Move in?

Runaway Little Ghost

Seohyun

I stared at the sleeping face beside me. Thinking back of the thing we did a few minutes ago, I blushed. We made love dozens of times before but everytime, he managed to make me feel beautiful. I reached out to touch his face. I gently caressed his cheek, his, his eyes. I admired his skin. He has flawless skin, even for a rock and roll guy. His aegyo skin stood out. I noticed this aegyeo skin whenever he smiled or laughed. I couldnt help but kiss his nose lightly. Suddenly I felt his hand going up my side, pulling me by the waist towards him. He inhaled the scent of my hair. 

"What are you doing, Hyun~?" he croaked. 

His low-toned voice made my insides melt. He sounded so y. 

"A-ani, just watching Oppa sleep," I whispered.  He chuckled. 

"If you want another round, you can always just climb on me, you know," he whispered to my ear. 

Instantly I blushed and hit his shoulder lightly. That made him laughed. He kissed my forehead. 

"Byuntae!" I scolded, half-annoyed that he had read my mind. 

"Hyun, if we're not byuntae, we wouldnt be on this bed ," he joked some more. 


I screamed at his joke and sat up, covering my chest with the blanket. I blushed again. I can feel my ears burning hot. 
Yonghwa Oppa laughed. He then sat up and kissed my shoulder. He lightly brushed away my hair and kissed my neck. Automatically I moaned and threw my head back in response. 

"Look who's byuntae now," he whispered. 

"Oppa!! If you keep joking around like that, I'm going home!" I exclaimed to him, hitting him with the pillow.
He was laughing loudly, lying on his back. I scoffed, trying to get up. Hastily I reached for my clothes. His hand was quick to stop me. He pulled me into his arms and I landed on his chest. As always, my arms would hugged him back.

 "Arrasso, arrasso Hyun. I'm just messing with you. Dont be mad," he said, kissing the top of my head, playing with my hair. 
We were lying in that position in silence for a while. 

"Hyun`, can I ask you something?" he suddenly spoke. I nodded. 

"What do you think about moving in with me?" he asked, looking down at me. 

Taken aback by hs question, I sat up and glance at him. 

"Mwoh ra gu?" I asked, wanting to be sure of the question he asked. He sighed, sitting up. Taking my hand, he brought it to his lips and kissed it. 

"What do you say if we move in together?" he asked, looking at me. 


I let the question hang, letting it sink. My mind raced in different directions. Moving in together? What would my parents think? What about Gui Gui Unnie? 

"Oppa, are you suggesting that we live together?" I asked back. He nodded, his eyes fixed on mine. 

"It's just..the thing is, we've been together for almost a year now. I just want to see you everyday, to be able to see you waking up in bed every day would be amazing. After spending time with you at your parents house, I dont think I can stay away from you anymore," he explained, his eyes almost begging. 

I let his words sink in.  It doesnt look like he's joking. 

"Oppa..its not that I dont want to but..how could I leave Gui Gui Unnie to leave alone? She has no one here," I replied, carefully looking at his reaction. 

He fell silent for a while, still having my hand over his lips. He kissed it again and then put it down. He smiled. 

"I'm just asking Hyun~. It's just something to think about," he said again, looking slightly dissapointed. 

"Oppa, you're really asking me to move in with you?" I asked again, wanting to be sure. 

"Well, it would be nice if you can but Hyun, I wont force you. You're right, you cant leave Gui Gui alone," he assured me. 

I glanced at him and he gave me another smile. He scooted over and kissed me on the lips. He caught hold of my waist and pushed me down gently so that I lay on my back. Moments later, he hovered over me and kissing me passionately, taking me into wondeland once more....

***

I went back home late that night, worrying that Gui Gui Unnie might be waiting for me. I bought her some food from the street, late night dubboki, her favorite. I entered the apartment and sure enough, she was sitting in the couch watching TV. She smiled at the sight of me. 

"Oh unnie, you haveent slept yet?" I asked, putting my coat and my handbag in the closet near the entrance. 

"I cant sleep," she replied simply. Her eyes flickered towards the plastic bag I'm holding. 

"Ah, I bought his for you, unnie. Eat up. It's still hot," I said, walking over towards her after taking a bowl and chopsticks from the kitchen. 

"Wahh, dubboki! Thank you Seohyun," she said excitedly. 

I sat beside her, watching her eat hungrily. When was her last meal? 

"Want some?" she offered. 

