Mistress 14

♔ I AM NOT A MISTRESS ♔

After finishing washing the dishes from their dinner just now , Victoria proceed to wash the cloth. Although she can do it in the day but she prefer it to do it in nights because she did not want it to be stacked. If she finishes it faster , she can do what she want when Nickhun is not at home.

 

She put down the basket that contains clothes that she take from Nickhun’s room beside the washing machine. She separated her clothes and Nickhun clothes before washing it. It was a habit since once ago she forgot to check his pant and disaster happen when there was a paper inside it. He had scolded her thoroughly for not checking inside the pockets before washing it. So now , Victoria did not forget to check all the pockets before put it inside the machine.

 

Victoria reached out for the white shirt that Nickhun wear to work today and checked it carefully , afraid something had inside the pockets. Thankfully , there were none. But her eyes caught on something at the collar. She bent down to smell it. ‘ Lipsticks! ‘ She really know that smell. Her heartbeat fasten and suddenly she felt heat coming out from her body. ‘ Whose lipsticks is this ? ‘

 

She was sure that it was not hers because she never kissed and act lovey dovey when he was ready to go to his office.

 

‘ Is he has a girlfriend ? ‘

 

‘ Since when?’

 

‘Is it Suzanne ?’

 

One by one questions came popping out in her minds. ‘ Ahh , how would I know if he got a girlfriend. All I do is staying in this house all the time.

 

‘ Victoria thought. She hold the white shirt and her feet quickly marched to the stairs. She need to ask Nickhun about it. He need to explain to her whose this lipsticks belong and why it is on his collar !

 

She opened the door of Nickhun’s room without bothering to knock it.

 

Nickhun , who just coming out from the shower, only wrapped by a towel on his waist was startled by Victoria.

 

“ Whats wrong ? “ Nickhun asked while his hand was drying his damp hair. He looked at Victoria red face.

 

Victoria panicked. She only realised that her actions were wrong. Just now , she was totally went with her feelings and not her logical thinking. She did not deserve to ask his explanations. What was her rights to ask him to tell the truth about it ? She was a nobody. And it was clearly that Nickhun was not her alone.

 

“ Err... “ Victoria stuttered. She shifted her eyes to look everywhere beside Nickhun. She felt embarrassed to look at Nickhun that was only wrapped by a towel that was hanging low on his waist. Its not like she never saw the view but till this day she never comfortable enough with it.

 

Nickhun stared at Victoria with a suspicious look. His eyes cought on the object in Victoria’s hand.

 

“ Why you bring my shirt here ? I already wear it today. “ Nickhun stepped to Victoria who is standing still at the door.

 

Spontaneously , Victoria look at the shirt on her hands. The shirt that make her feeling became worse just now !

 

“ Victoria ! “ His voice snapped her from her thought.

 

“ Daydreaming! “

 

Victoria pretended not to hear it . She quickly went to the bedside table at the side of the bed. She pulled the drawer and searched through it. She ignored his questions.

 

“ What are you looking for ? “

 

“ Baby oil.” She answered. If she can , she really want to hit Nickhun. How dare he went with another women! If she was in the same situations, Nickhun would be really insane. Just like the incident with Kris ! What a jerk !

 

“ For what ? “ Nickhun slipped into a creamy colour v-neck shirt. It was perfect to him. Not too big and not too small. Perfect for his long figure. He stared at Victoria’s stoic face.

 

“ To put it on your shirt. “

 

Nickhun eyes widen. ‘ Huh ? What did Victoria do to my shirt ? ‘ Quickly his hand grab the shirt from Victoria. “ What did you do to my shirt ? “ His hands quickly searched for anything weird on his shirt.

 

Victoria stand still beside him while her hand was holding a bottle of baby oil. With a sharp glare , she grabbed the shirt back from him.

 

Nickhun was a little bit startled with Victoria actions. “ What ?

 

His words was replied by a glare from Victoria. “ Where did you dirtied it ? Let me see. “

 

Victoria heaved a heavy sigh. She felt annoyed with his accusation. How easy he put the blame on her. “ Oh , please... you dirtied it yourself! “

 

“ What ? Impossible . I only eat sandwich today. Where ? “ Nickhun look at the shirt on her hand , searching for the stain that Victoria said

 

. “ You  think that only food can make it dirty ?”

