Blood

What is Love

The situation in the bathroom make you even more irritated. ‘Period why you must come when I don’t freaking have any pads WHY WHY WHY!!’ Your mind was consumed with those frustrating thoughts about how you are getting off this bathroom without any clothes since you dashed into it without any clean clothes not even with a towel tho. And the most important thing is that where can you find any pads right here right now. You can’t possibly ask Sehun to buy it for you after yelling at him. hell no. I’ve pride too tho.

While outside the door, Sehun had been waiting anxiously for your ‘glorious’ shower since it has passed thirty freaking minutes. He moves to the bed, intended to wait for his turn there but to his surprise, your blood stain on the blanket shocked  the hell out of him.

‘Blood? Blood? BLOOD?’ His eyes widened and he is actually panicking about you since you’ve been in the bathroom for long without any respond even when he calls your name.

‘What if she’s dying? What if she faints in the toilet? GOSH’ His mind was consumed with all the agonizing thought as he shifted from the bed to the bathroom door, trying to call for you. His innocent mind doesn’t even think about ‘period blood’

“Hye Sun, are you still in there? I saw blood stain on the blanket. Are you alive or not? Answer me now!” He knocked the door continuosly waiting for your reply.

*silent*

‘OMG Blood stain? WAEEEEEEE Where to hide my face waeeeeeeee’ your mind shouted

“Han Hye Sun. Answer me! Open the door NOW!” He continued knocking while your forehead formed beads of sweat from the period pain and yes you admit it that u’re quite frightened listening to his serious voice.

“Sehun I’m okay.” You shouted but all he heard was your from the period pain.

“! If u’re okay then why are you ? Are you sick or something. Now listen Hye Sun. Listen to me. Open the door.” He commanded

‘Aish this guy is stubborn ergh I’m going to kill you Sehun if u ever laugh at me I’m going to freaking slaughter you.!’

Click. You open the door knob and there’s his not-so-handsome face in front of it. He look at you and although it’s awkward, you look at him back.

“What was that?” he asks while pointing at the blood stain on ur bed sheet.

“blood stain as you said.”

“I know but what was that?” he asks frustratedly

“You know…… I’m….. having…pe…ri….od….” you stuttered and rub your neck without looking at him. You were still n your pajamas cause you can’t possibly walk out right?!

“Heol I thought you was dying or something like that MUAHAHAHAHA kekekekeke!” He bursts out laughing.

“Sehun  I freaking tell you stop laughing now it’s embarassing enough I’m going to kill you with my own hand if you don’t stop laughing.” You said in a serious tone ignoring his annoying big laughter.

“MUAHAHAHA

SO IT’S PERIOD PAIN

OH GOD”

“Sehun I’m not in a good mood stop laughing!!” You walk pass him to the bed to clean the ‘mess’ you’ve made.

“Okay I’m sorry. No wonder you were emotional and such.” He said. His ears were still red from the big laugh and his annoying eyes becomes teary from it.

“Enough Sehun it’s not funny. You aren’t getting any breakfast today. I WARN YOU.”

“Okay Okay I’m sorry I will stop now.” He stops but it still looks like he’s controlling his face expression until you glare at him, he stops grinning.

‘Okay I’ll stop’ he mouthed at you and silently enters the bathroom to do his business.

You were actually going back and forth walking around the bedroom feeling uneasy, ashamed and etc that u don’t even other doing laundry and cooking as u’ve been doing since the first day you entered the house.

‘Ottoke! Where to find pads’

‘Should I ask for his help?’

‘OH NO NO NO.’

‘But he’s the only one that can help me right now.’

Waaa you head bang ur head on the wall feeling completely lost. You know that u’re quite conservative that you don’t tolerate talking abt this kind of privacy to other guys. It’s not only abt the pads, plus u’ve been struggling real hard from the stomachache that even painkillers give effects no more on you but since u’re quite used to it, u don’t do screaming like other girls do when having period pain.

Puzzled looking at you walking back and forth, Sehun approach you, and make you stop going back and forth.

“Hey what’s wrong? You don’t look good?”

“No. I’m okay. No I mean no.”

“Any problem? Want to share?” Still focused on you.

“Can I ask a favor tho?” you pleaded.

“What is it about? I can help if I can.” He replied.

“You know pads?” you questioned him

He paused a minute and then nodded.

“I need it. Right now.” You said, still in ur pleading voice and expression.

“Erkkkk…Ooookayyy. Where can I find it?”

“At the convenient store.?” You don’t feel good as he looks like he hesitates  a bit.

“Okay.” He said. Being hesitant no more.

“OMG OH SEHUN THANKS SO MUCH YOU’RE THE BEST I EVER MEET!” You hugged him for a second over excitement. Obviously you don’t realize what u’re doing.

‘Aherherher look at his priceless face when I hugged him mwehehehe I’m actually going to cry if he doesn’t want to buy me the pads.’

‘Owh this girl is really something. This morning she yelled at me for hugging her in my sleep and then here she goes emotional again abt that case and now she’s hugging me oh I really don’t undertand girls anymore. Complicated. Girls on period is no joke hahaha they can turn blue out of seconds and then being happy the next second. Oh God how creepy it is.’ He monologued and proceeds his way to the convenient store to buy you pads as you pleaded.

 

HAI AGAIN I DECIDED TO UPDATE TWICE, DOUBLE SHOT! HAPPY READING.

Pls anticipate the next chappy, there's going to be EXO's appearance at ur penhouse with Sehun (Imagine it's ur penhouse) hahaha Okay bye I'm going to sleep now.

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! xoxo