Mistress 3

♔ I AM NOT A MISTRESS ♔

The noisy atmosphere at the Exotic Club in the middle of the hectic city did not  manage to disturb Nickhun at all. But , what was messing his mind right now is , that woman ! Her moves , her smile , he hated it ! She looked like she was having all the time of her life dancing with her partner. Once in a while , Nickhun bit his lips hard , trying to control his anger. The anger from their previous argument in the car had rise once again. I  Hate it !

 

His eyes shifted on the scene in front of him. That nerve of her ! Dancing around with man , although he is his bestfriend , Nickhun did not like it ! That man kept on touching her soft cheeks and his hands were on her , clearly he was taking advantages on Victoria.

 

Nickhun sipped on his Coke with the hope it will ease his anger. But nothing could keep him from glaring at them. “ Xiumin , give me the usual. “ He called for the waiter. In less than five minutes , a bottle of Jack Danial stand proudly on his table. He poured it in his glass and gulped it down. The bitter taste linger his mouth but he kept on gulping again and again. He want to get rid of that image , especially her.

 

Nickhun felt someone tapped on his shoulder and he saw Victoria , hands on hips frowning at him.

“ What ? What ? Can’t you see what I’m doing ? “ He mocked her while drinking the alchohol on his hand.

“ But, you said you had stop it. “ She said , serious. He said he stopped on drinking already , what now ?

“ Just be quiet ! “ His speech began to slurred as his sight began to darken.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Victoria and Changmin sighed in relief after successfully lay Nickhun on the bed. This always happen when he was drunk. In the end , others had to bring him home. Victoria take off Nickhun shoes and socks and pulled the comforter to cover him so that he will be comfortable . Her finger lingers on his forehead , checking on his body temperature.

“ Usually , he would have fever if he was drunk. “ She mumbled.

 

On her side , Changmin had been holding his smirk , staring at her intently. He always envied Nickhun who have a woman like Victoria . Beautiful and alluring , who does not want ? He had tried on ‘ baiting ‘ to her but nothing works. She was like a pigeon , from far she looked tamed , but when we want to grab her , she ran. A woman like this really challenged a man manliness.

“ Vic... “ Victoria turned her head to look at Changmin. His stares scared her. “ Err.. I think you should go right now. Its late already. “

Victoria bent her body to Nickhun , acting like she was busy looking over Nickhun. She knew that Changmin had been interested on her long time ago but she think it nonsense. Changmin was Nickhun’s bestfriend so she just think of him as a friend . No more than that.Nickhun alone is handful to her.

“ Come on , Vic.. “ Changmin had touched her exposed shoulder . Her white and milky skin had been tempting him.

“ I want to sleep here tonight . “His hand trailed down from her shoulder to her arms. Victoria became stiff. Nickhun was unconscious right now , who want to help her if Changmin tried to do something to her ?

“ I think you should go home. “ She stepped back a bit , “ I will send you to the door. “ She stepped out from the room to the main door .

She felt relief seeing Changmin following her from behind. They reached to the living room when suddenly , Changmin grabbed and hugged her from behind. Victoria panicked and struggled to get free. She knew Changmin had bad intention on her. If she did not gave herself , Changmin would force her.

“Changmin ! What are you doing? “ She shouted when she felt that Changmin’s lips linger on her neck. His hold tighten. “ Let me go ! Let me go! Please Changmin ! “ Victoria begged . She could felt his hand had ripped her tops.

“ Not this time , Vic . “ Changmin said and his lips rapidly kissing Victoria ‘s skin. “ I had always wanted you badly. “

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello guys! 

Thank you for supporting this story. Feel free to subscribe and comments . I really love the feedback / give namu heart for all of you /

Actually as I said in the foreword , this story is based on the novel . This is not my idea , I just translated it from bahasa to English. Everytime I read this novel , I would always imagine Khuntoria so I think why not I use them for this story . So I change the main to became Nickhun and Victoria and I had change a little bit of the plots. So please support me , dehh !!

Hehe I had included Xiumin and Changmin here !

Enjoy !