"Kenchana-yo unnie. I'm kind of full," I declined politely. 

She made a face before turning towards the food and finishing it all up. She put the empty bowl and chopsticks on the coffee table in front of us ceremoniosly. I giggled at her. 

"Unnie, you do have very good appetite recently huh? Thanks to Taec Oppa, I guess?" I teased. 

Gui Gui Unnie smiled and blushed. Aww..finally I get to see this side of her. 

"Unnie, can I ask you something?" I asked nervously. 

"Sure, what is it?" she replied, glancing at me. 

"Ermm.. the thing is, Yong Oppa kind of..asked whether I'd like to move in with him..." I let the words hand, wanting to see her reaction. 

She fell silent for a while, thinking deep. She then looked up at me. 

"Well, do you want to?" she asked back, seemingly concerned. 

"I dont know unnie, I just dont. That's why I'm asking your opinion," I replied, sighing heavily. 

Gui Gui Unnie scooted closer and put her arm over my shoulder. I leaned my head on her shoulder. 

"Here's what I think. If you're not sure, dont do it. He can wait. I'm not saying Yonghwa doesnt love you enough. I'm saying you should think about the pros and cons and then decide. I dont want you to regret it later," she advise, caressing my hair. 

"I dont know Unnie. And I cant just leave you living alone here," I answered. 

"Seohyun~ah, I'm a big girl. I can take care of myself. Just think about it deeply okay? I really dont want you to regret it. I'm not saying you cant trust him. I'm just saying if possible, please save some of yourself for the worst posibble scenarios," she advised again. 

I fell silence, letting her words sink in. Gui Gui unnie has a point. Maybe I do need to think abou this thousands of times before deciding. Moving in together will be a major leap in our relationship. 

"Thanks unnie. I knew I can count on you," I said, looking at her and smiling. 

She smiled back. 
"After all, you're my dongsaeng," she replied, making me feel touched. 
Tonight I have a lot of thinking to do. 

***

"Oppa, about the other day..." I said to Yong Oppa a couple of days later. We were having our date at the park that day. 

"Hmm?" he said, looking at me. He sipped on his Iced Americano. Aish, jinjja, on a cold day like this? I silently shook my head, away from his gaze. 

"I've been doing some thinking. Oppa, if I move in, wouldnt it meant I would be living with you and three other guys?" I asked. 

He instantly choked on his drinks. He couged until his face gotten red. 

"Oppa, are you okay?" I asked, handing him a tissue. He nodded. 

"Hyun~ you're so naive," he managed to coughed out. 

"De?" I asked again. 

"Hyun~ if we move in together, it wont be at the apartment I'm staying right now," he said, wiping his mouth, clearing his throat a few times. 

"De? Oppa, where do we stay then?" I asked, surpised. 

"My Appa just got an apartment for me. A small one but quite comfortable. He doesnt want me to pay any rent anymore," he explained. 

I sat in silence, thinking again. 

"Hyun, are you agreeing to this?" he asked, glancing at me. 

I sighed. How do I put this without hurting him, I thought. 

"Oppa, dont get me wrong, okay? I will move in with you, but not so soon. I 'll stay a few night if that's what you want. I'll do that until I'm certain Gui Gui Unnie can live on her own," I explained. 

Now it was Yong Oppa who fell silent. After a few seconds, he looked at me and smiled. 

"Okay, for now, lets do that," he smiled widely. I sighed in relief. 

"On one condition," I stressed. 

"De?" he asked, taken aback. 

"If I finally move in with you, please treat me nicely. If you treat me badly, I'll really move out. Like, seriously," I said, my nose flaring. 

It took me a while to realise that Yong Oppa was shaking from holding his laughter. 

"Oppa, wae~yo? What's so funny?" I asked, annoyed that he thought of this as a joke. 

"Hyun~ I know when you're serious, your nose flared up," he said, pinching my nose. I screamed. 

"Arrgh! Oppa! That hurts!" I exclaimed, hitting his arm.

He hugged me and kissed m cheek. 

"Uri Hyun~ saranghae~" he whispered to my ear. 

"Nado saranghae oppa," I answered, rewarding him with a kiss on his cheek. 

So, here goes to new chapter in our relationship!

 

 

***hey guys! Got the chance to update. A special update for all the Gogumas. Thank you for subscribing and reading my story. Do leave me a comment though. I would love to know what you think. Enjoy! xoxo ***