Mistress 4

♔ I AM NOT A MISTRESS ♔

The sound of shattered glass can be heard as Changmin hold on his bloody head. Blood dripped on the back of his head. His eyes widen when he saw Nickhun ‘s furious face glaring hard at him. Victoria whimpered underneath him. He was just about to start his intention on her when he felt his head collided with something. His chance had been ruined when Nickhun harshly grabbed his throat and slammed him to the floor.

“ You bastard ! “ Nickhun punched him on the face. Not enough with that , he kicked him on the stomach hardly. His ears can heard the grunts from Changmin. “ I thought we were friend ! You stabbed me on the back ! Damn you !“ His voice echoed in the room. He did not care if anyone heard him , right now he felt like killing Changmin.

He glared at Changmin bruised face. He want to make him regret this day ever happen. He will beat him to the core!

“ Fine , its been long time I want her ! But you !! you always get what I want ! “Changmin yelled , furious as well.

Hearing that , Nickhun became more mad. He bent and pulled Changmin by his collar to face him. Changmin staggered by the force. “ You better listen to me , bastard ! I will kill you if you ever lay a hand on Victoria again ! “ He warned with a restrained voice. His eyes glared at him dangerously. “ Don’t you ever think on having her , because as long as I’m still alive ... you wont get to dream about her ! “

 

Changmin gulped his salive looking at Nickhun furious ‘s face. He did not dare to talk anymore , scared if Nickhun would beat the of him.

 

“ You are now no longer my friend. I don’t need a friend like you ! “ Nickhun yelled . He want his words to go through Changmin mind. Let him know that he was not kidding .

 

“ Khun , I ... “

 

“ You are so pathetic. I regretfor having a friend like you. Get out from my house ! “ Because of the pain kept stabbing his heart that his own bestfriend had done to him and done to Victoria , he swing his fist towards Changmin and kicked him until he fall face first on the carpet.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Nickhun rubbed his head , seriously he was having a headache because of all the things happen tonight. He went to living room , hoping to see her face there but only the chillness of the air greeted him. He sighed in relief when he saw Victoria hugging her knees at the veranda.

“ Hey ...”

Nickhun tried to make a conversation , he leaned his body at the sliding door. He knew that Victoria still traumatized from what happen.

“ I’m talking to you , Victoria ! “ He raised his voice a little bit to make her talk. Sometimes Victoria can be kind of hard headed person but when he started to raise his voice , she will became timid and follow his nonsense demands.

 

“ I... I want to ask you something... “ Her soft voice echoed in his ears , it sounds so fragile and vulnerable ,

” Do you really think me as a e ? “ Nickhun was lost for words. For that question , he did not have the answer. He never even thought about it.

“ Is it true you think me like that ? Please tell me... “ her voice cracked as her tears became to flow out of her eyes.

“ What are you talking about ? Come lets go inside. I want to sleep. “ He tried to averted the topic.

“ So.. its true you think me as a e. “ Victoria whispered softly but Nickhun managed to catch that. Anger swell in him as he bit on his lips. He grabbed her arms to face him.

“ Enough , Vic ! “ He wanted to yell but he lost his word when he saw Victoria.

 

Victoria stared on her laps as Nickhun touch her face. His finger traced all over the bruices that Changmin gave her. Everything was too late.

Nickhun panicked. Her lips was bleeding and her cheeks were bruised. He checked on her arms and thigh with anxious face. ‘ Damn that bastard ! “ His eyes stared at the bruises. This is not a mark by him. He never be rough on her.

 

Victoria wiped her tears away and walked to the sofa that had been witnessing Changmin abusement towards her. Nickhun tailed behind her and sat beside her. His hand did not stop from checking on her.

 

“ He did not do ‘ that’ to you right ? “ He swallowed his saliva by looking at Victoria , he think that Changmin did not manage to use force against Victoria. Although her tops had been ripped but her pants remained untouched. Nickhun sighed in relief.

 

“ Lets go to clinic and make a police report. “ Nickhun hold her hand but Victoria immediately free herself and walked to the stairs , “ I want to get some rest . “

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys ! Its double update today !

I know it was  short but what can I do / sigh /

I hope you enjoys. Please keep on subscribing and commenting !!

I will update tommorow if I can ..