Midnight Shopping

What is Love

At night.

“Sehun? Are you already asleep?” You asked slowly, not sure if Sehun’s already asleep or not but you don’t want to stir his sleep.

“Hmmm No? Why?” He faced you

“You know I think I should do groceries shopping since there’s nothing in the kitchen. We can’t possibly order chicken and pizzas for every meals right?” you asked carefully.

Changing his position from lying to sitting on the bed, he faces you, who’s drying ur hair with a towel.

“But it has passed twelve?”

“Ngeee. I can go alone. I’m used to it. You know, you can rest and I’ll be home within two hours. I promise!” You persuaded.

“Okay get ready. We’ll head off to the mall within ten minutes.” Sehun suddenly speaks his mind after thinking hard.

“Are you sure? You’re going to go with me?” you asked, surprised at Sehun’s answer.

‘This guy is secretly evil, kind and caring at the same time’ your mind speak.

“Get ready or I’m going to leave you.” Sehun hides his excitement of going out late since it’s been a long time since he escaped at night and head off to the bathroom to change.

“Yeay!” You grinned, cannot hide ur excitement anymore.

-Few minutes later.-

“Oh like seriously Oh Sehun sshi. You’re going to wear shades at night?” Hye Sun couldn’t believe her eyes seeing Sehun walked out of the main door coolly wearing shades. AT NIGHT?!!

“You know, I’m quite popular so my fans might notice me.” He snobs.

“Whatever Sehun, do what suits you.” You gave up on Sehun’s snob.

The groceries shop were only a stone’s throw away from your penhouse so you simply walked there. Both of you enjoyed the short walk along with Sehun’s jokes and your laughter. Well you can only laugh tho. It’s till awkward but u’re quite thankful since at least Sehun’s doing his part well to cut off the awkwardness between both of you. And he’s not that bad tho. Well he helps you doing groceries shopping and even being considerate about ur sleeping pattern. What else can you ask for?

Approximately after two hours, both of you head home with full hands of plastic bags.

“Thanks Sehun.” You suddenly said.

“For what?”

“hmm for helping me?”

“A friend in need is a friend indeed. Aren’t we friends?” he smiled.

“Hmm yea. Still, thanks.” You smiled back.

“No big deal.” He said and you continued walking home with smiles plastered on both of ur faces.

‘Thanks God.’ Your mind speak.

When you finished arranging and settling down the groceries into the fridge and into the cabinet, you stepped towards the sofa and lean on it. Heaving your sigh, you’re still wondering if this marriage is a good decision you ever made. You cannot help but to think about the future. You mind wandered about your studies issues afterwards. ‘I need to study real hard if I want to survive. He might leave me tho.’ Your mind was consumed with heavy thoughts that made You fell asleep on the sofa while your mind was wondering about your future.

Sehun cant focus on his sleep. He was sleepy indeed but he can’t seem to sleep since you were not in the bed yet while it was already 3 in the morning. Feeling heavy hearted, he headed to the kitchen, finding you but even your shadow wasn’t there. He shuffled to the living room and was quite shocked finding you lying on the sofa still wearing mufflers that you wore during the previous shopping. His manly instinct was activated and he was actually quite aroused seeing you like that. ‘y’ He shook his head as if he was shaking off his mind from wandering wild.He lifted you up in a bridal style and headed off to your bedroom, setting you on the bed so you’re comfy with your position. He then proceeded to lie next to you. And the next thing he knows is that, He falls asleep looking at you.

 

Aherher here's another short chapter.

Bless Sehun for being so nice! (fangirling)

 

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING :D

Comment and Subscribe <3