electric guitar. With a bow, he left the stage, the stage lights dimming. 

 

A figure in the front row hurriedly squeezed his way out from the crowd, taking quick steps out of the concert hall. 

 

Half-running around the perimeter of the concert hall, he found his way to the back door of the building. He wasn't alone, however, with several other fans scattered around the area, all eyes intensely on the black inconspicuous door.  

 

Panting heavily, he weaved through the mess of people carrying colourfully decorated fanboard, trying to find a perfect spot.

 

The black door swung open and immediately, shrill screams erupted from the teens surrounding that space, all sprinting to the heavily guarded door. 

 

A slower reaction caused Kevin to be pushed out of the way, only staring at the cluster of fans in front him. 

 

At a distance, Kevin could only stare at the singer smile politely at fans, accepting their gifts and letters while trying to exit the place, into his white van. 

 

In the midst of threading through the crowd of people, Kibum looked to his right, spotting a lone fan standing away, watching him. He flashed a small smile at him, before quickly entering the vehicle. 

 

Kevin stared even harder, shocked, when he caught his idol smiling directly at him. He swore his heart stopped right at the moment and even forgot how to breathe. 

 

He noticed me.

 

As the van zoomed away, he snapped out of his temporary trance, rushing towards the taxi he had called earlier, with a grin he was unable to contain. Slamming the car door shut, he strapped on his seatbelt. 

 

"Follow the van, please." The driver obliged willingly, he, after all, had done this countless times. 

 

Boredom overwhelmed Kevin as he stared at the white van parked opposite his taxi. After Kibum left the stadium, the van drove him to his music company, and ever since Kibum entered the building 2 hours ago, Kevin never saw him came out again. 

 

Just when his eyes were starting to close, a familiar shadow stepped out of the building. Even in the darkness, Kevin was sure it was him, all the pursuing he had did allowed him to recognize every inch of that body. 

 

The stalking begun once more, when the van's engines ignited and its headlights flickered on. 

 

Upon reaching a condominium, the singer alighted from his van, disappearing behind the tall gates of the building after pressing a combination of numbers on the keypad attached to it. 

 

Kevin stealthy crept behind, keying in 5 digits into the keypad as well. A beep sound indicated the correct combination and the gates unlocked itself. As quietly as possible, he closed the gates behind him, continuing his stalking. 

 

He hid behind a pillar as Kibum waited for an available lift at the excessively furnished lift lobby. After making sure the coast was clear, he walked into the lift lobby.

 

Level 21, he mentally noted the level Kibum's lift had stopped at. 

 

The lift halted at level 21 and before Kevin could grasp what was happening, he was dragged out of the lift and pushed into an apartment. 

 

His back painfully slammed against the finely crafted wooden door, causing him to wince from the impact. 

 

"I'm sick of this." A voice spoke inches away from him. 

 

Kevin fearfully opened his eyes, instantly recognizing the person right in front of him. He couldn't make out how he was feeling right then. Was it fear or excitement that resulted in his insides twisting into knots?  

 

"I'm sick of being followed around all the time, sick of having to entertain so-called fans invading my privacy, sick of tolerating all these obsessive behaviour, tired from keeping my mouth shut about this." His tone grew harsher with each sentence. When he noticed the boy trapped against the wall keeping quiet, he continued. "Isn't this what you all want?  Seeing me in close proximity, wanting me to remember you?" 

 

With each second passing, Kevin felt his rapidly increasing heartbeat, and it wasn't from the adrenaline rush from seeing someone he adored. "No..." 

 

"I'll give you what you want. I'll definitely remember you after this."

 

Kevin felt a pair of lips roughly pressing against his, a tongue intruding his cavity without warning. Instinctively, he pushed Kibum's shoulder away, but at no avail with his weak arms. 

 

This was definitely not what he wanted. 

 

He took in deep breaths when Kibum broke the contact, suffocating from the lack of oxygen. However, he choked on the air he was gasping when he was forcefully thrown onto a couch, head knocking against the armrest. 

 

Climbing on top of Kevin, Kibum coldly ripped his shirt apart, sending buttons flying across the room.  

 

Kevin screamed, covering his exposed torso with his hands, though not of any use. 

 

"Please... Stop." He shakily pleaded, silently wiping away a single tear unintentionally shed. 

 

What were fans thinking when they fantasized about their idols them? Were they insane when they said they didn't mind their idols forcing on them? Because this wasn't  what it sounds like, they thought wrong if they believed it would be the best thing ever. 

 

This, was tormenting. Utterly tormenting. 

 

Evidently, Kibum stopped in his actions, fixing his vision on the boy underneath him. Seconds later, he got off. 

 

"Go." 

 

Kevin sat up at once, gathering the torn shirt with a hand, the other picking up his bag thrown on the floor. His gaze drifted to Kibum, unable to make out his expression with the absence of light. 

 

"Go." Repeating himself without any form of emotions, Kibum walked away to the kitchen. 

 

Kevin ran out immediately, not in the state to stop and close the door behind him. 

 

This wasn't what he wanted. But was this what he deserved? 

 

-------------------------------

Note: Well, this was crap with the horrible flow of the story.  

 

Tried to address a couple of issues here, though a very failed attempt but nonetheless, I did and I hope you guys can spot what I'm trying to say here.