Dork~

Depressed

Taeyeon’s POV

As I was leaving Daddy Hwang’s office building, I heaved a huge sigh of relief. I was so nervous while talking to him although he has been like my second father for all my life.

“YES!!! I GOT APPROVAL~ WEEEEEEEE~”

I did a victory dance once I got out of the office building, not bothering about anyone that was staring at me weirdly. I felt a sense of achievement and satisfaction. Daddy did say that out of so many people that dated Tiffany I was the first one that asked for permission even before asking Tiffany herself. I deeply respect this man both of us refer to as our father. He has been very kind to me and has been that father-figure for me ever since the Hwangs came back from the States and even when my parents left me alone in Seoul to live their retirement lives in Jeonju. I feel so blessed and thankful that he has given me his blessings. It means so much to me I just felt my heart swell with warmth and joy that I have never felt in my life. It took so much effort for me to not jump with joy right then but I couldn’t help but have this dorky grin stuck to my face.

“Hey, I’ve got her father’s blessings. What’s next?” I unconsciously thought out loud.

“Confess of course!” a familiar voice sounded in my ears, seemingly answering to my question.

I turned around to look for the owner of the voice to find Seohyun giggling at my confused and surprised look.  

“Seobaby?! What are you doing here?”

“Tae appa, I’m here to do grocery,” Seohyun replied jokingly, then continued.

“For business matters, of course. Then when I got out of my car I saw my midget adoptive father grinning like an idiot. After which screaming at the top of her voice and doing a dorky victory dance, stopping abruptly to ask no one in particular what’s next.”

Seohyun’s POV

I feel so happy for Tae appa at the same time I’m amused by the blush she is sporting on her cheeks now after I told her that I saw whatever she did just now. Hopefully I can knock even more sense into her after catching up with her this time. I excused myself to complete my errands before meeting her at the cafeteria opposite of the office building.

“I’m glad that there is progress, appa. Fany umma has been looking lifeless for the past two weeks I almost thought she was a creature of the living dead.” I took a sip of my favourite goguma latte as I watched her shoulders slump in despair.

“I have no ideas on how to confess. I want it to be special, at the same time keep everything on a low profile and simple. Is it even possible?”

“Unnie,” appa sat up straight after hearing me because every time I call her unnie I mean serious business. “No matter how you are going to do it, I believe Fany umma would be very happy and both of you will remember that day for the rest of your lives. All you have to remember is that Jessica unnie, Yuri unnie and I are supporting the both of you in every decision that you make. If you need any help at all do not hesitate to ask us. You have to know that you are not alone. As your friends, we would never leave you. We might lose contact once in a while, but if you need any help just ask and we will help you with the best we can do. So go ahead and be bold, do what you have to do. Hwaiting~”

Taeyeon’s POV

I was really motivated and touched by Seohyun’s words that day when we were catching up. She made me realise that I was wrong that my friends left me. I had more energy and I am more determined now that I have support from so many people to go after our happiness. Last challenge would be Fany herself, since she’s also quite stubborn and is a hard nut to crack. It has been 3 days since the chat with Seobaby and I am almost done with the preparations for my confession. I have decided to do the preparations myself, partially because I don’t want my friends that see her every day to drop her hints. Well, mainly because I want to show her my effort and that I’m very serious about this.

What is left now is to ask Fany out, which would be a challenge. She was still avoiding contact with me which also means asking her out myself is nearly impossible. I sat down on the couch in my apartment wrecking my brains out for the perfect plan, when an idea came to me. Hopefully this would work.

 

A/N:

OMG I'M SORRY! *bows 90 degrees* I know I take very long to update. Well like I mentioned, I'm blaming myself for filling upn my own schedules to the brim I hardly even have time to breathe properly. Haha joking~ but you get what I mean. I don't know whether there are still people reading this story from here, but I have promised myself that I will finish this up so I will. I really admire the authors that update frequently every few days. I mean I am an avid reader of many stories and sometimes I feel frustrated I don't get to know the story's progression. But after writing this story then I realissed how difficult it is to manage writing a story and juggling my life at the same time~ really really salute those authors. 

Anyway...

OMG ALL OF SNSD LOOK SO HOT IN THE MR MR ALBUM! YURI LOOKS SO COOL~ HYOYEON'S GAZES AT THE CAMERA~ AND THE SONGS ARE SO NICE~~~~~ KYAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

I used to be only a seomate... but what's not to love about all nine of them? :) 

Sorry for the spazzing. I'm just excited. hehe.

Well same thing, PLEEEEAAASSSEEE Comment, subscibe and I'll be elated if you upvote =D

Til next time~