 

“ Then ? “ Nickhun furrowed his eyebrows showing that he did not understand her words. Really , he did not understand with Victoria’s reactions this time. She never protested like what she do right now. ‘ Maybe she on her menstrual cycle ? ‘ Nickhun guessed.

 

“ This is lipsticks stain , okay ! “ Victoria mocked him while Nickhun was surprised at it.

 

‘ Ahh.. it must be Suzanne ‘s. ‘ That woman had been placing her face on him today and he never know that it will be like this.

 

“ Errr.... that.... “ Nickhun ruffled into his hair.

 

“ That... err... that is... what... “ He stuttered.

 

“ No need to explain. I don’t want to know.” Nickhun just stared at Victoria who is leaving him in the room with a tense face. Clearly she did not like what had happened. And why would he stuttered to gave her explanations? And if she tell her the truth what can she do ? All this time Victoria never interfered his privacy. And Victoria did not have the right to get mad , but why his tounge became numb to say a word. He was afraid to admit that lipstick belong to Suzanne like a husband that having an affair to his wife. Insane!

 

If he was scared to say a word , then why Victoria’s reaction was totally different from him. Is Victoria develop a jealousy towards him ? Jealousy means love. Is that mean that Victoria was starting to fall in love to him ?

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

After finishing all his office works , Nickhun looked around for Victoria. After that ‘bloody shirt ‘ earlier , he did not even catch a glance of her. Victoria did not come to see him at the room as always. And she did not even make him coffee. Hmm , weird. Is she mad ?

 

Nickhun went downstairs and his ears catch on the sound of the television. His prediction was right when his eyes met with Victoria body that was leisurely leaning on the sofa across the TV. Enchantedly beautiful with a cream knee length night dress , like it was her second skin.

 

Nickhun took place beside Victoria that was staring ahead the television while munching a bar of chocolate. Sensing Nickhun’ presence , Victoria moved a little bit to distance herself from Nickhun but Nickhun also moved to be near to her.

 

Victoria give him a glare but he just pretended not to see it.

 

“ Hmm... America’s Next Top Model. Hmm.. it won’t do a good thing for you when you keep on watching people dressing y like this. “ Nickhun tend to tease Victoria who keep on muching her chocolate.

 

Victoria pretended not to hear him.

 

“ Why don’t you sleep yet ? Its nearly twelve thirty already !” Nickhun asked while his put his arms on Victoria’s shoulders. He let his fingers dance softly on her exposed shoulder. He glanced at her face that was clean from any make up. She still look not happy.

 

“Not sleepy. “ Victoria answered coldly.

 

“ Usually , when the clock strike twelve , you are sleeping already. “ Nickhun want to make her talk to him. The silence from Victoria make him uneased.

 

“ I’m not sleepy, and I can’t force it . “ Nickhun smiled. Her expression look like she still mad at him. Is it true that Victoria mad because of the lipsticks incident just now ? Is it true she was feeling jealous because of him?

 

“ Why are you so moody like this ?” Nickhun searched for her eyes but Victoria replied it by a hard glare. She did not want to talk to him because she still felt angry to him.

 

“ I’m fine. Move , I can’t see the TV. “ Victoria hissed when Nickhun’s handsome face blocked her view from the television.

 

“ I don’t think so. I think something is not right.” Nickhun leaned his body to the sofa.

 

“ Whatever you want to think , I tell you the truth. “ Victoria replied flatly. There were no traces of smile on her face.

 

Nickhun sighed and pulled Victoria closer to him. “ Tell me , why are you like this? “

 

Nickhun reached for her chin and make her look into his eyes. His dark orbs was staring straight at her eyes but Victoria quickly averted her eyes. She turned to face the TV again. “ I’m alright. There was nothing. “

 

“ Are you like this  because of the lipstick ? “

 

His questions make her starled. But she quickly controlled her reaction so that Nickhun would not know how depress she was. Nickhun did not need to know her feelings , that will make her more embarrassed. And furthermore , its not like he care about what she think.

 

“ There was no need to feel hurt about it. “ Victoria replied. But she was still waiting for Nickhun to tell her whose lipsticks it was.

 

“ You really don’t care ? “ Victoria sighed and turned to look at him. His questions make her annoyed.

 

“ I don’t care. And you had warned me long time ago , that I have no right to interfere your privacy. I am stick with your words. So , I don’t care who do you to kiss or anything. “

 

Nickhun grinned. He never expected Victoria will memorize his words. But clearly Victoria said that to mock him.

