Chapter 8

Kris's First Love

Chapter 8

“Suji-yah...I can explain…”Kris stammered. She had a hurt expression on her face. “Save it. How can you do this to me? You didn’t contact me for 6 years. You changed your name without even telling me!”She yelled. Kris looked at Sehun who looked aloof. Suzy turned to Sehun. “I am going home. Sehun, next time we meet for homework, lets meet up at my place. I can’t come to this place anymore.” she said. Sehun nodded.  She then stormed off to the living room. Kris followed after her.

“Suji-yah, please. Listen to me!”Kris begged. All of the other members looked puzzled about what was happening. Kris grabbed her hand and looked into her eyes. It had rage and sadness. “I said save it. I don’t need to listen to you! I need to be alone.” she said. She broke away from his grip, grabbed her bag and ran outside the dorm, slamming the door behind her.  Kris sank down to his knees and started to wail. The members rushed to him. “Hyung, are you okay? What happened between you and Suzy?”Chanyeol asked, worried.

Just then, Sehun came out of Kris’s room. He had an unreadable expression on his face. “Su found out that Kris hyung is the Kevin who didn’t contact her for 6 years.” he said with aloofness. The other members looked shocked. “What???”They yelled in unison. After Kris had calmed down, he told the members everything. “You blew it, Kris. You could’ve told her about how you feel beforehand.”Xiumin said with disapproval. D.O nudged him with a ‘Don’t you dare’ look on his face. Xiumin immediately shut up.

“Hyung, don’t say that. How could he? She was too young and he might have lost her as a friend too. Try to be in his shoes.” Tao said defensively. He turned to Kris. “Hyung, you did blow it but not permanently. You guys can still patch things up.” he said comfortingly. “But how? What I did was unforgivable.” Kris said. “Hyung, Suzy is a girl who has a big heart. She’ll forgive you. Not right now but later. So give it time.”Kai said comfortingly.

“But how? She’s a girl. Girls don’t forgive this kind of stuff easily.”Baekhyun said. The members nodded in agreement.  “I have an idea.”Luhan suddenly piped up. “We’re listening.”Suho said. “It’s a long shot. But it might just work. We’ll need the help of the other Miss A members though.” Luhan explained. He explained his idea to the members. “I can ask Jia and Fei noona to help.”Tao offered “Do you think it will work?”Kris asked worried. “It will. I guarantee you.”Luhan reassured him.

Kris gave him a weak smile. “I need this idea to work. If I want her back, it needs to work.” he thought.