Complete

Depressed

I finished this a few hours ago but... Hees~ I wanna post it only now. Right now is KST midnight~ SGT 11pm. Therefore, here's my form of greeting to the admirable KIM TAEYEON! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Let's go Let's go! JIGEMUEN SO NYUH SHI DAE~

Fany’s POV

It was the 4th week that I distanced myself from Taetae. I felt so miserable but I don’t want to lose my father. I already lost my mom to God when I was a child, I just couldn’t afford to lose him as well. Once again I got into my daily routine after I woke up, weird thing was, my father was looking at me while smiling very widely ever since 5 days ago. As I sat down for breakfast, my siblings looked at me as if silently asking what’s up, but all I could give them as a response was a shrug. It was nice seeing him happy, even though I really had no appetite to eat at all, seeing him smile made it easier to force my food down and smile a little as well.

Work was usual, boring as hell. Today felt a little different, though. I felt that there were always people staring at me while working. Without needing to even confirm, I just assumed it was my three friends who were worried about me and ignored the uncomfortable feeling. After working hours are over, I stayed unmoved on my chair as I have been doing for the past 3 weeks, not willing to go home and staying to work overtime.

“Tiff, get your off that chair, we are going for dinner.” I looked up and saw Jessie glaring at me.

“But I-“

“No buts umma. You are coming with us. You have lost so much weight people might think that either your family is starving you or that our job is very tough. Come on, get up. You gotta eat something. If you have no appetite, at least have a salad or a soup. It’s not healthy for you to skip meals at all. Now follow us? Pweeeaaaaaasssseeeeee~” Seohyun pouted, showing her rare aegyo with her puppy eyes at me.

Sigh. Fine. I’ll go with you,” I agreed, knowing how much of a health freak this adoptive daughter of mine is and according to how stubborn she is, she will not stop nagging at me until I relent.

“YAY! Let’s go umma! You’ll ride with me ok? I’ll send you back here after dinner to fetch your car. Kapshida~”

I shook my head in response to Seohyun’s enthusiasm. It’s just a meal together with me right? Why is she so excited? On second thought, it’s true that I haven’t been spending much time with them either, because I’ve been burying myself with work to distract myself. I looked over to the overly happy Seohyun and felt guilty. I sighed inwardly and followed her to her car.

“Yulsic unnies are driving their own car. We’ll meet them there alright?”

“Ok.”

After a while of driving, I was starting to find it weird as we went for a very long drive. Why can’t we just eat nearby? Seohyun doesn’t want to reply me every time I ask her where we were going. She just kept humming to the instrumental that was playing on the radio. I found her actions very suspicious, especially when she’s not normally so hyperactive. The tune of the song that kept repeating was soothing though, and soon I felt fatigue overwhelmed me as I fell asleep, trusting her totally.

~.~.~.~.~.~

When I woke up, I realised I was blindfolded and I couldn’t see anything at all.

“Seohyun-ah? What’s going on?”

“Umma, trust me alright? Now I’m going to open the car door for you and once you step out I will lead you to where we are going ok? It’s a surprise we planned for you to cheer you up a little, so please cooperate with me?” Seobaby pleaded cutely.

Sigh, what are you guys up to? Alright, alright. Let’s just get this over and done with.” I nonchalantly replied.

Next thing I heard was Seobaby opening and closing her side of the door, and soon after she opened my side, and I felt the wind blow, smelling the refreshing scent of the sea. She then held on to my hand and led the way. No matter how many times I ask her what we are doing at the seaside I heard no response. After walking for about 5 minutes or so, she let go of my hands and suddenly I don’t feel anyone around me.

“Hello? Anyone there?”

Then, I heard a familiar and angelic voice singing to that very familiar tune I have been listening to on the way here, filling in the lyrics and moving closer to me as the song progresses

 

Pretty season passing a fragrant road
My cautious footsteps I'm nervous
When you come closer while smiling for me
It feels like all the happiness in this world is mine.

When i woke up due to the late afternoon sun i laughed.

