Mistress 13

♔ I AM NOT A MISTRESS ♔

Nickhun steps froze in the mid air as he catch on the figure standing outside his office. His eyebrows nearly met as he tried to remember who is this woman. ‘ Suzanne ? Oh , ! I can’t run away. What the hell is this woman doing here ? ‘

 

Nickhun still dragged his feet and went to Suzanne who gave him flirtatious smile. She looked a bit different now , what she had change this time?

 

“ Hye , dear . “ Suzanne took his arms and hugged it.

 

Nickhun cleared his throat , worried that they were being watched by his workers. ‘ This woman never change.’

 

“ Morning , boss. “ Luna , that was still obediently standing beside him hand him a piece of paper to him.

 

“ Thanks. “ Nickhun signalled to Suzanne to follow him to his office. Suzanne tailed behind him happily. She felt extremely pleased looking at the faces of Nickhun workers when Nickhun stared at her curiously. Of course gossips will spread later. Who will not be proud if they got a place beside a man as superior as Nickhun.  

 

Nickhun put his briefcase on the table and placed himself at the edge of the table. Suzanne went to him and put both her hands on his shoulders. “ So , how’s you doing , darling ? “ Suzanne asked seductively.

 

Nickhun quickly straightened his body and move himself from Suzanne. He walked to the bookshelf and grabbed one of the book , backing her. He felt stuffed around her. Its not like he hate her or something but he just did not like her presence. Back then they were close to each other and she was the one who kept accompany him to the night clubs and parties. They had been lost into the wildness of the world since they are young. They had with each other a few times already but love never across in their mind. And they became distant when Suzanne mother knew about it and accused him for ruining Suzanne life although Suzanne herself did not take care of herself well and failed to keep her pride as a woman.

 

“ I’m fine. “ Nickhun answered after a long silence. He opened the book and look at it uninteresed. “ And you ?”

 

Suzanne smirk. ‘ Acting good now ? ‘ She felt enraged when Nickhun treated coldly. “ Well , I’m fine. As good as before . “ She stepped to him until their bodies were inches away from each other. She never thought that Nickhun will be as handsome as he is now. Sure he was already good looking before but now he was the most wanted bachelor in Seoul make him even better. And not to mention his figure alone can make her inner side purred in delight. She hugged him from behind. His scent makes her felt floating in the air.

 

“ Suzanne , stop it ! “ Nickhun free himself from her.

 

He heaved a heavy sigh and sat at the sofa. He did not even glance at her face. Nickhun ‘s cold response makes her more enraged . ‘ Do my skirt is not short enough ? Do my make up did not good enough ? Whats wrong with his eyes ? ‘

 

“ Whats wrong with you ? “ Suzanne yelled , facing him. “ Do you change into a good boy now ? Nonsense ! “

 

Nickhun stared at Suzanne sharply. He felt like slapping her lips that was bright with red lipsticks. Is she stupid enough that she did not know that they were in his office now? “ Enough of it. You are in my office ! “

 

Suzanne kept silence because of her mission. She cannot fight with Nickhun and make him hate her. And the chance of her being with him was less. Also , looking at Victoria who is beautiful and elegant make her felt insecure. Really , she never thought that Nickhun’s mistress was as beautiful as Victoria. When Changmin told her about Nickhun keeping a mistress in his house , she only imagine a common face woman. Someone who be lacking in face but have a great body. But her imagination was totally different from what she saw. Victoria Song Qian was more beautiful than her. Far more y and tempting. Thats why she need to double up her action to make sure Nickhun did not slip away from her.

 

Nickhun stared at Suzanne. Suddenly he felt bad for treating her like that. No matter how bad she was , they had been together since they were a child. He should not treating his own cousin like that.

 

“ Hmm... why is your face look different ? “ Nickhun asked , changing the topics.

 

Suzanne grinned . At least Nickhun still pay her attention , showing that he still care about her. “ Well , I got a nose job. “

 

Nickhun stopped himself from laughing. Of course she look different from before. Her nose had changed !

 

“ How is it ? “ Suzanne asked Nickhun.

 

“ Well , it look different from before. “

 

“ So , its means good , right ? “

 

“ Not bad. “ Nickhun laugh mentally . He did not expect Suzanne to operate her nose. Although it look a bit smaller , but it look weird on her face.He walked to sofa and sat on it.

 

“ Nickhun , I want to ask for your help. “ Suzanne placed herself beside him on the sofa.

 

“ Help for what ? “ Nickhun asked. Usually Suzanne had something on her sleeves.

 

Suzanne grinned. “ I want ... you to be the male model for my latest collection and I promise , you will be hotter than now. “

 

“ What ? “ His eyes widen. He became a model ? Insane !

 

“ No . No . No. What a bad idea ! What would my clients say about it. “ Nickhun shook his head furiously.

 

“ Please , Khun ... You are the one for this . “ Suzanne pleaded , grabbing his hands.

 

Nickhun became guilty when he looked at Suzanne ‘s face. Although he did not really like her but she still his cousin , she was his close cousin. “ Give me some time , I need to think about it."

 

Suzanne’s face brightened. “ Thank you ! “ She gave him a kiss on the cheek. “ I hope you won’t let me down. Suzanne placed her face on the crook of Nickhun neck.

 

“ I don’t promise okay ! “

 

“ I don’t care because I know you won’t disappoint me . Suzanne said. “ Come , lets go breakfast , my treat ! “

 

“ No , I have a meeting with the boards. “ Nickhun glanced at his wrist. He had a meeting in fifteen minutes later and he would not cancel it just because of Suzanne.

 

Her smile vanished from her face and a frown was forming. ‘Clearly , Nickhun make that excuse.’

 

“ Okay then . I’ll catch you later. This is my card. “ Then, Suzanne excused herself from Nickhun office.

 

Nickhun just stared at her leaving figure. He would not denied that Suzanne is a pretty girl and her style alone was synonym with the word , y. Thats why ,lots of men would never turn their head when they saw her and back then he also had lost to her.

 

But now , he only felt that only Victoria can make him on edge. He would never lie about it. Although there were plenty of pretty women walking in front of him , he would just let it go. He felt nothing at them. Not like before , whenever he saw a good looking women , he would set a trap and BAMM! He got what he want! Now , only Victoria can make him shaken . Only Victoria is good in his eyes.Only Victoria can make him tempted ! Only Victoria is the one for him ! Suzanne , hmphh he can shove her with one hands only. She was not tempting at all.

 

Nickhun smiled to himself while taking out his wallet to keep Suzanne’s card. His smile wider when he pulled out the pictures that he take with Victoria at the machine boxes that day. His heart scream in happiness. After they took that pictures , he had keep it in his wallet without Victoria knowing it , so that he can stare at it everytime he miss Victoria. Miss her ? Definitely yes !

 

That pictures show their skinship as he was kissing her on her cheeks while Victoria stared down , hiding her embarrassed face, He stared at the picture without blinking , smile never left his face.

 

If Victoria was here watching him grinning like idiots staring at their pictures , what would she say ?

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Alright ! I know this so short but I'm kinda busy for the moment. Because my result will be coming in this month and i was a little bit anxious about it. Come on this result will determine my future. And tommorow , I have a test for my driving license. WAAAA !!!! / I'm scared ! /

 

I am extremely sorry that I did not update regularly and I think I will update another chapter shortly , but hey , I dont promise. keke 

 

Today , it's only about Suzanne and the next update it will be Nickhun and Victoria moment. Stay tuned!

 

Thank you for waiting and keep on reading , subscribing and commenting on this story.