Mistress 2

♔ I AM NOT A MISTRESS ♔

“ Go get ready now. We are going out. “

Victoria stared at him like an idiot. Usually ,this man likes to stay in the house , finishing his works rather than going outside. All his night life activities had been reduced long time ago , not like when they first met. Maybe his commitment to work make him like this and he had to limited his time for works.

“ You asked me out? Where are we going ? “ Victoria searched the answer from Nickhun stoic face. 

“ I want to hang out with my friends. “ He said .

“ Its okay , you can go ahead. I’m busy . “ Victoria pretended to scrub the cabinet on her side. She scrubbed it hardly although it was already clean and shiny.

“ Its not a choice , so you don’t have one. Go get ready now ! “ His voice sound so stern that it make Victoria sighed. If she talk back ,surely Nickhun will shout at her. Its not like she did not know his vocal , maybe Ailee cannot compared to him.

 

Victoria getting ready as simplest as possible that night. She only wearing a white tank top and a pair of brown shorts. Then she finished it off with a Gucci bag that Nickhun gave him a few month earlier although she never asked it. All her need had been given by Nickhun without her asking it. If you saw her cabinet in the room , there were lines of designed bag and shoes that Nickhun bought for her. All were expensive stuff and she know that some of them would cost nearly thousands. Wasting thousands for bags and shoes?

 

She also applied some soft make up for the final touch. Her long silky hair that reached to her slim waist and a little bit wavy at the bottom was left freely. And lastly , she wear a pair of wedges that was in sync with her shorts , dark brown.

 

After satisfied with her looks , Victoria quickly went downstair. Worried if that man annoyed waiting for her. He really disliked slowpokes which means her.

 

There was no trace of him downstairs. She searched him at the living room but still , he was not there. Nickhun should be waiting for her here. Her eyes searched for the clock. It show nine o’clock.

‘ Where is he? ‘ It looked like he love being in mysteries and show up in the middle of nowhere. ‘ Victoria grumbled in her head.

 

“ Are you done ? “

 

Victoria nearly jumped from her seat as she was surprised by his voice that came from nowhere. She bite her lips while massaging her chest , controlling her anger. Sometimes it looked like Nickhun likes to do this to her , maybe he find the pleasure watching her jumped like idiots.

 

After locking the doors , they walked in pairs toward the lift but each of them were in silence. It just sometimes their gaze would be locked with each other , but not for long , both of them will face the other way.

 

Ting !

 

The lift entrance opened at the eleventh floor and Victoria quickly stepped inside. She despised being alone with Nickhun. It not like she was not familiar with him , but her feeling started to be weird. Although she felt annoyed at Nickhun behaviours , but there is a warm feeling everytime she was in his arms. A feeling she never experienced before.

 

The atmosphere in the lift was quiet.There was only both of them and a man from the upper floor , maybe. She had noticed that the man had his eyes set on her since she stepped into the lift. And he even dared to look at her up and down her figure with his lips curved into a naughty smirk.

 

Victoria acted like she did not notice that man stare. Its not like she was not familiar with the gaze and stare from a man like that , she had full of it. The best way , pretend you don’t notice or make a face.

 

Victoria gulped down her saliva when she felt that man’s body looming over her. She looked at Nickhun who stay far from her. ' Why he is so far ?! '

 

Suddenly Victoria felt her body was being pulled and a pair of arms wrapped around her tightly. In no time , Nickhun face was inches away from her face. She was stunned for a moment. Their position was so close that she could hear his soft breath on her earlobe. She was starting to felt anxious as she worried that Nickhun would hear her heartbeat which is beating hardly now.

Their gaze locked with each other and she wonder why she felt a sudden ease that flow far to her hearts. Really , this man gaze might be a poison that killed all her sanity.

 

“ That bastard , he want to get hit or what ??!! Never saw a women? “ Nickhun growled under his breath and was replied with a sigh from Victoria. She disliked his temper. She shuddered remembering that man .

 

She unwrapped his tight hold on her . But his fingers still locked with her fingers. She just let it be not wanting to make he become more angry.

After they reached the lobby , Nickhun quickly dragged her out from the lift. She almost fall down trying to match his long limbs. In five minutes , they were already in his Lamborghini Aventador , bright yellow that was owned by Nickhun. The tense can be felt as he stepped on the pedal hardly. That means he was angry and furious.

 

“ Next time , don’t wear that shirt and pants. I don’t like ! ‘’

 

His words shocked Victoria that was kept silence from before beside him. " What wrong with this clothes? "

 

“ Can you please don’t ask questions? “ Suddenly his voice raised up. 

 

" You are mentally ill ! “ Victoria hissed , furious as well. “ Why don’ you told me from before ? I can wear hanbok  or what ! “ she mocked him.

 

“ Since when you talk back ! “ He yelled. He really hated it when his manliness were challenged. His blood had reached to his head. He did not know why he was so furious when he saw that erted male in that lift. The feeling of anger was at its peak watching another male gazing up and down to her exposed figure.

Victoria kept shut. Seriously , she did not know whats wrong with her attire today. Its him that bought that clothes and now , he was mad at her ?

 

“ You should be aware of your place . “ His voice sound acidly to her ears.

She turned to face his stoic face. “ Remember where you come from , where you are right now , don’t think you can talk back to me. If I don’t pick you up before , maybe right now you are probably busy with other males ! “

 

His words was enough to make her heart shattered like a glass. Why would he always bring that back?

 

“ Please , stop it. “ her voice vibrated with her tears. ‘Does Nickhun never care for her feeling , not even once ? ‘ She was only a woman , her heart is fragile and vulnerable. ‘ Does he does not know that ?’ Ah , a selfish man like that, he never care about her.

 

Nickhun cast a glance and heaved a heavy sigh. He did felt guilty for muttering those cruel words like that , but it is imposibble for him to appologize to her. The fact is , he hated Victoria being too y to the other man eyes. He did not want the others stared at her full with desire because he was the one that pick Victoria for his own need. So all the things about her was his , only him can stare at her like that. He did not want to share whether it was a gaze of a stare. ‘ She is mine ! ‘

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello there !

thank you for reading this and giving your time for commenting. I really appreciate it and I love the feedback.  Please keep going. 

Do you know , sometimes I really wish that KHUNTORIA was real. like Seunggi and Yoona , I hope that SM and JYP will release a news about Victoria and Nickhun dating ..  / sigh / 

 

I  TOTALLY FALL IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE LOVE STORY.