Awkward

What is Love

‘There’s only a room with a bed. I’m so done’

‘I’m going to sleep on the floor, I’m certain to this.’

Hye Sun was having a monologue while waiting for Sehun showering in the toilet. She can’t help but to feel worried about her whereabout. Where she’ll sleep, what she’s going to do. How is she going to continue living with Sehun and such.

‘But he’s not that bad tho’ she thought again.

The clicking sound of the toilet’s door knob woke her up. She straightened her posture, cannot help but to feel uncomfortable since she’s still in her wedding dress and with Sehun’s stare, it makes her feels even more uneasy.

‘Pretty yet stubborn.’ Sehun thought. He walked towards the bed where Hye Sun was sitting making it more uneasy for Hye Sun. He sat at the edge of the bed, both of them were not saying any words.

“Maybe you can take a shower now. You were in rain.” Sehun finally uttered some words, being so careful with his words. He dooesn’t want to be heard as giving orders but won’t be pleased tho if Hye Sun thinks it’s because he’s caring about her.

“hmm.” She replied and without losing any seconds she rushed to the washroom, and finally heaving a long sigh.

‘It was sooooo awkward’ she thought

Hye Sun tried her best to consume the longest time in her shower. She was adamant she’s not going to meet eyes with Sehun anymore tonight. And not to forget her plans.

Plan A:

If He’s sleeping on the bed, (yes he wont be sleeping on the floor right hahahahahaha.) Okay If he’s sleeping on the bed I’m going to slam the door to my fullest, just to simply remind him dat I’m not that happy with the idea.

And then,

Plan B:

If he wasn’t asleep yet I’m going to walk straight to the wardrobe, take out the blankets and pillows (hoping that there’ll be extra pillows) and spread them happily at the center of the room so that he’ll has a trouble going outside the bedroom/into the toilet. Kekekekek I’m so brilliant. Ah I forgot to slam the door! Eh I need to slam the door after all.

Plan C :

If he’s sleeping on the floor.

Nahhhh drop the subject HE WONT SLEEP ON THE FRICKING FLOOR I’M SO CERTAIN that EGOIST won’t be sleeping on the floor.

//Kekekekekeke//

‘Oh I’m soooooo brilliant!’ She cant stop praising herself

While stepping outside of the bath room, Hye Sun was already ready with her power to slam the door as she planned in the bathroom until she saw a nice body laying still still on the floor, backfacing her.

‘Sehun? On the floor? Huh? It’s not in the plan oh what should I do?’

‘Omo he looks y in the tank top!’

‘God! WHAT SHOULD I FREAKING DO?’

‘Just go to the bed’

Hye Sun listened to every words that her minds were suggesting, and she obeyed to it. Taking a deep breathe, she stepped nearer to the bed while tiptoeing, not wanting Sehun to realise her presence. She took a glance at him before slipping in the cozy blanket, adjusting her position and pretended to sleep.

‘It’s so hard to sleep waeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee’

‘Ignore him ignore him’

‘But he’s shirtless and there’s no blankets?’

‘God I’m so touched?!’

‘It’s still early is he already asleep?’

 

Sehun’s POV

I heard her footsteps but hell yeah I just pretend to sleep so it won’t be too awkward. It’s already awkward here tho.  But it’s so cold? Where’s the blankets tho are they hiding it on purpose.

Curse me. Curse everyone.

11 pm. How do I freaking sleep this early I usually sleep at 12 am at least. Morning please come faster I can’t stand this awkwardness anymooorrreeee

And I’m only wearing a sleeveless wifebeater. Shame on me (T_T)