 

“ Good! “ Nickhun smiled wider. “ It mean that you don’t care right ? I can go out with another woman then. “

 

Nickhun pretended to make a happy face. He just want to look at her reaction so that he can tell what was inside her mind.

 

Victoria pushed Nickhun arms that was wrapped around her. Her face became red. She wonder why she felt uneased with Nickhun’s words.

 

“ Eh , why you push me ?”

 

“ Go away ! I felt hot ! “ Victoria replied while pretending to fan herself with her hands.

 

Nickhun grinned. “ The aircond was on already but you still felt hot ? Strange. Do you felt your body hot or your heart ? “

 

“ Whats wrong with you ? “ Victoria glared at him. She felt annoyed looking at his naughty smile. What did he want by making her like this ? To make her look like idiots?

 

“ Baby , are you mad ? “ Nickhun fix her bangs and hugged her tightly. He placed his hand on her back and it slowly .

 

Victoria tossed around to free herself. “ Let me go !! “

 

Her words was replied by a big laugh from Nickhun. He felt funny looking at her face. “ You are no fun . I just want to be closer to you. “

 

Victoria bite her lips. “ Go do it with your girlfriend. “

 

Victoria gulped. Oh no ! She had let it slip from . “ I want to see TV. “ Quickly Victoria make an excuse . She wished Nickhun did not hear her words.

 

“ Hmphh... If I had a girlfriend , I wont be here with you. “ Nickhun replied.

 

Victoria was surprised that Nickhun manage to catch her words. But remembering his answers , she rolled her eyes. ‘ Thats because your girlfriend stay with her family.Its not like she can make you stay there !’

 

“ If I have a girlfriend , where should I hide you ? “ Nickhun just want to .

 

“ For what hiding me ? “

 

“ Then , she will felt jealous if she know that she need to share me with you. “

 

“ Hmph.. oh please.. I give you to her for free. “ Victoria said.

 

“ Eh , you don’t want me ? “ Nickhun showed her his pity face.

 

“ Don’t want ! “

 

“ Really ? Isy , what a waste.”

 

“ I don’t care. “ Victoria said hugging herself.

 

“ Don’t care ? What a waste to throw someone who as handsome as me and I am rich too. “

 

“ Because I think I can find someone who is more handsome and richer than you ! “ Victoria mocked him , annoyed when he kept on praising himself.

 

Nickhun was stunned. He felt his blood rushed to his face. His heart that was happy just now because he get to quicky vanished and turned into anger in a blink of second.

 

“ No way ! You can’t go to other man ! “ Nickhun voice raised and his face turned stoic.

 

“ Why I can’t ? “

 

“Because I am the one who take care of you .”

 

“ That was for now , later when you find your mate , you will left me aline. For what you want to keep me! “

 

“ No , I will never left or let you go. “

 

“ You can’t betrayed your girlfriend. What a bad boyfriend you are. “

 

“ I don’t care. “ Nickhun shook his head.

 

“ I will never let you go no matter what happen. “ Nickhun kept on repeating the words.

 

 

Victoria was stunned and she felt touched by his words. She did not why the sentence ‘ never let you go ‘ had make it way to her hearts. She felt good about it. He sounded so sincere and she felt like wanting to believe Nickhun’s words. Is it true that Nickhun will never left her for another woman ?

 

Both of them was lost in their deep thought.

 

Nickhun his hair backwards. Why he can’t control his mouth ? Talking all the things that make him felt embrassed even looking at Victoria.

 

“ Err... I’ m tired. I will go up first. “ Nickhun stand to go upstairs.

 

Victoria also stand. “ I... I sleep down tonight. “ Victoria looked away. She know that Nickhun also avoided from looking at her.

 

“ Whatever you want. “ Nickhun lips searched for her and he quickly placed a kiss to her supple lips. “ Good night. “

 

Victoria felt like floating on the air. She felt high and higher with her feelings. If she tend to fall right now , she was sure that she would never can stand on her  feet again.

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE !!

huh !! so long from my previous update , sorry my dear readers.

Again , I was shock with the news that I need to go to PLKN this april and I was worried about my stories. I hope I can finished it !!!

And lots of thank you for subscribing , commenting and upvoting this story. LOVE YOU !!