Mistress 7

♔ I AM NOT A MISTRESS ♔

Hello everybody !

A little notes to you ! 

*** bold italic word *** = text message.

 

Okay done ! Keep on subscribing and commenting ! Give me your thought about this chapter.

Lots of love to you !

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

Victoria breath in relief looking at all the delicious food served on the table. Almost two hours she was helping Mrs Vera at the kitchen and she was thankful that Mrs Vera let her alone now. She felt stuffed and awkward around her. Everything she touch , make and even stirring the soup make Mrs Vera observe her sharply.

 

Victoria look at the food on the table. The delicious aroma had been linger in the air making her swallowed her saliva. Her grandma used to cook to her like this. ‘ I miss you grandma. When I can meet you again. ‘ She felt her eyes watered just by remembering her grandma. She had tried to call her but remembering that her auntie that always mocked and yelled at her everytime she call , making she felt felt useless. She knew that her aunt still angry and vengeful towards her. She had tried to explain everything but Auntie Zhang kept on blaming her. Auntie Zhang kept on blaming because she cannot accept the heartbreaking truth.

‘ Grandma , I miss you. ‘ She wiped her tears softly. Its been long she tried not to remember her because everytime she think about her , her heart will ache in longing to her warmth. But today , she could not help but to think about her , if she have wings , she would have fly to be by her side. She want to kiss her , hug her and tell her that she love her.

 

“ Have you done cooking ? “

 

Victoria startled. And quickly she wiped her remaining tears. She prentend to wash the plate in order to cover herself. She tried to cover her face from Nickhun ‘s stare.

 

“ Whats with you. I just ask you to cook and now you are crying already ? “

 

He told her as he grabbed a seat on the table. Seeing all the delicious food on the table makes his mouth watered. Its been long since his mother cook for him.

 

“ Wait for your mom first. “ Victoria said to him when she look he was trying to taste the food. “ Mrs Vera is at her room , refreshing. “

“ Who want to eat ? I just want to take the smell . “ He said spontaneously.

 

Victoria rolled her eyes. It kinda weird to see Nickhun being happy and cheerful. If his mother was not here , his face would be sour twenty four seven.

 

“ Just wait for her , I want to go upstair . “ Victoria said although she felt extremely hungry that moment. But remembering her job as a ‘ maid ‘ , she need to wait for her employer to eat first. Nickhun grabbed her arms when she walked past him.

 

“ Are you crazy ? What if your mom see ? “ Victoria harshly pulled her arm while glaring sharply at Nickhun relaxed face.

 

“ Why are you crying just now ? “

Victoria was stunned. Nickhun noticed that she was being crying just now !

 

“ What ?.. I don’t cry you know. “ She answered confidently. “ You think that dish did not have any chilli ? The chillies spread on my eyes ! “ Victoria wanted to slam her face to the wall for that dumb excuse.

 

“ Ha, ha , ha ... Very funny ! “ Nickhun purposedly laughed and his lips curved into a smirk , “ Don’t lie to a lier. Now , tell me why ? “

 

Victoria bite her lips. She does not want to talk to him about Grandma. He himself had warned her two years ago that he did not want to hear any private problem from her.

 

“ Don’t be a busybody ! “ Victoria quickly turned to get away from him but he acted quickly by pulling her by her waist. Without knowing , Victoria was on his laps.

 

Her breath hitched when their eyes locked. Nickhun eyes harden when he watch Victoria bite her lips. His hand hold her tightly on her waist and he captured her lips . Victoria gasped and he take that opportunity to deepen their kiss.

 

“ Khun... do you know where I put my phone ? “

 

Mrs Vera called for Nickhun. She was at the living room , searching for her phone.

 

Nickhun and Victoria pulled away, breathing hardly. Their face paled hearing Mrs Vera . Victoria pushed Nickhun away and stand up. Inside she felt want to beat him , ‘ Why he want to show his affection today ? Why don’t he show it when they were only alone ? Ah , if they were alone , everything she does is not right on his eyes. ‘

 

Nickhun went to his mother , pretending to help her find her phone .

 

Mrs Vera step on the kitchen and asked Victoria to serve them their dine. Nickhun stared at her lips which is a little bit swelling and smirked , satisfied at his work.

 

Victoria noticed his stares and quickly went to Mrs. Vera side .

 

“ Khun , stop staring. “ Mrs Vera said , her voice sound stern . She had noticed that Nickhun had been staring at Victoria for awhile. ‘ this kid. ‘

 

“ What ? “ Nickhun widen his eyes , prentending to be innocent.

 

“ Hurm , Don’t be naughty , Khun. “ Her words that seem like Mrs Vera was on Victoria’s side make Nickhun frowned.

 

“ Okay , fine. I’m hungry. Lets eat. “ He quickly averted the topics.

 

“ Victoria , come eat together. “ Victoria was surprised at the words. She quickly declined saying that she was not hungry. “ Its alright , I will eat later. “ Victoria said softly.

