Hmmm Sasaeng

What is Love

Ding Dong. Ding Dong.

“OMO They’re here!” you cannot hold ur feels anymore. Ahhhh breathe in Hye Sun. Breath in. You have to look cool in front of them. Behave. Behave.

Both of you ran to the main door and open it wide and TAADAAAHHHH

“ANNYEONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!” EXO greeted as soon as you guys open the door.

“Oh Annyeonghaseyo.”  You bowed slightly at them. You can’t describe your feeling at the moment. You feel nervous, excited, afraid and happy at the same time! Sehun and EXO hug each other as it’s almost been a week since Sehun’s been living here, not meeting any of them since ur marriage day.

“Wahhh Hye Sun neomu yeppo (Hye Sun so pretty)” ChanYeol said and you can’t help but to blush upon his praises.

“Ahh No I’m not. Luhan-shii is prettier than me.” I said and gained a big laughter from them but then Luhan’s reaction becomes dark while trying to explain how manly his personality actually is. We cannot help but to laugh again when he tries hard to prove his manliness and the EXO members continuosly teasing him by calling him pretty.

“Hyungs, come in, lets talk more later. Aren’t you excited to come into my house?” Sehun said, asking them to enter house instead of talking outside the door.

“Kaja! Lets get in. It’s so cold outside.” Suho said and as usual leading the way into your house

“Hye Sun-ah do you cook? It smells good seriously.” Kai asks upon he sits on the couch.

“Nae, I cook something for you guys but I don’t know if you guys will like it.”

“Ahh you don’t have to cook for us since there’re twelve of us so u must be tired right.” Chen said.

“Aniyo. It’s okay. I’m happy for the honours to cook for all of you.” You answered and smile at them.

“Hyung, Hye Sun was really happy when I told her that EXO is coming. She didn’t stop saying ‘OMO OMO OMO OMG OMG’ even when she was cooking. She was really, really anticipating it.” Sehun explains to the EXO members and you cannot help but to get all blushing over it again.

“Woahh Sehun-ah your house is really pretty.” Tao said.

“Isn’t it? I never thought it would be this big and comfortable.” Chanyeol added.

“Thanks to Lee Soo Man for giving me this house. All thanks to him.” Sehun said.

EXO members never stop chattering, as always. The house turns like a party with the presence of them. It’s only Kyungsoo oppa and Xiumin Oppa who are quite quiet, as always. They only smile and laugh and listen to every members words, sometimes giving comments and such while the rest I can see they really enjoy themselves, especially Chanyeol oppa, BaekHyun oppa, and Chen oppa. Sehun too, he looks happy with the members around. Unlike being only the two of us in the house, he talks more with them around.

“Hye Sun-ah, is Sehun being nice to you?” Suho asks you for all he knows that Sehun is such a tease and quite naughty.

“Ah…Nae Suho-sshii. He’s nice to me.” I answered after a brief pause. Well I can’t say Sehun is bad when he’s not that bad tho.

“Chinjjjaa?” Chanyeol ask and tickle Sehun’s waist and I only nodded at his question.

“Woahhh Sehun’s being nice is so rare Hye Sun-ah. You’re lucky to have him. Aigooo our Sehun.” Luhan said and patted Sehun’s head while Sehun snorts at Luhan’s compliment.

“Really Luhan-shhi? I heard that a lot.” You ask.

“Hye Sun-ah. Why are you calling us formally with sshhii? Treat us like ur oppa, since we’re ur brother in laws.” Baekhyun suddenly said.

“Eh? Is it okay to call you oppa?” You ask, quite awkward.

“Nae why not. Try call me oppa. Palli.” Kris suddenly said.

“Nae Kris oppa.” You said and lowered ur head, blushing.

“Uwaaaah that sounds better. You can call us Oppa from today. Okay?” Chen said and you just nodded. Well it’s good tho to be able to call them ‘Oppa’

When you realise it was already half an hour since they reached, you leave them and headed to the kitchen to serve the food that you made. It’s time to dig in. And there was Kyungsoo oppa helping you in the kitchen. He’s the mom in the dorm indeed.

