Stay

Runaway Little Ghost

Hey there! Since many of you are confused with the previous storyline, I decided to do some changes. I'm sorry for causing confusion. I dont know why  did that. Pffftt. I hope this will clear your mind. Lets see if our Gui Gui make it. xoxo!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gui Gui 

I found myself in the garden once again, lying on my back on the grass, looking up at the tree that spurred pink flowers. I can smell the sweet smell of the flowers. I got up quickly and immediately there was a sharp pain piercing in my shoulder. I grunted as I checked the side of my left shoulder, only to find it looked just fine. So why was it so painful. I winced as I tried to get up. 

I started walking along the pavement as the butterflies flew around me. I looked around, looking for signs of Taec Oppa. I could hear the birds chirping. 

"Oppa?" I croaked, my voice hoarse. 

And then I remembered something. I looked at my left hand, and felt a sense of relief when the ring is still there, the diamond glinting. 

"Oppa?" I called out again as I continued on walking. 

Arghh! I grunted, as the pan pierced through me yet again. What could possibly be wrong with my shoulder? 

I found a bench and decided to sit down. 

As my eyes wandered around, my mind stopped working. I felt like there was something I should remember. I tried to bring my mind back to reality but it only hurts my head. What happened, I thought to myself. 

Just then I heard someone calling my name. 

"Gui Gui!!" I heard the familliar voice calling my name. 

I saw Taec Oppa came running out behind the trees, looking anxious as he called my name. 

"Gui Gui!" he called, running not far from where I sat. 

I got up immediately and called him to get his attention. 

"Oppa! Here!" I called out. 

Taec Oppa abruptly stopped, his back to me. 

I ran towards him. 

I leaned closer and tried to hug him. 

But somehow, my arms just wrap passed his body. 

What is this? 

"Oppa," I called out, as I stood in front of him. 

But why is he not looking at me? Why are his eyes only looking pass through me?

I tried holding his hand again, but I couldnt. 

Am I a ghost? Am I dead?

Just then Taec Oppa started walking again, this time to the light at the end of the garden. 

"Oppa,wait!" I called out, as I tried running towards him. 

But the more I run the more he went further. 

And suddenly, I felt tired. 

I felt thirsty, and in pain physically. 

I felt sleepy, very sleepy.

My eyes went shut. I tried to open it but I couldnt. 

What's happening???

***
Taecyeon

I sighed as I parked the car. I put on my shades and stared at the bouquet of white roses on the passengers seat. Reluctantly, I went out of the car. 

The weather was hot. I could feel myself sweating in my shirt. I reached her place. 

I put the flowers down on the ground as I stared at the picture on the stone. 

"Mian-he~" I said to the stone.

I looked around and saw the flowers planted around her resting place. 

My heart felt heavy. 

I looked over at her photo yet again. 

I sighed. 

"Be happy up there," I whispered again, before turning on my heels. 

"We managed to repair the damaged nerves caused by the gun shot on the shoulder. She should be fine. For now we need to intubate her in order for her body to rest and heal well. God willing she'll wake up and run around after two days," the Doctor explained to me. 

"Thank you Doctor," I said in relied, shaking his hands. 

The Doctor smiled and walked away. 

I went over to Mr Wu and told him that she will be fine. My heart felt heavy at the sight of him. Worried was written all over his face since the day he got to know that Gui Gui was shot and sent to the hospital. 

Just then Nickhun came, a surprised look on his face. 

"Khun, what's up?" I asked, as I gestured for us to sit down on the bench outside of Gu Gui's Intensive Care room. 

The nurses bustled along the hallway. The doctors half ran to places. The announcer announcing non stop for different kinds of codes. I guess it was such a busy day at the hospital. Mr Wu and I  had camped out at Gui Gui's side. The others offered to stay behind and let us get some rest but I politely refused. I wanted to be there when Gui Gui woke up. 

"Taec, I dont know how to tell you this," Khun said carefully. 

He took off his cap and slowly looked at me. 

"What?" I asked, slightly impatient. 

"Its Yoona," he said, searching for my response. 

I gritted my teeth at the said name. It was her who had put my Gui Gui in ICU. It was her who made my Gui Gui fighting for life at this very moment. 

"She's uh..she's dead. She hang herself in the mental institution," Khun whispered. 

And at that moment my heart dropped. As much as I hate what she had done to Gui Gui, I'd never thought of hearing the news that she's dead. And it has only been past 24 hours since she was captured by the police and later sent to the mental institution after being identfied as mentally unstable by them. 

"She's dead?" I breathed out. 

Khun nodded. 

"Oh my God.." I managed to breath out, covering my mouth with my hands. 

All of the sudden I felt like it was all my fault.  Yoona yah, why did you have to kill yourself? You're still so young!

"They're sending her body tonight back to Korea. I know Taec. But what's done is done. Be there for Gui Gui," Khun said, squeezing y shoulder before getting up. 

"Taec! Gui Gui's waking up," Mr Wu exclaimed from the room. 

"Go in. She needs you. We'll take care of the rest," Khun said, as I got up and he gave me a hug. 

I sat beside Gui Gui's bed and hold her hand. Although her eyes are closed, ventilated by the machine, I could feel a weak grip on my hand. 

"Come back to me Gui Gui," I whispered, tears falling down from my eyes, happy that she made some progress. 

"Be happy up there, Yoona yah," I sighed as I drove towards my newlywed house up the hill in the countryside outside of Seoul. 

 

***
Taecyeon

"I'm home!" I called as soon as I walked into the house. 

"Oh Oppa!" she answered from the kitchen. 

"Come, lets eat. I just finished cooking lunch," she said, as she came over to me and grabbed my arm. 

I smiled as I nodded. 

"Sit down. I just need to get some rice," she instucted and walked towards the kitchen island. 

Instead of sitting down, I came over her and wrapped my arms around her waist as I gave her a kiss on her cheek. She giggled. 

"Mwoh ya? Why? Did you do something wrong today?" she asked, tilting her head to look at me. 

"What? I cant be lovey to my own wife?" I joked, giving her my best aegyo, pouting my lips in mock frustration. 

"No, its not wrong. But now you have to eat. Or you'll have no energy to take me over in bed later on," she said bluntly. 

I was surprised that she would say that to me. Turning her around, I pinched her cheeks until she squeals. 

"Oppa! It hurts!" she said as she rubbed her cheeks. 

"You know, I want to eat...you," I whispered againnst her lips. 

"Eh?" she pretended not to know what I was talking about. 

I smirked and in one swift move, I hoisted her up and put her over my shoulder as she screams in delight. 

"Lunch can wait," I said as I wlaked up the stairs to our bedroom. 

"Gui Gui, you're so finished," I growled before stripping her as she giggles at me. 

Right there and then, I knew, she will never run away, ever again.