 

Nickhun rolled his eyes at Victoria answers.

 

“ No. Go take plae and eat with us. “ Mrs Vera said sternly.

 

“ Err... okay . “ Victoria replied. Haishh , this mother and son and their vetos.

 

“ Don’t be shy , Vic ...” Nickhun said while taking his spoon . “ Its not like I don’t hear that your stomach had been grumbling from before. “

 

Victoria bit her lips , sustraining her anger. He was talking about the scene when she was on his laps just now. ‘ That mouth ! ‘ If Mrs Vera was not here , she would have slap that mouth who did not know when to stop. Nickhun had been different when Mrs Vera was here. The Nickhun who was always kept on serious all the time , was turning into a talkactive Nickhun in front of her now. Oh please , I cant bear this cheerful Nickhun !

 

 

 

 

They had finished their dinner and Victoria was at her room after finishing her chores at the kitchen. She laid on the bed , thinking about Mrs Vera. She looked stern and arrogant but sometimes she is nice to her.

 

The beep coming from her phone makes her snapped from her thought. ‘ I don’t have many friend , only Changmin will call me , but a person like that cannot be consider as a friend. Who is it ? ‘

Victoria quickly reached out for her phone and read the message. For a moment , she could not believe her eyes. Nickhun text her ?

 

Are you sleeping  already ? 

Simple but it manage to make Victoria heart beat faster.

 

‘ Whats wrong with him ? Ah.. maybe he just want to , disturbing her nights. ‘ However , her slender quickly typing the replies.

 

How can I read the message if I am sleeping already.

In a few minutes , he replied.

Not funny. I can’t sleep.

Victoria bite her lips. ‘ What a child . ‘ But a smile still making it way to her face, she felt happy exchanging text message with him although they were only separated by the concrete that was built.

I don’t try to be funny. And I want sleep. Sleepy !

She waited for his reply.

Don’t sleep yet ! Accompany me . Victoria furrowed her brows before her lips curved a smile. Sometimes Nickhun make her felt her existence is meaningful and important.

Accompany you ? Sorry , not interested .

Not interested or scared ?

Excuse me ? I don’t have time to amuse you. Gud night !

Vic , wait ! Make me a coffee. I’m thirsty.

You are late . The cafeteria had close!

Pls... ! Send it at the balcony , its so beautiful here tonight. Full moon . Wanna join me ?

His invitation makes her heart beat faster than before. ‘ Why Nickhun was so different tonight ? Maybe a ghost had possessed him that he turn into a romantic guy like this ? Or is it because his mother cooking? ‘ Victoria laughed at her thought that was out of logic. She went to the kitchen to make him the coffee he ordered.

 

 

Victoria stepped slowly on the balcony , a mug of hot coffee was in her hands. She looked around for him , worrying he might attact her first , like always. She sighed in relief when she saw Nickhun at the corner. She walked to him.

“ This , your coffee. “ Victoria said softly.

Nickhun kept on silence.

Victoria was thinking to go back to her room when she felt that Nickhun did not want to talk to her. Maybe he just want her to make his coffee only.

 

“ Vic... “

 

His voice make her stop walking.

 

Nickhun approached her. He stared at her fresh , without any make up face. Although the shine of the moon , her innocent face make his heart calm. He felt relaxed whenever she was by his side . Strange , right ?

“ Err... If you don’t have anything to say , I want to go to my room.. Tired ! “ She said prentending to yawn. His stares creep her out. Her chest had been moving out of control . Sometimes fast , sometimes slow , even breathing is difficult now !

 

“ No , wait ! “ Nickhun hold both of her shoulders , making Victoria face him.

 

Victoria felt weird. ‘ Something bothering him ? ‘

 

“ Are you alright ? You are scaring me ! “

 

Her words was replied by a laugh by him. He felt happy seeing Victoria anxious and panicked face right now.

 

“ If you don’t have anything to say , I want to go inside. I am tired you know ! “ Victoria grumbled.

 

“ Yeah ,thats right. A maid should sleep early , she should not spent her time looking for her employer at night , you know. Don’t you scare ? “ Nickhun said in teasing tone while taking place on the bench at the balcony. His face looked so relaxed like nothing had happen.

 

Victoria rolled her eyes for the nth time. ‘ Its true that this gut just want to tease me making me lost in my own feeling. ‘

 

“ Grow up , Mr Nickhun ! You act like a child. “ She mocked him as she quickly turned her back to go inside.

 

Nickhun widen his eyes hearing her words. ‘ Oh , she know how to talk back already ? ‘

“ Vic ! “

 

Victoria stop her track.

 

“ Thanks for the coffee. ! “ Nickhun laughed looking at Victoria who walked quickly to avoid him. ‘ She is so cute when she sulk and angry . ‘ His heart felt warm and through out that night , the smile never left his face.