Chapter 21

Kris's First Love

Chapter 21

“Suji-yah…”he yelled. She looked up in surprise and then she saw Kris. Her face had surprise and anger written on it. “Oppa…”she said slowly.

*Present*

Both of them were standing just a few meters from each other. Suzy was praying for her members to come back. Little did she know, they were watching the whole thing with the EXO members. “Suji-yah…”he said again, more slowly and softly.

 But she just glared at him, turned around and started to walk away. Kris couldn’t let her go. The next thing he did was seriously unbelievable. Like the male lead in some cheesy movie, he just ran after her and grabbed her wrist. When Suzy turned around to make him let go, he smashed her lips onto hers.

Suzy was surprised by the sudden kiss. She tried to break away at first but he was too strong. After a few moments, she gave in, kissing him back. She wanted to be angry but she just couldn’t. She loved him.

The moment was unbelievingly perfect. The sun setting down, the wind blowing and them in an embrace so passionate.

Kris broke away first and whispered, “I love you, Bae Suji.” She shivered. He looked deeply into her eyes. She searched for any glint of lying in his eyes. There wasn’t. He was telling the truth. “I am sorry that I kissed Irene. I was drunk and angry that you hugged Sung Joon-shhi. I know what I did is unforgivable but if you could just forgive me this o….”he said but he was interrupted by Suzy. “Shut up, Wu Yifan.”She snapped. He froze. Maybe she didn’t forgive him.

“I understand. I’ll just go. Goodbye, Suji-yah.”He smiled sadly at her and turned to leave. Tears were threatening to fall from his eyes. “Yah, where are you going?”She suddenly shouted. Kris turned around and saw Suzy running towards him. He was puzzled. She jumped on him and kissed him roughly which caused them both to fall down.  “I love you too, you giant pabo of an oppa.”She giggled into the kiss.

Just then both of them heard voices in harmony. They got up and saw Chen, D.O, Baekhyun and Luhan walking towards them, singing their song ‘Open Arms’. They looked at each other with a puzzled look. “Did you know about this, oppa?”She asked. He shook his head no. Even he didn’t have the slightest idea what was going on.

Nevertheless, they enjoyed the song, grinning from ear-to-ear and holding each other’s hands. When Chen finished singing the last line, the couple gave them a round of applause which then made the other members to enter into the scene.

“Omo, you guys make such a cute couple,”Fei giggled. “Fei eonnie’s right, you do make a cute couple. KrisZy fighting.”Min cheered. Both Kris and Suzy had puzzled looks on their faces. “The way you kissed…Wah, I thought we were watching a movie.”Jia said calmly. “What on earth is going on, hyung?”Kris asked Luhan.

“Yah, both of you can be such brick heads. Aigoo, both of you were acting like zombies. So we…”Luhan said but was interrupted by Fei clearing . “I mean Fei noona devised a plan to get you two together.”Luhan said, smiling from the look of approval from Fei.

“So you sent me to the convenience store….”Kris said slowly. “To tell the plan to the others and for you to get us food.”Tao said. “And when I saw you guys discussing something,” Suzy said at an even slower pace than Kris. “We were listening to Fei eonnie.”Jia said.

Both of them were confused. They were grateful that they did so but they were seriously furious that they didn’t tell them. “You….guys are going to get it from me,” Suzy yelled. “Uh-oh, this is not good.”Everybody thought.

Kris held her back. “You guys enjoy the Han River. Suzy and I will take your leave. C’mon, Suji-yah. Let’s go.” he said as he dragged her somewhere. All of them sighed in relief. Angry Suzy wasn’t a good thing. Kris took her to the park.

 It was quiet and empty. Both of them sat down on the swings, enjoying the view. Nobody was in sight. Kris was the happiest man on earth. He was in love. But the question was still in the air.

“Suji-yah, we need to talk.”Kris said seriously. Suzy looked at him, puzzled. “What is it, oppa?”She asked. Kris said nothing. Instead he got down on one knee and took her hand. “Bae Suji….would you do this dumb pabo the honor of being his girlfriend?”Kris smirked as she giggled. “Oppa, it took me 8 years to say this…but yes. I will be your girlfriend.”Suzy smiled at him.

She didn’t like cheesy gestures but this one was an exception. Kris pulled her down. Suzy squealed in delight as he kissed her. “I love you, Bae Suji.”He said into the kiss. “I love you too, Wu Yifan.” She replied. And they kissed deeply, not knowing what the future laid in store for them.

A/N: People, this is the last chapter….

I am kidding! It seems like some cheesy ending to a cheesy story but I assure you, this is not the end. It’s reaching the end but not quite yet. Adios, sayonara and goodbye.

-ASueweetie4ever