Chapter 22

Kris's First Love
 
"How do I look?" Kris asked Tao. 
 
"You look like an idiot hyung." Tao got a pillow to his head. "Kidding you look fine, but aren't you scared that someone might catch you guys?" 
 
"Your right I should dress in a different style." 
 
Kris went back to change. He was excited, nervous, anxious and happy he was finally with the girl he loved.
 
After changing his outfit many times he walked out the door to the dorm. Suzy and him agreed to meet at a coffee shop. He looked around making sure no one was following him. He decided to wear a hoodie and jeans, he also wore a face mask. He left all his accessories at home, that would be a dead give away that its him, saesang fans would notice they had magical ways. He walked up to the coffee shop. The cafe downstairs was busy but he made his way upstairs were a girl was sitting on a coach with two drinks in her hands. He immediately recognized her by her shoes. He walked up to her put an arm around her shoulder.  
 
"Suzy." he said. 
 
"Oppa." a big smile graced her face. Kris took off his mask and kissed her softly. He was glad that he can kiss her anytime he wanted to now. 
 
Kris pulled apart resting his forehead on hers. Suzy's eyes were closed she hadn't been so happy in a long time. He looked at her outfit it was similar to his. 
 
"Here I got you some coffee." Suzy gave him his drink. 
 
"Thank you." Kris kissed her cheek. Suzy giggled. 
 
"So where are we going?" Suzy asked. 
 
"I don't know anywhere." Kris got up pulling Suzy along. All he wanted was to spend time with like a normal couple. He saw her worried face, Kris pulled her into a hug. "Well be fine." 
 
Kris and Suzy walked hand in hand out the back door of the coffee shop. Kris was thankful that it was late at night. They explored the city of Seoul as if they were tourist. Kris bought her food from the stands. 
 
"I am going to get fat." Suzy said after her third fish cake. Suzy sat on a bench watching the oblivious people walk by them without a clue. Kris sat next to her holding her hand. 
 
"No you won't." 
 
She smiled at him. "Oppa I want some ice cream." she gave him her best puppy dog smile. Even though spring was creeping up the night weather was too cold for ice cream. Kris took her hand and led to a ice cream place he would go while he was still a trainee.
 
He opened the door and her eyes glistened with the many flavors displayed. The ice cream shop was empty expect for a few couples here and there. 
 
"Oppa what flavor are you getting?" Suzy linked their arms. Kris smiled at her she was too cute. 
 
"Green tea."
 
"Then I'll get peanut butter chocolate." 
 
Kris ordered, Suzy had gone to find a table but he found her talking to some people. Kris hurriedly walked up to her and put his hand on her back. That's when he noticed who the people were. 
 
"Oh oppa, it's Yoona Unnie and Seung Gi oppa." she said.
 
"Sunbaenims." he bowed. 
 
"Kris no need for that, join us." Seung Gi said. Yoona smiled at her dongsaengs. 
 
Suzy sat down. "It's good to see you guys." Kris sat next to her and the lady dropped of their order.
 
"Suji, why haven't you told me that you are dating?" Seung Gi looked at her disapprovingly. 
 
"Who cares what he says, when did you guys start dating, I never even knew that you two even knew each other." Yoona said. 
 
Suzy and Kris told them the whole story. Yoona was grinning happily and Seung Gi was know questioning Kris on what type of person he was. 
 
"That such a romantic story." Yoona swooned. She grabbed onto Seung Gi, he happily kissed her cheek. 
 
Suzy smiled at the happy couple. She was glad that they were together. The couples talked some more forgetting about the time. Yoona shared funny stories of Kris and Suzy told Yoona how Seung Gi would dance to Gee just to stay awake during shootings. Overall they enjoyed their time. 
 
"Well its time we head out." Yoona and Seung Gi got up.
 
"See you guys." Kris and Suzy waved.
 
"Bye. Be careful." Yoona said. 
 
"You too. Unnie. Take good care of her oppa." 
 
"Yah! Kris remember I'm watching you." Seung Gi said to Kris. Suzy laughed and Yoona gave him a slight push. 
 
"They are so cute." Suzy sighed. 
 
"I think we are cuter." 
 
Kris leaned in and kissed her fast hoping no one saw them. "Let's go." 
 
They walked to Suzy's apartment. "Oppa I love you." Suzy had her hands wrapped around his neck. Since he was too tall she was on her tippy toes. 
 
"I love you more." he kissed her cheek, her forehead, her nose, and then her lips. The kiss started slowly then he softly bit on her lip. Suzy opened to him and his tongue slipped in. It was the most heated kiss they have shared. Kris' grip tightend on her, he kissed down her jaw stopping down her neck. Suzy sighed in his ear. 
 
"Oppa." 
 
"Umm." 
 
Kris found his way back to . They were still standing outside her building. Suzy played with the hairs of his nape. Suzy pulled apart slighty then kissed his ear. 
 
"I have to go, I have practice early in the morning." she said breathlessly. That sent chills down his back. 
 
"I'll call you." his grip never loosening. Kris hugged her closer.
 
"Oppa." she whined but she didn't let go. Kris finally let go, he missed her already. 
 
"See you later oppa." Suzy took her keys out and head up the stairs. Kris watched her as she waved goodbye.
 
"See you late Su!" he yelled.