Confrontation?

Depressed

Jessica's POV

 Over the past few weeks it was just too awkward hanging around Tiffany. It is so obvious that her mind is always somewhere else. I was thinking about it one day while cuddling with my girlfriend on the couch of her house while watching a movie and she realised I was spacing out.

"Sicababy, what’s wrong? Your focus is not on the movie at all. Do you not like the movie? Feeling sleepy?"

"I'm fine, Seobang. Just thinking about how Tiff has been acting strange the past few weeks. Should I talk to her about it? I can see that Taengoo is in a very bad state because of it too," I replied and asked about her opinions.

"You can if you want to. You're her best friend; she should be quite open to your views. I don't think it’s very healthy for the both of them to continue this way too"

“Alright I shall call her out now."

 

Tiffany's POV

 Jessi just called me a few minutes ago wanting to meet me at our favourite cafe. I wonder what's wrong. It’s not normal for her to call me out on a weekend, since we see each other in the office every other weekday. Did she quarrel with Yul? But she didn’t sound sad either. Hmm. I decided not to think about it further and ordered my favourite Strawberry milkshake while waiting for her. Jessie arrived after 10 minutes and ordered her usual drink as well, and then sat back in her seat and stared at me.

"Did you have a fight with Yul or something? Why do you look pissed off and stop giving me that icy glare it’s not going to work on me since I've seen it since we were in diapers," I calmly started after a few minutes of silence

"Well then can't I spend some time away from my Seobang so that I can spend it with my not-so-fine bestie?" She replied, straightforward as ever.

"I'm f-"

"Don't lie to me I know you're not. What the hell is going on with you? Seobaby has been getting me to talk to you all week. We have all seen your lack of improvement at work for a few weeks and we can see that you are awkward with Taengoo as well even though we don't see her often. You two are like the closest and now what's with the cold shoulder? I really wanna help you Tiff; it’s not going to work with you being this way."

My eyes started to well up with tears once I heard HER name and I have no idea how to control it. I broke down in front of Jessie right in the middle of the cafe and she was shocked. She scooted closer to me and engaged me in a comforting side hug, waiting for my sobs to die down before anticipating my explanation. I tried to calm down and I slowly told her what has been going on in my mind for the past few weeks and I felt more relief with every single word that is said. 

"So, let me summarize. Taengoo admitted to you that she is gay, not knowing your views about it. You like her but Uncle Hwang has his views against it while Oppa and Unnie are okay with Taengoo." Sica confirmed while i could only give her a nod of my head as an affirmative.

"Why not try and talk to Taeng about it? Don't try to argue and say that she might not like you because it is obvious to the whole world that she does. Talk to her and see if she is willing to stay with you and fight this battle together to get Uncle Hwang's approval like what your siblings have suggested. There is no point in you sulking the entire time; it will not help in any way at all. She is hurting because she thought she had lost her best friend only because of her ual orientation which is not true because you have me around you as well. If things doesn't work out between the both of you, at least have a closure and stay friends. It will let the both of you feel better than avoiding each other the whole time, making many possibilities available but with none of you having the guts to go for a shot. You get me? Think about it ok? Everyone around you is sad because you are too. If you find your own happiness with Taeng, go ahead and fight for it, because everyone deserves their own happiness, ok?" Sica said as she wiped off my tears and she sent me home straight after told her that I would think about it.

When I reached home, my eyes were swollen and red and I do not want to see anyone so I went straight up to my room, ignoring my whole family at the living area, leaving my siblings in understanding and my father in confusion. I slammed the door and locked my room, crashing on to my own bed, crying myself to sleep.

 

Jessica's POV

I hope she'll be okay. I have not seen her this vulnerable since her mother's death. Its heart breaking seeing the normally cheerful ball of energy turn into this lifeless zombie I'm seeing right now. I should probably ask my Seobang to talk to Taengoo too. At this point of time I'd reckon it would be better to have someone by her side. Who knows if that depressed midget would do anything silly or something she might regret?

 

A/N:

Short update~ I actually have no idea what I'm writing. My mind is like blank and I'm plain typing. haha~ Tata!