Chapter 23

Kris's First Love

 

 
Miss A were in the middle of practice when suddenly the door opened and in came in Jr. and JB. Since Suzy hadn't seen them in a really long time she was extremely happy to see her friends. She was closest to them since they did train together. 
 
"Noonas! Suji!" Jr. hugged the oldest girls. Min had JB in a headlock. 
 
Soon Suzy was being sandwiched by the both of them. They were like her brothers, they went through a lot together. The boys released Suzy and she went into the arms of Jai. 
 
"Where are the rest of the guys?" Fei asked. 
 
"They went to buy snacks." Jr. sat down on the floor. 
 
"They haven't met you right Suzy?" JB asked her. 
 
"No." she sat next to Jr. and laid down on practice room floor. 
 
Suzy took out her phone checking if maybe Kris had called her but she knew that he was probably just as busy. Fei, Jai, Min and Jb were taking pictures trying to be funny.
 
"So what's new?" Jr. hasn't really been in touch with Suzy she was always to busy. 
 
"I have a boyfriend now." Suzy said. 
 
"Who? Is he famous?" 
 
"Remember I told you about my childhood friend he is my boyfriend." she said dreamily. 
 
"That's good that he is not famous then he doesn't have to deal with so much people being on his back, just be careful." Jr. said like a worried big brother. Suzy laughed. 
 
"What's so funny?" he looked confused but then again he was used to random outburst of joy. 
 
"He is famous he is EXO's Kris." she told him. 
 
"What?" JB asked, Jr looked confused still.
 
"Yeah they been going out for awhile now." Fei answered. 
 
"Wow." they both said at the same time. 
 
The door was opened again and in walked the rest of the boys that would form the new JYP boy group. Suzy looked at all of them happily she was glad that they would be debuting soon. 
 
"Hello sunbaenims." they all said in unison. 
 
"What did we tell you guys about calling us that, call us noonas." Min said snatching the bag from Bambam. 
 
"Hello, I'm Suji or Suzy." she bowed a formal 90 degree bow. 
 
"Hello I'm Jackson, this here is Mark hyung, Youngjae, Bambam and Yugyeom." Then they all bowed. 
 
"Nice meeting you guys just call me Suzy and noona since I do know that I'm older then some of you." she smiled widely at them. 
 
Suzy had fun talking to her hoobaes and the rest of the members. Then they all decided to take pictures together. 
 
-
 
Kris was dead tired from having practiced so long for the end of year shows. He hadn't even called Suzy like he usually did every day. All the members were in the practice room. Kris laid on the floor thinking what he should get Suzy for Christmas, he wanted to get her something that would be meaningful for the both of them. 
 
"Kris hyung what do you want to eat?" Tao asked him. Tao looked annoyed he had been standing there for awhile trying to grab his attention. 
 
"Whatever you are having." Kris answered. His brain was occupied with other things. 
 
"Alright." 
 
Kris sat here thinking when something great popped in his head on what to get Suzy. 
 
"You look creepy smiling so widely." Sehun said. 
 
"Shut up." 
 
"Why are you so happy?" Sehun liked to be nosey. 
 
"Because I finally know what to get Suzy for Christmas." 
 
"Don't tell me, something that has to do with couple items." Sehun sad nonchalantly. 
 
"How did you know?" Kris was flabbergasted that Sehun would find out so fast. Sehun shrugged.
 
"Just be careful that fans don't find out then the both of you will be in trouble." Sehun said. 
 
That made Kris think. 
 
-
 
Kris flipped through his weibo updates when he came across a picture. It was of Miss A and some guys. What caught his eye was the people that were standing next to Suzy, some kid with red hair and another boy that looked familiar. He scrolled down looking at the comments. His phone rang while he was in the middle of reading about how Suzy looked cute with the guys, fans had started shipping her. He picked up his phone. 
 
"Hello." 
 
"Oppa I'm outside your dorm room." Suzy said cheerfully. 
 
"I'll let you in hold on." 
 
"Ok." 
 
Kris decided to let it go, he wasn't going to get jealous. He was also glad that the rest of the boys and gone out. He walked to the door and opened it. There stood Suzy with a present in her hands. She was wearing an oversize coat, a scarf and a hat. She looked a bit unrecognizable. 
 
"Oppa." Suzy walked through the door and started taking of her disguise. She then hugged him. "I missed you oppa." 
 
He hugged her back tightly breathing in her smell. "I did to." they stayed that way for a bit. 
 
"I brought you a present." Suzy pulled apart and sat on the couch. 
 
"So did I, let me go get it." Kris walked to his room and grabbed both the present and his phone. Kris returned to find Suzy looking around the dorm. 
 
"Should I go first or you." Kris sat next to her. 
 
"Me." she smiled widely. She handed him her present that was wrapped in penguin paper. Kris opened like a small child on Christmas morning. His present was a handmade scarf and a drawing of him. It was some mistakes but it really didn't matter he loved it. 
 
"Thank you Su." he kissed her on the lips. "I love it." 
 
"Mins grandma helped me a little." she said shyly. "Since you can't draw I decided to draw you." 
 
"Here." Kris handed Suzy his gift. Suzy opened it trying not to ruin the pretty wrapping paper. When she finally got it all of a nice jewelry box was in display. She opened. Kris watched as her eyes sparkled, Suzy took out the ring and put it on her finger. 
 
"Thank you." she hugged his neck a little to tight. 
 
"I have one too." he said pointing at his finger. 
 
"I always wanted to have a couples ring." she kissed him all over his face. "I love you Oppa.
 
"I love you too Su. Know tell me who are these boys?" Kris pulled out his phone. 
 
Suzy looked at him with an amused look in her eye.