While in the living rooms, they guys are teasing Sehun..

“Sehunnie… Aigoo our maknae is married.” Baekhyun teases.

“Aigooooooooooo.” The rest of the members chanted.

“Sehunah how’s ur first night?” Tao suddenly asks and the rest of the members bursted laughing. They were all ears to Sehun’s answer since they’re curious too.

“Well I got kicked.” Sehun replied as cool as possible not to blush or else the rest wil never stop teasing him.

“WOW THAT WAS INTENSE!” Chen cheered.

“Uwahhhh I wonder how it feels like.” Baekhyun added bargaining laughters again.

“Hyungs, stop it. Lets not talk about.” Sehun screams, he cannot contain any humiliation over their teases anymore.

“Aigoooo our maknae is blushingg.. Aigoooo.” Kai added.

Sehun massages his temple to calm himself. Honestly there’s nothing to be ashamed of since nothing actually happened between he and you. But the hyungs’ teases are quite intense that he cant help but to blush over it.

“Oppa-deul.. The food is ready. Come here and eat.” You said out loud from the kitchen. The laughters gradually stops and all of them barged into the kitchen as soon as I call them. 

As usual while eating they were really quiet and focused only on the food. Lucky food yeah haha. Sehun and Kris oppa were the first to finish digging in. You know Sehun very well, he gets hungry frequently but he doesn’t eat much once. It’s just that he eats frequently and not gaining any weight. Bless Sehun for that. When we were all finished eating, we gathered at the living room again and Tao oppa and Suho oppa were touring around our house.

“Hyung, Suho hyung, who’s that? Eww so creepy.” Tao called for Suho when he saw someone outside the house through the window.

“Sasaeng?” Suho questioned himself. His expressions turn dark. Suho and Tao exchanged glances. Both of them know that Sehun is in danger. The news about Sehun living with a girl are going to spread like flu once Sasaeng know about. There were not only a sasaeng outside, there are five of them. WOW How impressing when it’s already midnight and they’re obviously following EXO’s van until here.

“Hyung, we should tell Sehun about this.” Tao said, and Suho nodded at him.

“Sehuna.” Suho started, when all of them were in the living room again.

“Nae hyung? Wae?” Sehun asks back

“Perhaps..There’s any sasaeng had been following you here?”

“For this time being, none of them followed me yet.” Sehun replied.

“I think you should be careful now, I saw 5 of them in front of ur gate just now. With Tao,” Suho explained and gained a shocking reaction from the other members as well. Lucky you weren’t there or you might be afraid and shock as well. We all know sasaeng very well. There’s nothing that they can’t do. Some are harmless but some are verily dangerous.

“WHAT? What are they doing here?” Sehun asks again, feeling a bit irritated.

“It’s not the matter right now. I think you should tell Hye Sun to becareful with strangers since she’s innocent.” Luhan said.

“It’s okay Sehun ah, I think they’re here because they’re following us. They’ll go home too when we go back. I think we should go now, before they find out more.” Chen suggests.

“True, lets go back to the dorm now.” Kyungsoo said and stands up.

“Tell Hye Sun we are sorry because we’re leaving without telling her. Better you tell her that. We’ll come again later if everything’s okay. Now lock the windows and the doors okay? Tell Hye Sun not to leave home alone within this three days. You better take care of her. Okay?” Suho’s last shout out makes Sehun somehow goes goosebump.

 

--------------------***--------------------

Note : Quite a long Chapter isn't? hehehe :DD Here comes EXO! I hope u guys enjoy the updates.

And oh, I'm getting excited here, because someone upvoted this fic? Thank you very khamsa! God bless you. I'll be good in the future!

Don't forget to leave comments, I should consider your thoughts too while writing right? And thank you subbies!

Again, thank you very khamsa <3