It’s still my far future but i hoped it wasn't my dream then
Just one love I hope the road we walk on is the same

Good morning Your morning call that wakes me up every day

It feels like the morning we share together

You are sweeter then the pretty candy you give me

I have changed a lot due to time but i won't let go of your hands
Just For love Its going to be your last love forever so lean on me

Your love is so special to me
Oh It's true while looking at each other i want to be by your side


I have changed a lot due to time but i won't let go of your hands
Its going to be your last love forever so lean on me


To make my life complete
You make my life complete 

 

 

I covered my mouth and gasped after I undid my blindfold, looking at the scene in front of me, tears welling up in my eyes. The beachside pavilion was decorated pink, my favourite colour! Pink balloons were tied to the pillars and pink rose petals scattered around the floor, with two pink Totoros sitting right in the middle of a heart shape made of red rose petals. At the entrance of the pavilion were words written on the sand saying, “Tiffany Hwang, will you be my girlfriend?”

I looked to my right and saw Taetae standing beside me stiff and nervous with three white roses, a note and a jewellery box. She passed them to me and signalled me to read the note. I wanted to giggle at the cute posture she is in but I held myself back and nodded as a response and went ahead to read the note, which was beautifully decorated with her handwriting.

It said:

“Dear Fany,

I’m sorry I have to tell you these things through a note as I am very nervous right now. I hope you would be patient with me and finish reading this note before you do anything else. Stephanie Hwang MiYoung, I have been in love with you for longer than I can remember. These few weeks have been very torturous for me, and I believe it goes to be the same for you too. I want you to know that even if you have been trying to avoid me these few weeks, I have been still observing you from afar whenever I can, and my heart breaks seeing the rate that you are losing weight and not getting enough rest.

We have known each other ever since we were children and I know clearly how I feel about you. My heart flutters every time we hang out and I enjoyed every second of it. I know this might affect our friendship in future but since we are already in a bad state, I thought I might as well come clean with you about my feelings. I can only hope that you would have the same feelings for me as well and accept mine. I know our journey from today on would not be easy, but I am willing to fight for our happiness, as long as you agree to stay with me throughout.

With the three white roses that I have given you, I want to tell you that I love you and I am hoping that this day can be a new beginning for us. Inside the jewellery box is a necklace with a heart lock pendant. Its pair is the key necklace I’m wearing now. I hope you would accept it as a gift, as I would like to be the only key that can unlock your heart.

I love you, yeppuni. Be mine?”

I opened the jewellery box that was on my hands since just now and saw a beautiful rose gold crafted heart pendant with a key hole in the middle. I was so touched by the gifts and the note that was prepared by the one I love for me. Tears finally streamed down my face as I kept the note into the jewellery box and looked back up at her. She has the dejected look on her that looks so cute I want to just go over to her and give her a very tight hug. Of which was exactly what I did.

“Taetae, thanks for everything that you have done for me. My answer is yes. I am willing to fight together with you for my father’s approval so that we can be happy. I love you, Kim Tae Yeon.”

I pulled back a little from the hug to see her grinning like a dork when suddenly it started to rain very heavily. I tried to release myself from the hug only to feel that she has tightened her embrace around me.

“Taetae what are you doing? We are going to get sick!”

“It’s ok Fany-ah; if you get sick I will take care of you. I won’t leave your side. Besides, I have already gotten your father’s approval to date you; therefore you can’t get rid of me anymore.”

“YOU DID?!” I widened my eyes at the revelation, knowing that it must have taken her a lot of courage to do it. All she did to respond to me was to give me a nod.

Then we looked deeply into each other’s eyes, leaning in while closing our eyes, and finally our lips joined as we kissed passionately in the rain, not wanting to let go of each other.

 

A/N:

DONE! WEEEEEEEEEE~

Song that was featured was SNSD - Complete. Lyrics was searched online so I'm sorry if its inaccurate

What I thought would be a one shot ended up with 6 chapters~ Great achievement! YAY!

What I thought would be an angst ended off with a fluff! O.O

I am never good at writing fluff. So please spare me if it . I know it's very cliche but I'd be happy if you can comment on it.

Anyway once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR KID LEADER KIM TAEYEON!

I think I’m still better off writing one shots though. *shrugs*

Thanks to my hot sis for supporting me throughout this story

Til next time~