Mistress 1

♔ I AM NOT A MISTRESS ♔

The alarm clock that had been ringing nonstop for about two minutes had awake Victoria from her deep slumber. Her slender finger reached out for the alarm clock that lay on the bedpost and she slightly tap on it to make it stop. The sound of the air conditioner can only be heard in the room. Victoria stretched her sore body on the bed and rubbed her sleepy eyes. She want to sleep some more !

 

Victoria sighed under her breath. The same old day had came again. She glanced on her right and saw the man that had make her like this lying on his side , sleeping contently. It looked like the alarm clock did not disturbed him at all. ‘ Sleep like the dead. ‘

 

Her long legs dangled from the bed as she forced herself to the washroom. She switched on the light on the wall and do her morning routine.

 

In ten minutes , she was downstair in the kitchen, prepairing breakfast. That was her normal routine. Nothing had change since two years ago. All his need had been taken care by her . His food , drinks , clothes, house and welfare need to be taken care seriously as he is too strict and detailed. Everything is not right on his eyes . And that man is no other than –Nichkhun , the most wanted bachelor in Korea.

 

Victoria smiled in content , watching her handmade American style breakfast had been successfully served on the table. ‘ My cooking skill were getting better , maybe I can opened up a restaurant . ‘

 

“ What are you smiling about? “

 

Victoria gasped and turned to face Nickhun. Of course it was Nichkhun , who else was in the penthouse.

 

Nickhun took his place on the dining table and as always , it was at the end of the table. The official ‘ port ‘ of this twenty seven years old male. Victoria quickly served his breakfast and poured a glass of orange juice to him. Seeing his attire today , her mind was clouded with questions. ‘ He don’t go work today ? ‘ She questioned herself.She took her seat which is parallel to him and both of them eat in silence , as always.

 

“ Do you want to ask something to me? “ His abrupt question make Victoria dropped her spoon.

 

She lifted her face and looked at Nickhun who staring at the newspaper. His eyes did not lifted from the papers as Victoria fidgeted in her seat. Looking at his serious face , Victoria gulped a little bit before answered , “ Err... nothing.. “

 

Nickhun put down the newspaper on the side and reached for his orange juice. His dark brown orbs stared at Victoria who looked a little bit stiff in front of him. “ I don’t work today , Public holiday. “ Annoyed at the fact she looked so disturbed when he wear his home attire.

Victoria nod and put her gaze down , afraid that Nickhun will ask her anything else.

 

“ Clean the table now and go upstairs after this. “ Nickhun commanded her with his usual cold face. There were no traces of smile on his face. A man with no smile –thats explain Nickhun Buck Horvejkul.

 

“ Upstairs? Err ... for what ? “ She turned to look at him.

 

“ Can you don’t ask questions ? “ He gave her a hard glare for a moment before his shifted his gaze up and down her body , “ And don’t forget to take a shower first “

 

Victoria sighed , almost knowing what was waiting her ahead.  

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 Victoria opened her eyes and she felt that her lower regions was a little bit sore. Her slumber was disturbed because of that.

 

Slowly , she lifted Nickhun built hand that wrapping on her waist trapping her her closely to him under the thick comforter. She struggled to lift it because he had put so much force on it that it was difficult for her to unwrapped from him. After successfully unwrapped herself from Nickhun , she turned her body to face him. The coldness of the air conditioner in the main room almost make her forgot that the clock had reached twelve o’clock.

 

Her eyes stared at Nickhun who was still in his deep sleep, maybe a little bit tired from their ‘activities’. His face was too close with her face that she can felt his breathing. If he was awake right now , there will be no chance for her to stare at him like this.

 

She admitted that Nickhun was indeed very handsome and breathtaking , the most handsome man that she ever met. His fair skin , his built and tall figure would make womans kneel in front of him. Not to mention when he was clad in that specially tailored business suits , going here and ther with expensive cars , woman would sure gave themselves to him.

 

Her slender finger nearly touched his check before she immediately retreat from it. Instead her finger only froze in the midair. She really want to touch that face , to show him affection but remembering his warning long time ago , her heart shattered to pieces.

 

But everytime they were ‘together’ , Victoria could feel a strange feeling developed from him to her. Or is it only a man lust toward a women? Or did Nickhun also had the same feeling as her?

 

Victoria could felt the tears coming out from her eyes as she laughed mentally at the thought. He would never had a feeling to her because she was only his mistress.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello there ! thanks for subscribing. 

 

I hope you enjoy this story and please , give me your thought. I really appreciate it. 

I decided to make this into just a few chapters but well , it depend on the reactions.