➳ chapter 5

soft

All scars heal in the end, but some take longer than others.  Our scars on our skin, can leave marks, imprints but those are our remembrance that we have survived. The wounds on the inside is what we must heal before others. Those wounds need to be treated gently, and sometimes they can be reopened. I can still remember the nights where I would called Chanyeol telling him I couldn't last any longer. But I did.

Late in the early morning I still lay awake and think about of everything he did for me. He was the reason why I slept in a warm bed, why I could gaze upon him while he worked. He was the reason why I go about my day. Not many people can do that. Some people, have worse fate then me. Like this girl at the program Chanyeol took me in, this girl she died. Her heart actually... stopped beating after she overdosed on pain prescription. The way she spoke about the darkness that enveloped her, the numbness she once wanted, finally achieved. After her story was over, it suddenly didn't appeal to me. I was scared of it,  I was scared of death and I was glad. 

At times, I wonder, what if Kris never pounded on my door that morning. What if, I never gave Chanyeol that note. Or the biggest one, what if he listened to what I said and didn't open it until the third day. Now that was a frightening thought. It's been a year since that happened and half of myself couldn't believe I was to the point where I would take my own life.

Chanyeol and I, don't talk very much anymore. After I got out of my help program I realized he loved someone, someone very close to him. I started to distance myself away again, only to an arm length this time. He saved me, and he will always be the reason of why I am alive. I love Park Chanyeol. Not the idol on stage, not the one if the nice stylish outfits, not the sweet face with a deep voice.

I'm in love with the dorky kid I grew up with, the one that made me laugh and smile. That sad part is, I let him go.

But at night, he would kiss my scars again and come back to me. 

He is the reason of my life, and why I breath and move on. 

A/N:Yay! Complete thanks for reading, if it only like got.... 20 views. Haha. 

You can view a newer/edited ver of this fanfiction on TUMBLR <--- Click da link to see~

Thanks to the five people who are subscribed.  You guys were fabu.

But if you are in ever in this situation, please talk to a loved one or someone you trust. In the end it all turns out okay <3

4/21/14: TADAAAAA finished editing! Thank you all for reading. You are all tooooo kind <3