Chapter 7

Kris's First Love
 
Kris laid on his bed, his emotions were in a frenzy. He kept contemplating on how he would approach her with out anyone suspecting a thing. That was the hardest part every single member was flocking around her and Sehun was the worst. He got up from his bed and checked his face in front of the mirror, Kris looked like he had aged 10 years in the last couple of minutes. 
 
Kris walked out to the chaos in the living room. The music was blasting and in the center was Suzy and Chanyeol trying to break dance to a dub step song. He was happy that she got along with s but he couldn't help but feel jealous. She was too chummy with them. He watched from a distance as her eyes shined from happiness. It seemed that the members had made her forget about her troubles. He liked the way she was dancing so carefree.
 
He made his way to the kitchen where Suho and D.O were preparing dinner. 
 
"Did you guys invite Suji, I mean Suzy for dinner?" Kris asked inspecting the food from a distance. 
 
"No, why don't you do it?" Suho told him. 
 
"We can't ask her to stay when we're having just ramen..." D.O was cut short from complaining. "She likes ramen." Kris said. He knew that that was her favorite food. 
 
Suho and D.O gave him a quizzical look, he simply ignored them and left. Kris mentally prepared himself. 
 
Fighting! You can do this!
 
When he walked into the living room once again Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kai, and Sehun (whom was sporting some paper cat ears) were dancing to Miss A's 'Good-Bye, Baby'. Suzy was sitting on the coach laughing her head off and hitting a very awake and entertained Lay. Luhan was recording the show and Xuimin was no where in sight. The seat next to Suzy was empty and he decided to sit there. As soon as he sat down Suzy stiffened a little next to him. Suzy immediately regained her composure and clapped as soon as the song ended. 
 
This was his chance. "Suji-ya do you want to stay for dinner?" he asked her, he crossed his fingers. 
 
Suzy looked up at him. "Come on stay. Your already here." Chanyeol  intervened.
 
Suzy looked shy having all eyes on her. She had fun with them but with Kris sitting next to her she felt nervous. 
 
"Come on Su, we're having ramen." Sehun said giving her his best smile that he often didn't show people. Suzy looked at Sehun then at Kris, she then looked at her watch. 
 
"I guess it should be fine. I just have to let my unnies know." she turned to Kris, "Thank you for inviting me." Suzy gave him a smile that melted his heart. He turned around fast so that she wouldn't see how red his face had gotten. Sehun looked at the two suspiciously. 
 
"Yehet." Sehun looked happy.
 
"If you don't mind I have to make a call." Suzy said getting up and walking outside. 
 
As soon as Suzy walked out Kris let out a sigh of relief, so far so good.
 
"I never seen Kris Hyungs face so red before." Kai commented. Kris gave him his best death glare. 
 
"Is Krissy, shy." Luhan said. Everyone else laughed expect for Kris and Sehun. 
 
Kris got up from the couch and made his way to his room. He needed to practice his next move. He thought he closed the door when suddenly Sehun came in. Sehun face was serious.
 
"Hyung, are you hiding something?" Sehun asked him taking of the paper ears from his head. 
 
"No. I'm fine." Kris was well aware that their sometimes aloof maknae was actually quite assertive. 
 
"Im not a fool. I noticed how you left the room when Suji mentioned the  name Kevin." he hit it right on the nail. 
 
"I was just stunned that she confused me." Kris said staring right at Sehun.
 
"See that's what I thought too but then I got to thinking. Suji's story adds up with yours. When you left the room she went into more detail." Sehun said. 
 
Kris was flabbergasted. He looked at the younger boy. "So what you are trying to say is that you think I'm this Kevin person?"  he said in a defensive tone. 
 
"Yes I do." 
 
"Well you're right! I am!" Kris shouted he was getting frustrated. 
 
Sehun was speechless. Suddenly a gasp was heard outside from the door. Kris stuck out his head to see a very surprised and hurt Suji.