The Wedding Day

What is Love

“OMG I’m so late?! Why did I cried last night I look like a freaking bear what should I do with my freaking swollen eyes OMG I’m so UGLY” Hye Sun jumped off her bed cursing herself for not setting the alarm, the reason why she woke up late and she’s hasn’t enough time to prepare herself when IT’S HER FREAKING WEDDING DAY.

‘It’s not going to be be grand tho since this marriage is a secret’

“BUT DO I HAVE TO BE LOOKING FREAKING UGLY ON MY PRECIOUS WEDDING DAY. MY ONE AND ONLY WEDDING OMG What should I do?!” Hye Sun couldn’t stop cursing herself on the way to her bathroom.

When she got out from the bathroom her smartphone were growling calling for her to be answered.

“Oh God I swear this is too stressful. Why do people must call me on this freaking wedding day of mine can’t they bear seeing me happy just once in my life?!!!!” She couldn’t stop talking to herself while answering the phone.

“Yes who is this, I’m quite busy?” She asked, trying her best to be heard polite.

“Hello Hye Sun this is your mom, and where the in the world are you you should be in the saloon now or you’re going to be running late for God sake what’s taking you so long don’t tell me you overslept and you just finished showering and you’re still in your towel my freaking daugther you’re getting married! Gosh!”

“Yes mom I’m still wrapped in my towel and I’m on my way so bye”

“You can’t be on ur way if u’re still in ur towel FOR GOD SAKE…….”

Beep! Hye Sun put off the phone call, not going to spend her time listening to her mom’s nags or else she’s going to be really late indeed

‘Huh mom and her nags.’ She nags, like mother like daughter

 

Your POV

It is held outdoor with a simple garden and floral theme.

Simple and private. Yes, private. I can’t even share this happiness with my fellow classmates and close friends like I dreamt. Only the ones invited are allowed to attend this party since only the ones with the invitation cards are allowed to attend this ceremony.

There were a few that I knew besides my family and my best friends, Ga Eun, sitted with my parents, throwing me a smile which I can’t interpret if it was sympathetic smile or a smile which every friends give to her friends on her wedding day. Everyone was looking good, excluding me and Sehun, I guess.

‘God, this is not what I want. But I am sure your plans are the best, help me through this journey.’

My father walked me through the isle, and I could feel the butterfiles in my tummy despite my hands clutching close with my father’s arms, Ga Eun’s reassuring smiles, Exo members’ loud cheers, those proud smiles plastered on both my parents and Sehun’s parents.

“Smile, cause you look the best when you smile. Don’t be afraid,Appa is here for you.” Maybe my father could feel my nervousity as I was clutching his fingers so hard.

I couldn’t help but to feel sad at the moment but I still faked a smile, to comfort him, and to comfort myself.

“Appa I love you.”

“Me too my lovely daughter. I will always be.”

Although we walked pretty slow on the isle, time seems to fly so fast and here I am in front of Sehun. I don’t even dare to look into his eyes, knowing he won’t like me, he doesn’t even like this idea of this marriage.

“Sehun, I hand you my daughter, treasure her, I believe you” the moment when my father said those words where the moment when my warm pearl of tear ran onto my cheeks. He was a bit stammered, but I could hear Sehun said ‘Yes’ along with a nod to my father.

‘He’s faking it’

And now my right arm is in his arm, I feel stuffy and reassured at the same time.

Sehun’s POV

‘Oh God I could just run away now if I want.’

‘Why are the other members cheering when I’m feeling so stuffy right here?’

‘Can’t they feel me?!’

I looked around to find the members but all their eyes were on Hye Sun upon she entered the garden in her father’s arm, walking onto the isle, towards me.

‘She’s pretty, though’

I found Luhan and Xiumin hyung giving me a light smile, probably signalling me that it’s going to be okay. It’s going to be right, I’m going to be okay.

I mouthed ‘hyung…’ at Luhan, trying to tell him that Im not okay but only receiving a reassuring nod and I could say no more.

Time was moving so fast I’m so dead she’s here with her father what should I do I’m so stupid to be right here but I smiled back when her father greeted me with a smile and stammered when her father said “Sehun, I hand you my daughter, treasure her, I believe you”

‘No don’t believe me, I don’t even know myself’

No one could imagine how much I wanted to run away from the isle while listening to the vow. actually I wasn’t even listening to it.My body was there but my soul was wandering away.

My wandered mind was shaken when the pressure on my arm become tense.

‘Oh god is she going to faint? She looks so pale what should I do?!’

I took a glance at her, still trying to fake a smile but she doesn’t look good though? What if she faint?

“Are you okay?” I asked her, just to make sure she wont fall on me, not even worrying about her. No way I’m worrying about her. She replied with a nod, and the loud cheers again woke me up.

“Kiss her! Kiss her! Kiss her!” EXO members cheered.

Those Hyung will never understand me! What are they doing telling me to kiss someone that I don’t know?!

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I announce you as husband and wife, You may exchange the rings now”

Sehun slipped in the ring that her mother bought into Hye Sun’s slim finger, trying to be as calm as he could be. And Hye Sun did the same, also trying to be calm.

“Hyung they look compatible” Kai said, receiving a nod from every members, agreed to his statement.

“Ahhh I’m jealous.”

“Ya Tao ya you can’t get married you’re afraid of bugs” Baekhyun said, mocking Tao as usual, only receiving a death stare from Tao.

“Ahh I’m so happy for them.” Suho indeed.

“Kiss her! Kiss her! Kiss her!” Chanyeol shouted along with a applause and the members cheering the same thing, feeling so happy the could tease their maknae.  It’s even interesting when Sehun threw a glare at them but they cheered non-stop, ignoring his death stare.

Sehun step forward, leaving his face only a few inches from Hye Sun’s face. Hye Sun’s face was blushing, burning but she knew she should control herself, so she acted calm again until Sehun step nearer, one step, two step, his face was only a few inches from her.

“Not on the lips.” She uttered

“I never intended to kiss there tho.” Sehun replied.

And then ‘chup!’ he kissed on her forehead, long enough for the photographer to capture the moment and smirked at Hye Sun’s shocked face.

‘God my forehead is wet ewww was that his saliva ewww so gross eww what’s with the smirk eww so rude this man’ Hye Sun was getting more anxious but still faking a smile towards the camera.

“Ahhhhh..eiiiiiiiiiii…” The Exo members sighed, disappointed over the kiss on the forehead as they were expecting a lips to lips kiss.

“Forehead’s kiss is not my style” Kris commented, bargaining laughters from their table.

 

 

I'm sorry it's another boring chapter. Comments would be love :) Pls comment :)